Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankers are killing the cryptocurrency market  (Read 872 times)
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

But if im not mistaken, Central Bank of the Philippines announced that they acknowledge bitcoin as an investment. Banks has nothing to do with the manipulation of the bitcoins price nor killing the cryptocurrency market. Actually, they can add bitcoin on their investment list and they are the no. 1 qualified channnel of bitcoin exchanges around the world.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:52:09 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 08:02:30 AM by Canis Majoris
Merited by bill gator (1)

naturally the bank is afraid because if we keep the money in the bank every month must be cut our balance while in blockchain there is never any cuts unless we transact, so people will be attracted to the full blockchain in the bank.

That is true that banks are afraid but they their own startegies how to cope up with these. But at this point banks are trying to handle. For now they can't kill easily cryptocurrencies because many people prefers bitcoin as their job and cryptocurrencies as the formation of transaction. Aside from easy way to transact it is also an advantages for all.
Banks has nothing to do with bitcoin and the survival of other crypto currencies rather these digital currencies had made the survival of banks very tough. People are not ready to store their money in their bank accounts because the interest rate offered is very low as compared to the rate of profits offered by digital currencies. Well, I don’t thinks so there is any currency which is able to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the legendary coin.

How can it possibly be so? Apart from cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of other investment options like stocks, bonds, ETF's, derivatives, and many others which I'm simply not familiar with. It is said the whole derivatives market is mindbogglingly huge and estimated at over a quadrillion dollars. The whole cryptomarket with its cap around half a trillion dollars is simply minuscule beside these markets. But they didn't kill banks somehow, so why should crypto? Bitcoin and others aren't used as currencies anyway, so what real impact could they produce on the banking system?

Here you can see big Bitcoin is in comparison with other markets. The chart is somewhat dated, I know, but still:

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

i wouldnt be surprised if bankers soon lead the market. there is time for everything

And I would not be surprised if soon we learn the information that the biggest bankers are the richest cryptocurrency holders. They also invest money into altcoins and Bitcoins, and they earn much more than the average traders.
khayecee13

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Don't panic.
Fluctuation like this is normal given that cryptocurrency is so volatile.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

It's dangerous to think that bankers kill crypto currency. Seems like they are trying to pull it down so thal we cannot benefit fom it. And with that, we'll definitely go against it for we want all this coins to give pleasure to us.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Banks in general control the level of prices. The hate towards bitcoins by bankers is acceptable since their work of nature is about regulation. Bitcoin is decentralized and unregulated therefore bankers are skeptical about its price. Furthermore, bankers are there to ensure the flow of money is safe and is working fine. They are also there for loan management. Bankers play a big role that people always gloss over.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

It's dangerous to think that bankers kill crypto currency. Seems like they are trying to pull it down so thal we cannot benefit fom it. And with that, we'll definitely go against it for we want all this coins to give pleasure to us.
I do not think that it is so easy to do. Because the user of cryto currency is now increasing tremendously, no one can stop it. In modern time we can say that peole will give more preference to cryto currencies and so the use of fiat currency will gradually decrease. Because it is more easy to use bitcoin or any other altcoin for shopping and trading puroses as compare to fiat currency.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████