Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If BTC drops below $1000  (Read 440 times)
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

This will never happen again.
A monster calls Bitcoin BTC, no longer stop ...

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

trrr3

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

I dont think we will every see it being triple digits again, if it does hits lower than 10k then every smart investor will start buying and will make the coin go up. Im just waiting for it to lower a bit more and then invest on it.

smart investor will be bying at 7500 soon - we all just seen what futures are able to. if not sure - watch THE BIG SHORT movie once again.. like it!!!
mahmutbey

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I think dropping the price of the bitcoin below $1000 is nearly impossible for now. It has had a really bad price in the near past, but it started to recover with many other altcoins.

hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Why do you think it will go down to $ 1000?. It is rising again
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

I think the market will panic. And all altcoins will die, not just bitcoin. I do not expect that to happen
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

You may call it a hobby but so did people think back in 2009. Then it exploded, sometimes hobbies turn out well Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

I dont think BTC will Ever hit 1000$ if it is then  i would be the first person to grab as much as i can . And also mining some altcoins still profitable not only bitcoin there is lots of option you can consider monero , ethereum some other new coins like ETN.

shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

If the value of Bitcoin drops to 1000 dollars, I will certainly be happy to be able to say that I have 1 BTC (integer). I say this because I will sure to buy and hold it for a long time and besides I never had 1 BTC (whole) and that is one of my goals. As for the alticoins, it is certain that I will buy many and hold them (of course, since that your values falls in the same proportion as Bitcoin).
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

If he does that, I'll buy his back as far as I allow it to do my money and I will sit holding it in my mind watching how my profits will grow, and in fact it is unlikely to drop to such a price
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

if bitcoin drops under 1000 then all altcoins will drop to cents and will be again bitcoin dominance in market 80% + and we will be back  to 2016 year and start all from scratch.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

I don't think that btc would ever drop below $1000. It is still the top cryptocurrency. Most probably it would fluctuate in between $6000 to $10,000. As the btc price has been dropping a lot of investors are buying, so it will always remain the top investment coin.
Long Distance

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

it seems unlikely that bitcoin drops below $ 1000 USD. if it happens, many people who will loss

and I believe there will be no one selling at a price of $ 1000 USD
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

there is a minimum limit for bitcoin. if it drops below that point mining wont be profitable so miners will stop and blockchain system will not work. 1000 usd is so much below from this point. I dont think bitcoin millioniers can allow such drop.

turn the page
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

Before this happens I would bail just below $8000 since a break in that level would mean very bad news... I'd wait at the bottom of the decline..
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

Umm, i would definitely cry  Grin I don’t think that bitcoin drops below $ 1000 from now. On the other hand i know this market is risky no matter what and everything is possible..so   Huh

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

If BTC will drop below $1000 it will be useless to mine as the author mentioned, but many people will start buying it. It will lead to price growth anyway. That's why dips are not that bad. It will help the cryptomarket to revitalize. However I think that BTC will hardly go that low, because chinese miners will speculate otherwise mining will make them poor.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

I crunched some numbers on the profit of GTX 1070, 1070ti and 1080 average hash rate at a price of $0.093 watt.

At each graphics cards average hash rate given the possibility of BTC dropping to $1000, the GTX 1080 and 1080ti are the only cards that will turn a profit at .093 cents per watt. They will return about $0.11 profit after the cost $0.29 to run.

A GTX 1080 cost $550+ that doesnt include the other hardware needed to run the GPU. That means it will take over 5000 days to get your ROI, return on investment.

TLDR: My hypothesis based on this observation is, if BTC drops below $1000 threshold Alt coin mining will become nothing more than a hobby and most Alt coin markets will die. Leaving mostly Proof of Stake Alt coins. These are interesting times.

Everything could happen in the real market but if below $ 1.000 I'll take buy option with all asset I have. Dump ( down ) for btc is good sign to buy ( grow up asset ) and I believe most people will agree with me. BTC still has future and become coin leader, that's way I'll replace my asset only with btc. Nothing too worry about it, just enjoy the journey and take profit. Have a nice day to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

such an event will not happen, so low the market to collapse or who do not need. Because it will lead to the full collapse of the market. And people with money are not stupid, why should they deprive themselves of money
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

Interesting, but i do not think that that will happen any time soon. BTC is the top coin and will most likely remain top for a while.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

I think it will never happen again in future but if that happen due to any reason, i will buy it as it will rebound again as it did in past.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████