Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:52:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

I've always been surprised by projects that want to collect money, and then to develop some product or alpha version of the platform. All the more white paper is about nothing.

Actually, you can find very few projects that are really serious with their goals. Most of them, they wanted to pocket the large part of whatever they got from their sales. But if you find a real one, it will be worth investing for.  You just need to weigh if what they are saying is authentic or not. Sometimes whitepaper is just a front, but in actuality, there's nothing in it.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

I've always been surprised by projects that want to collect money, and then to develop some product or alpha version of the platform. All the more white paper is about nothing.

We release Alpha version 22th of February. And also Pre-ICO starts at this date. Respectively we release Alpha version before the main ICO.
You can watch LiveFLOGmall at our site: https://flogmall.com/
Our command works every day for Alpha release.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Actually, you can find very few projects that are really serious with their goals. Most of them, they wanted to pocket the large part of whatever they got from their sales. But if you find a real one, it will be worth investing for.  You just need to weigh if what they are saying is authentic or not. Sometimes whitepaper is just a front, but in actuality, there's nothing in it.

We understand your fears, so this is why we release Alpha version before the main ICO. Also we have a great practical experience in this sphere & a very strong team, so we’ll deal with this task & we’ll regularly  show all the results of our work.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Bitcoin Garden: FLOGmall Combines LiveStore, Blockchain, and E-commerce in One Platform
https://bitcoingarden.org/flogmall-combines-livestore-blockchain-e-commerce-one-platform/

FLOGmall is an international e-commerce platform created for users from around the world who buy and sell various goods and services with tokens. In practice, this is a service that does not yet have any analogs, because it offers the opportunity to pay for goods using any cryptocurrency.

What do blockchain and cryptocurrency mean for the e-commerce industry? They mean fast transactions, low commissions, and a huge potential to attract new buyers holding cryptocurrency, at a time when the world market has not yet built up a sufficient offering of goods and services for this category of buyers.

Furthermore, when working with FLOGmall, sellers will no longer have a need for expensive marketing. FLOGmall makes it easy for them to create their own marketing campaigns to directly attract buyers.

Meanwhile, buyers will have the opportunity to purchase mass-market goods for cryptocurrency. Various electronics, appliances, clothing, and other day-to-day items will now be available to token holders....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Do you have a pdf version of the whitepaper?

We are making some corrections at the moment and soon we’ll post pdf version at our site.

fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Hello dev. Tell me please where to watch the progress of fundraising? Or, if it's possible, please inform the public! Thanks.
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Hello dev. Tell me please where to watch the progress of fundraising? Or, if it's possible, please inform the public! Thanks.
Token sale hasn't started yet, I assume there will be track on website or something. Pre-sale start on February 22.
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Token sale hasn't started yet, I assume there will be track on website or something. Pre-sale start on February 22.
Got it, thanks for the reply. Are you from Flogmall team?
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

E-Commerce concept will be easy to receive by the internet users this sure. Now we see a lot of online buying and selling place on the internet. Interesting for us waiting for his project FLOGMALL this road yes. let alone the sale of goods on an international scale.
Crypto Happy

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

No, but Im in their Telegram channel and they said that pre-ico stage will start on 22 February. And this information is in the white paper.  Smiley
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Good afternoon. I want to buy tokens, when will the listing be? when tokens will be on stock exchanges to trade them?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

I think there are prospects for the coin. Everything will depend on the flogmall team, and they have the motivation to do well to make their platform work. Good luck!
orhan66

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

Bu tarz projeler çok geniş çaplı olduğundan ve başka benzer projelerden dolayı biraz zor bir yolu var. Alışveriş için yeni özgün fikirler öne çıkması olumlu olur.
awesomeminerhelp

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

wow I want to joining in !
Crypto Happy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Good afternoon. I want to buy tokens, when will the listing be? when tokens will be on stock exchanges to trade them?
Hi! Tokens can be bought on open ICO. I do not know when will be listing, but I think it will be after the completion of sales.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

Hello FLOGmall,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO Wink

Hello!

Thank you for the information. We will fill our profile at your listing platform:)

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Hello)
The Pre-sale has ended already. Pre-ICO will start on February 22;)

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

No, but Im in their Telegram channel and they said that pre-ico stage will start on 22 February. And this information is in the white paper.  Smiley
Ok, thanks! Smiley

Hello)
The Pre-sale has ended already. Pre-ICO will start on February 22;)
It's an official answer;)
Sorry for the delay with answer.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

wow I want to joining in !

You are welcome Smiley

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

You can buy tokens during the Pre-ICO that starts on 22, February.
Also we are planning to list our token at Bitfinex, Bittrex and etc. after the main ICO.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: