Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fall to $8,500 is to buy Gold  (Read 2092 times)
jonathanrobert1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

Just got some information/news that people are selling $100,000 in Bitcoins to buy gold. The money they are getting by selling Bitcoins is used to buy Gold

Gold is the safest investment. See the link

Not the best time to sell. Where did you get that info from? There's no link. Is a public source or something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zircon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

lolzzz that is just a fake news  to dump Bitcoin. If Gold is a good investment, why do people buy Bitcoin? you cant get much profit if invest in Gold. Do not fear, calm down and hold.

First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Online gold coin sales soar 400% as cryptocurrencies plunge

Amidst a huge sell-off on the cryptocurrency market demand for gold coins is picking up. Sales jumped fivefold on Tuesday at one of Europe’s largest online dealers.

According to CoinInvest Director Daniel Marburger, the company sold almost 30kg of gold, worth $1.2 million in the spot market.

https://www.rt.com/business
DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

To protect yourself from the biggest crisis in a mankind history - it is better to store some money in cryptocurrencies on cold storages like Ledger and Trezor, but if there will come world war 3 - then there is a chance to get off from electricity and internet - so you will be not able to use your cryptos and that's the reason to buy silver and gold for at least 10% from your budget. Besides this it will be great to store some additional food and clear water (if you think I am crazy - watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjzeFOKUR04 also you can find more interesting videos on Mike Maloney youtube channel - he invests in gold and silver many years and he invest in cryptos also from 2013 year).
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

Just got some information/news that people are selling $100,000 in Bitcoins to buy gold. The money they are getting by selling Bitcoins is used to buy Gold

I do not think that in the next 3 years have to worry about bitcoin.
coindetective

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

You advice makes me want to puke.

This forum should have "ban immediately" button.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

You advice makes me want to puke.

This forum should have "ban immediately" button.

Why, its a fact.

The fact you don't like it doesn't make it ban worthy
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Gold price never jumps or make profit like Crypto's if you all are sold, then there is no worry for use since we believe Bitcoin will beat the wall once the strangers and panickers will leave. Anyway its all your own decision so no one can stop to you.
Personally, I believe too much in bitcoin even in this worst situation. I don't like to exchange my btc for any valuable physical things like gold or some kinds of rare metals. It's a false crash in the market now, and i think it will fixed soon, and bitcoin will increase again similarly to the marjority of altcoins.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

At the forum there were already topics in which people flocked all the advantages and disadvantages of gold in front of bitcoin. It's just since ancient times that people in their heads have laid down that it is possible to sell and buy only what you can touch with your own hands, so when you drop the rate, people immediately sell them, with the thought that you need at least some of the money to return which you invested in the crypto currency.
Pleione527

Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

gold is really a good investment it has proven it stability for so many years now and it continue to become one of those worth investing item that surely will give profit to people. But bitcoin on the other hand is also a good investment even if it fluctuates from time to time and even of it pump and dump so hard after some quite time you will realize this is still worth holding and the value will keep appreciating just believe and trust bitcoin
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

I do not see the point now to sell bitcoin and buy gold. At this time, when bitcoin has gone down to $ 10,000, selling it at such a low price is at least stupid. You immediately lose money. In addition, in general, to sell bitcoin, when this year it will again show its price rally, is stupid `doubly. Gold only protects against inflation and gives a very small profit. At the same time bitkoin last years brought stable superprofits, which did not give either gold or a single bank of the world from investing their money as deposits. You do not need to trust bitcoin at all and assume that this year it will depreciate to take such a step.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

To protect yourself from the biggest crisis in a mankind history - it is better to store some money in cryptocurrencies on cold storages like Ledger and Trezor, but if there will come world war 3 - then there is a chance to get off from electricity and internet - so you will be not able to use your cryptos and that's the reason to buy silver and gold for at least 10% from your budget. Besides this it will be great to store some additional food and clear water (if you think I am crazy - watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjzeFOKUR04 also you can find more interesting videos on Mike Maloney youtube channel - he invests in gold and silver many years and he invest in cryptos also from 2013 year).
Investing in gold is not a profitable business at this time. If bitcoin is down 8k5 then you can buy more bitcoin instead of buying gold as it is sure that the profit you can get from bitcoin. will be much larger than investing in gold. I believe anyone who has entered the crypto market is unlikely to invest in another market because its potential is great.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

For me its not necessary to buy bitcoingold because even all altcoins now is affected and goes down,and i thinks the reason of this is the korean bitcoiner panic selling all there bitcoin and altcoins asset due to the statement of government  in south korea to totally ban bitcoin in there country while the finance prime minister  also announce to ban also digital currency in there country.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

For me its not necessary to buy bitcoingold because even all altcoins now is affected and goes down,and i thinks the reason of this is the korean bitcoiner panic selling all there bitcoin and altcoins asset due to the statement of government  in south korea to totally ban bitcoin in there country while the finance prime minister  also announce to ban also digital currency in there country.

The discussion is about the gold metal not the altcoin.

But I suppose your not interested in the content of a thread just getting those posts written for the sig campaign.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

There is no time for panic right now. The big percent of the traders is panicking in this correction phase and their panic is causing the fall of the market. I am not so sure when the recovery will happen but I am certain that the ones that have sold everything they had possessed in cryptos will make big regrets because they will miss a vast amount of possible profit gain.
Bitcoin has the bright future and people ain't realizing that fact. Gold is for sure the safest options when investment is concerned but gold cannot bring you more amount of the value than you already have.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is more great than gold. Bitcoin can be used for peer to peer transactions while gold is not, Bitcoin is more convenient than Gold, Bitcoin is more valuable than Gold.  Cheesy
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is more great than gold. Bitcoin can be used for peer to peer transactions while gold is not, Bitcoin is more convenient than Gold, Bitcoin is more valuable than Gold.  Cheesy
It is about safest investment which is Gold.  Smiley
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

Well the other news/information is that people who are holding some gold are selling them to take the opportunity of buying very cheap Bitcoins. The price is very juicy as of the moment considering that the recovery will definitely happening very soon. The problem with gold is that it will not rise in value the way Bitcoin does in the days to come. Buy low sell high. That is the point in Bitcoin investment. And right now, people are heeding it.
bitPico

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

I sold all my crypto a few weeks back and put the lot into gold.

Seems I made the right call.

Hodl forever is bullshit, sometimes you need to take a step back and know when to take profit and stabilise your gains.
Yes HODL forever is a con… most people want to be enjoy their investment gains. Keep 1 Bitcoin…
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

So the news is correct   Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: