Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Crocodile, Lawrence Boxes, Wildebeest Hangings - hand-carved in Africa!  (Read 1564 times)
Sir Lagsalot (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

The lion roars!

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:50:25 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2013, 09:04:40 PM by Sir Lagsalot

Hey guys, I'm back with some more quality handmade goods for my Gold Rhino range! Don't be shy to order from Africa and help me promote Bitcoin here! I'm still relatively new but I've had all good trades so far:

I have a couple of pending trades from this forum, when those complete I'll consolidate everything into a proper rep thread.

OK, that said I think it's time to sell a few slightly larger and more expensive items here! First up is this big Crocodile that's eating a Bitcoin beaded keychain (not to scale) - this is a cool thing to put along your balcony or shelf by your widescreen TV. It's well-varnished against sun / elements so also good for the garden.

I'm not putting an exact price on this yet, but around . Feel free to make offers but tbh it's heavy (I'd guess 10 kilos) so will be pricy to ship. If it tickles your fancy and you make a fair bid, I'll figure out how to weigh it and we can negotiate. Smiley

Next we have these cool boxes carved by Lawrence, called Lawrence Boxes (tried to think of a better name). He's got a skilled hand and combines rounded cartoony shapes with good detail and cut-out space. As you can see, it's in two pieces. This one is quite big, good for keeping things like socks, tennis balls and grenades in an exotic fashion. I sell this for + shipping.

And here is a slightly smaller Lawrence Box. This goes for + shipping. Elephants, cheetah, rhinos, this piece is a menagerie of win.

Here's another carving by Lawrence. This one is of a majestic Blue Wildebeest (I sell hide from the real thing in my webstores). This is great to hang on walls to increase their rustic grandeur. plus shipping is the price.

Finally, here are some hand-woven wicker baskets. This is another traditional craft item here, they even do very nice furniture this way. Depth is hard to read from the pic, but I'd say at least 100 mm. from memory. These are a steal at plus shipping (minimal, they're very light).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: