Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I love this Bitcoin crash  (Read 834 times)
CryptosapienZA (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

The best part for me about this crash is that all these dumb noob idiots who have been obsessing about the price, thinking they are geniuses can finally shut up. They will finally see how idiotic they have been. I hope they lost all they money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

As much as I hate people losing money, I'm always amused by those posts like "bitcoin is crashing, omg sell!" or something along those lines, especially from people on crypto Facebook groups. Those kinds of people who things bitcoin will rise in price forever like seriously 🙄.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoglam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

yep thats hilarious. people just don't understand that it has been going down before too and then rose up even more
i love the vid that guys from cointelegraph made about it https://youtu.be/HYWo4nyW16k
joe1823

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

Stay calm and buy the dip. (Easier said than done though)
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

The best part for me about this crash is that all these dumb noob idiots who have been obsessing about the price, thinking they are geniuses can finally shut up. They will finally see how idiotic they have been. I hope they lost all they money.

Though I do not approve for these "dumb noob idiots" to loss all of their money, I am also liking this recent/ongoing crash. This type of crash will just simply make the price stable and would trigger a bull run afterwards. Weak hands eventually get washed out of the community due to price crash and would make the community strong and optimistic. I just hope all those newbie learn something from this happening. Bitcoin is not always going to rise, it also dives eventually.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

It'll be this way forever. There will always be people who will tear hair on their heads because of this market behavior. You should never give in to panic. In the spring, everything will grow several times, so I sympathize with the newcomers and I wish them patience. Wink
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

You look very funny with the writing you make, you are very visible that you are a new person in the world of crypto.
Do not you know that this is a cycle that always happens at the beginning of each year, maybe you should deepen your history of crypto.
I think you will be surprised after the next few months because after the middle of the year all the coins will rise and continue to soar.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
chinny286

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

You are so right. Towards the end of the year the price shoots up and drops gradually in the new year. It has been a noticeable trend.

You look very funny with the writing you make, you are very visible that you are a new person in the world of crypto.
Do not you know that this is a cycle that always happens at the beginning of each year, maybe you should deepen your history of crypto.
I think you will be surprised after the next few months because after the middle of the year all the coins will rise and continue to soar.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Yep, a crash has always been a good way to prune people out of crypto Cheesy 40% is still nothing though compared to what happen in 2014—a 90% drop. Another thing why I love this crash is cheap Bitcoin! I hope Bitcoin stay at this price level for a while so I could buy some more from my paycheck. It's midmonth currently and I absolutely had no spare money to buy Bitcoin.
maxxdxx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

I'm not calling it a crash. More of a correction. If Bitcoin can figure out its fee and scaling issue, then there is still hope. It does have brand recognition, which is hugely important. We are at the outer edges of who's investing now. I literally can't go to a bar without someone talking about bitcoin and I don't even bring it up anymore.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

These idiots which you mention in the first post of this thread is what fueled it's ATH last month in the first place.

If they knew about bitcoin over the past 4 years they would also know there would be a crash in price as happens everytime in January of every year since 2014. Undecided

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

The crash may be good in terms of the price correcting itself and going back to a positive trend in the long run, but what I dislike about it is the fact like everyone acts like this is normal and are trying to rationalize the crash as if this was planned off guard. Let us not act like this didn't catch all of us off guard.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

Keep calm, no one can beat the holder, they will regret one day, but the bitcoin holder stay relaxed about this. This has often happened in the past few years. There's nothing to worry about, it's an opportunity to buy back bitcoin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
amadocuaresma

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I am ready for this kind of crash of bitcoin that's why I'd full out my money before it goes down but still this is not the end of bitcoin, this is a perfect opportunity for us to buy another bitcoins and wait till it go rise again.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

Bitcoin prices have dropped dramatically in recent days. For those who do not believe in cryptocurrency will definitely be increasingly underestimated. However, for those who have long known cryptocurrency will remain relaxed, because this often happens in every January. If the price is low like this is a chance to restock, when the price boom then for the holder is a fun time.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:58 AM

From all people of course there are still a layman in predicting price movements, then panic selling. The something that's has been happened like this.. it's no weird anymore do make them feel worried and weaken confidence. Only the people who are have a strong confidence it's better on something like this.
But however I think no need to weaken the others people, fellow a crypto fans should be able to respect each other's opinions and give each other advice, instead of insulting even to underestimate.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

you're just lucky,
try you be a coin holder since yesterday,
you must feel stress, unable to sleep, can not eat and even easily emotional because of the red candle attack

BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

I like this crash.Scooping the coins at low rates from last night
Already around 24% profit now !

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

Because as bitcoin is crashing, some of the alternate coins also seems to follow bitcoin's fate. It gives opportunity for us to buy in the dip including those alternate coins that are on our potential prospect list.

Bronimir

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

Everything is green, so much for a crash
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: