Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If BTC drops below $1000  (Read 437 times)
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Bitcoin will not drop even close to the price level you mentioned.  Those days are long gone and is history.  The cryptocurrency market is attracting many new investors daily.  New money is flowing into the market at incredible rates that the industry has never seen before.  
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Bitcoin price already hit the bottom. It won't go much further than $10,000 since it's strong resistance there.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

I crunched some numbers on the profit of GTX 1070, 1070ti and 1080 average hash rate at a price of $0.093 watt.

At each graphics cards average hash rate given the possibility of BTC dropping to $1000, the GTX 1080 and 1080ti are the only cards that will turn a profit at .093 cents per watt. They will return about $0.11 profit after the cost $0.29 to run.

A GTX 1080 cost $550+ that doesnt include the other hardware needed to run the GPU. That means it will take over 5000 days to get your ROI, return on investment.

TLDR: My hypothesis based on this observation is, if BTC drops below $1000 threshold Alt coin mining will become nothing more than a hobby and most Alt coin markets will die. Leaving mostly Proof of Stake Alt coins. These are interesting times.
I don't think that bitcoin will go back to a price of $1000. Maybe it could drop up to  $7000 but not as low as $1000. Any moment bitcoin will make another bull run and you should watch it closely rather than thinking it will go back to $1000.
VolgaSmart

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

The markets are not rational. Nor are people. We are fear based, emotional creatures. That is why there are such thoughts like  bitcoin price below $ 1000. Do not panic guys, calm down.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

It may be possible if someone involves like rich guys from government, However Bitcoin has started losing its value it is now at 10k$ what else? What we are expecting next. I guess it will drop really low and then will go up. Pump and Dump.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

If it went down to 1k I would buy as much as I could afford to and put it away for a while.
Not going to happen, Bottom just under 10k and back to 13500 or higher in a week or less.
Hang on to your alt coins and wait, you'll get more for them next week. BTC price will rise, and bring everything else with it.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

I crunched some numbers on the profit of GTX 1070, 1070ti and 1080 average hash rate at a price of $0.093 watt.

At each graphics cards average hash rate given the possibility of BTC dropping to $1000, the GTX 1080 and 1080ti are the only cards that will turn a profit at .093 cents per watt. They will return about $0.11 profit after the cost $0.29 to run.

A GTX 1080 cost $550+ that doesnt include the other hardware needed to run the GPU. That means it will take over 5000 days to get your ROI, return on investment.

TLDR: My hypothesis based on this observation is, if BTC drops below $1000 threshold Alt coin mining will become nothing more than a hobby and most Alt coin markets will die. Leaving mostly Proof of Stake Alt coins. These are interesting times.

if this may ever been happen for then on that situation on that spot for you may have to think a lot of things that you may able to do for , make some action what would be the best thing to do so for me this may depends if you are on that situation wherein you may see how does bitcoin may slowly down on that price , but i think that if that may happen bitcoin may recover.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

Saved your hypothesis as it was not going to happened. If bitcoin will drops below $1,000 then expect that it will not lasts and will eventually goes down more to un value coin.

Reaching $1,000 again after hitting lots of pump will tagged bitcoin as fail currency due to insufficient support and backup.
Mantisa83

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Too many small investors with little knowledge of the market...once it starts to fall, they watch, and if it keeps falling, they panic....and the more knowledgeable investor, wait a bit in order to enter the market...it all adds..to this.....now, in the next few days, the market will get quieter, and as soon as it goes up a bit,,,,people will come in in hordes.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

NO It will not cross its bottom line bro!!
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

I think that bitcoin now can not drop to 1,000 dollars. From the current position of bitcoin, this is no longer real. Bitcoin can drop a maximum of 8,000 - 10,000 dollars, but not lower. It seems that bitcoin is now deliberately lowered in price for some of its purposes, one of which is to purchase at a very low price. However it may be, bitcoin will again rise and grow after a while.

superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

If Bitcoin will ever drop into $1,000 I think nobody would trust Bitcoin again because it's impossible to drop that kind of deep from $20,000 peak last second week of December last year.
But if Bitcoin do drop that price then it's not the strongest currency anymore and it's time for Ethereum to place as the highest valued Cryptocurrency in the market.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

What you think, what must be happened to price going to 1000usd. All big players must sell their bitcoins.
I do not think what big player do that because at now price dropped if he cashing out their bitcoins he lose moneys

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Wish i had money in a trading account right now as Bitcoin is about to be a HUGE BUY! IDK if it bounces right here or waits and bounces above 8k but its getting about that time. 8400 is what id say if it cant hold this 9800 ish. Sept to first of Dec was all the BIG money getting into it and i dont think they appreciate it falling below that by much. Charts dont lie, lolol

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LazyPeon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Some coins seem to be recovering from the crash :-)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

with the current price of bitcoin I do not like John McAfee's chances at not having to eat his own manhood anymore. haha

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

I think this will not happen to bitcoin at a very low price. if it would happen at that price, it's an opportunity for investors to buy lots of bitcoins. because they think bitcoin in the next month will be higher again the price. so will be more profits.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

I don't think that we will never see 1000$/btc anymore  Wink
Yes, I hope that everything will quickly pass and grow back .... another version of the events simply do not want to be considered
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

I don't think that BTCs price could be so low. I don't expect prices below $6000.
I am quite sure we are going to see many ups and downs in bitcoins price. Big investors are in the game now and they want to make big cash taking advance the volatility of the crypto market.
People who know the potential of bitcoin will buy more at the low expecting higher prices and more stability in the future.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

I think that BTC couldn't be dropped lower than 5-6k$ due to highly increased criptocurrency market. BTC is volatile but its price has limits

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: