Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is dropping so when is the right time to buy?  (Read 511 times)
Lifework (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

I realize no one knows when the drop will level off. Im wondering though since i just bought a bunch more yesterday and lost a bunch more by today (lol never spend more than you can afford to lose) when do you foresee this leveling off and time to buy other currencies? Or how would you judge when the right time to buy is besides checking the mkt hourly and driving your self nuts? Id buy more today if i see a shift towards a leveling off however when i see 10-40% drops daily id like to mitigate losing hundreds of dollars per coin in a day when I buy more of them to hold onto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lifework (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

PS what the hell us Nubbits NBT? the only one that seems to be doing well yet i something tells me act with caution when all the main players are dropping like flies and this ones up 25%. Im not qualified to say if its a good buy or not im just curious what it is?
fellyciani

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

wait and see
for now the market is very unfriendly.
wait until market is at the lowest point. currently the market is still down trend. Cry
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

now is the right time to buy, because if I look at some altcoins are down to the starting price, but if you want to invest in an ICO, I suggest you join the daneel.io project, because I think it's a potential project success in Quarter 1 2018, for more info visit www.daneel.io
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

No one knows when will it stop dropping and rise again. but i think now it's quite low enough to buy in. what i do is i buy in some and just hold.

you have to just buy the your low point because no one can tell u when it's gonna stop and start rising.
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

I'm thinking the same, when right time is to buy or sell. What if will go down more, or go up Huh
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Yes Now price is dropping continuously and i think that you have the best opportunity to buy some the decent coins now. If you invest now then you will definitely going to have good profit when the prices of altcoins will be high. Just do it.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

It is always good to invest in some coins or tokens when they are bleeding very hard. I always try to buy the most stuff when all the people call the end of crypto soon! Buy low and sell high while the people are calling the ultra moon!
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

Whole crypto market is falling in price last days. Some people see it as a loose of money, but from my point of view I see this as another chance to gain some more. If we focuse at one coin. In this case I will choose @Viberate - VIB.

Ratio between Ethereum and VIB was circulating around 0.00047557 ETH  per each VIB. At todays drop this ratio reach its bottom at 0.00027990 ETH per VIB and I think this is a great time to buy some more.

Good luck!
Happy Smile

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

Now is the time to buy
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

I am currently buying.  Buy when you feel the price you are paying for the coin/token is a good deal.  It is very difficult to predict the bottoms and tops in the cryptocurrency market.  It could easily reverse the trend immediately and turn green.  Just invest with funds you do not need and you should be ok. 
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

Yes nobody knows when the market will be normal again. In my opinion time is perfect to buy coins again market already dropped too much. I am not expecting much more drop now market will slowly slowly bounce back soon it seems to me. I think for long term investment its the right time to get in because we never know when market will suddenly move up again.

RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

i think any time under 11k is a good time to buy, if you think about it, most coins have dipped past half their ATH... bitcoin at 10 k is half its all time high, so i dont think it should go lower however we are in crypto so anything can happen!

Dumb people were still buying bitconnect... i mean really

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

it fell to 10k also there some good alts u cna get cheap now also .SOem have  fell 40-50% .I be buying now if i had some spar cash

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

10-11k for btc is convenient price to buy for me. I wouldn’t doubt. On the other hand i bought good amount of Stratis at 10 $, so i’m happy  Cheesy Idc if it goes down or up from now coz i’ll just wait.

membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

Right time to buy is when bitcoin will be stable, right now btc is not stable its very flexible. Bitcoin will be stable when is gonna reach 20-30k dollar i think, when movemnt will start to 20k all altcoins will be red so this is best time to invest.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

We recommend that you wait a little longer. The prices will be even lower in the days ahead. Wink Smiley

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Yes, now is a good time to buy, but you can wait a little longer, until everything falls even lower. Although I would not do this, because everything can suddenly start to grow.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

Yes it might be the right time to buy altcoins. I would suggest you to wait for a little time and observe the prices of altcoins you want to invest in currently and if it's price drop has slowed/stopped you should invest at that time. Even if it falls it will regain though and I don't think it might fall to much lower value as alot of altcoins have already had a considerable amount of price drop. So I don't think there is much risk currently.
biosfrank

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

Buy when you start to see signs of recovery. That is when you start seeing green bars very common in the market. But you have to be very observant and ready to take action, else you miss the low. I think that's the only I can say for now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: