Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time to buy soon  (Read 456 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

Yes now it's time to buy more for invest. Because the price drop down, buy more to get more profit for the future.
Bitcoin still good investment for me, in this year bitcoin and ETH will leading the altcoins market. Bitcoin this year will reach around $ 40,000.
So, no need to wait let's buy more bitcoin for your long term investment !
Bitcoin had dump in a short run because of China and Korea but in a long term  bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will stable and will rise up again.

Due to volatile of the price sometimes going up at constant period, and goes down again with that a lot became scared especially investors, and it is really the hardest part of investing in bitcoin, which is figuring out what strategy we would have to be, so many approach to consider and the final decision still in our hands.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Hello my friends.

Is it me or is it time to buy Bitcoin and ethereum soon ?  Grin

It's a good time to buy. The price is attractive and you can buy more bitcoin. Eth is a currency with great potential and its value will grow. It is also worth investing in it.

selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

Perhaps this is the right time to buy some of the bitcoin or eth due to weakened price is still so now if we buy from some btc or eth will likely happen to bounce back until the profits that you can more than doubles, I predicted that the price increase will occur at the end of January, 2018. I'm sure this will happen again
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: