Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

Hello!  If I bought the product on your site for crypto (for Zcash, for example) and it was with the damaged ... how will this issue be settled?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

projects with ideas or ideas that will be needed in the future because it will facilitate the activities of someone later, for the sale of coins I think there is no problem and quite interesting because the price of coins offered is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when listing on the exchange?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

projects with ideas or ideas that will be needed in the future because it will facilitate the activities of someone later, for the sale of coins I think there is no problem and quite interesting because the price of coins offered is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when listing on the exchange?

Hello! You can sell tokens when ATES starts working on Flogmall platform. Dev says that the price will be higher than ICO.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

Hello admin, does Flogmall have existing sellers who are willing to sell their goods and services on Flogmall platform?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

Hello admin, does Flogmall have existing sellers who are willing to sell their goods and services on Flogmall platform?

Sure, you can find them at our platform https://alpha.flogmall.com/ in category, for example, Electronics

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

Hello! You can sell tokens when ATES starts working on Flogmall platform. Dev says that the price will be higher than ICO.

Hello!) It's true. The price will be 0,001 ETH

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

Hello admin. ATES will be an internal Flogmall exchanger, is the commission going to be charged? If so, in which currency will it be?

Hello!

You mean for what currencies you can buy MLC?

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Four interactions of relations on the e-commerce platform. Choose your favorite one!

How to protect the relationship between the buyer and the seller, what happens after the buyer sends the goods to the cart and pays for it? Who deals with the development of your transaction, and what protect the goods from unknown forces while en route? Let's figure out!

In order to elaborate all possible scenarios, we have created four possible interactions. Situation one - "impending threat". The buyer purchases the goods through a free private ad, unprotected by the "Safe Transaction" option. In this case, the buyer must independently weigh all risks, carefully come down to the choice of the seller and accept the fact that in this case, FLOGmall is not responsible for accidentally arising consequences.

The goods are paid according to requisites specified by the seller. You can choose the seller according to the platform rating  (this is the date of registration, the number of completed sales, the seller's review). FLOGmall enables any seller go through an identification process by the KYC procedure.It's voluntary, but if you are interested in increasing the level of credibility and bringing your relationship to a new level, we advise you to meet “face-to-face for an interview”.

All communication between the seller and the buyer are carried out privately, through the users accounts. It should be noted that if the seller receives complaints from customers, the platform retains the right to decide to block a particular seller.

Pattern two is "Traditional".  Here everything is the same, only with the use of the "Safe Transaction". In this case the purchase of goods can be completed only with MLC tokens, since they provide you with the right to protect your transaction. It is simple to conduct: using our famous ATES or buying tokens at the official exchange rate of the site.

The seller receives a notification that confirms the order is paid and to send the goods. As soon as the consumer receives the goods, the system receives a notification that the transaction is successfully completed , and both parties are satisfied. And only then the payment for the purchase goes to the user account of the seller.

In the future, the seller can exchange the MLC for any desired cryptocurrency available on ATES or exchange MLC on various crypto exchanges. Also MLC can be used as a means of payment for various services on the platform, advertising, for example. If we draw an analogy from the fiat world, this pattern is similar to purchasing goods on the eBay, using the PayPal payment system.

With a  use of "Safe Transaction", FLOGmall retains a commission of 2 to 5% from the buyer.

Pattern three and four - "special." The partners of this transaction have changed: the buyer is an online store.

What will happen if the buyer's needs are not satisfied, he will not receive his goods, or his expectations will not meet the reality? In this case, the platform acts as an Arbitrator in the manual mode for each transaction. After the opening of the dispute at the site, the moderators receive an appropriate notification and are included in the process of resolving the conflict situation.

To do this they need to understand the situation better, collecting detailed information about the received goods, methods of shipping, and even provide a tracking number for the goods. The moderators will help set the record straight, deciding which party is to blame. We understand that a certain percentage of fraud from the total number of transactions from buyers is inevitable, with the entire industry. To compensate such operations, a budget will be determined from the general fund for the "Safe Transaction".

You can choose any interaction, but who will protect your transaction better than FLOGmall?

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Hello!  If I bought the product on your site for crypto (for Zcash, for example) and it was with the damaged ... how will this issue be settled?

Hello!

You can read the last article in this thread. It's about interactions between seller & customer. Also you can find there information about the "Safe Transaction".

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

How often will the prices in the database be updated?
 Since everything is for crypto currency and it has high volatility.

Hello!)
Prices are tied to the dollar, and the rate of cryptocurrency is taken from coinmarketcap. Course updates are made 1 time per hour.

Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

hello im looking for the email to contact the promo team please
Is any management team member available?
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

Hello!) It's true. The price will be 0,001 ETH
Hi. I have seen the price of other tokens go below the ICO price few days after it was listed on exchanges.
SemGor

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

Project is rather interesting but very long-term.
Do you already have a working online store (so called MVP)?
Yes, the alpha version of the platform is currently working.
What functionality will be used in alpha version? Is it just site to check how it looks like? Or the first functionality?

Sorry, haven't scrolled the page down and now I see it.

I plus to the question above.
And:
Will the prices be only in crypto or both fiat and crypto?
In Alpha version the first functionality shown. Categories are initial ones. First stores. And how it working.
You can only use cryptocurrency.

Will only your token be used or maybe some other cryptos too?
fidcom

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

What functionality will be used in alpha version? Is it just site to check how it looks like? Or the first functionality?

And:
In Alpha version the first functionality shown. Categories are initial ones. First stores. And how it working.

Flogmall project demonstrate to you the case of selling goods for btc, ltc, bch, xrp and some altcoins that are not included in the top ratings.
SemGor

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

And:

Flogmall project demonstrate to you the case of selling goods for btc, ltc, bch, xrp and some altcoins that are not included in the top ratings.

That's very convenient! I guess this is the feature that will give your project an advantage in comparison with other projects.
fidcom

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

And:

That's very convenient! I guess this is the feature that will give your project an advantage in comparison with other projects.
Sorry, this is not my project. I just answered your question. I am a member of the community, and I know this information.  Smiley
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

And:

Sorry, this is not my project. I just answered your question. I am a member of the community, and I know this information.  Smiley
I have seen the price of other tokens go below the ICO price few days after it was listed on exchanges. To ensure the price of mallcoin does not go below ICO price,the platform should be functional for trading goods and services immediately the ICO ends to increase demand for mallcoin token.
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

I have seen the price of other tokens go below the ICO price few days after it was listed on exchanges. To ensure the price of mallcoin does not go below ICO price,the platform should be functional for trading goods and services immediately the ICO ends to increase demand for mallcoin token.
ATES will be soon, before ICO ends. On exchanges, price can be lower. But the team says - ATES, guarantees price higher than on a moment Pre ICO and ICO.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Hi! Flogmall tokens, which will be paid on the Flogmall platform, will be output for free sale by investors or will they be deposited?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

About the rating on icorbench, I'm very pleasantly surprised, because the companies that are not there, I generally never consider. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: