Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market recovering?  (Read 449 times)
zikabra (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Literally whole market crashed.
All reds everywhere but I see only Siacoin is green.
Why is it green? Panic is everywhere and sia actually increased its value. Is it first sign that panic sell will end very soon? Is it time to buy?
BaumT

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Why is it green? Panic is everywhere and sia actually increased its value. Is it first sign that panic sell will end very soon?

We were just talking about this exact question on TradeTalk!
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Yeah seems like its time to buy now. All coins are trading at so cheap prices. People who have bought it at high prices have opportunity to average it their trades now. It will help them to earn more profits even if market does not recover with same pace as it use to be.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Yeah seems like its time to buy now. All coins are trading at so cheap prices. People who have bought it at high prices have opportunity to average it their trades now. It will help them to earn more profits even if market does not recover with same pace as it use to be.
I agree, this is a good time to buy. from some research I do it seems this is the point for price reflection. I will try to buy some altcoin and will hold it in a few months.

unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

No it just a correction which is must !!
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

This is a good time to start buying your favourite coins.
Market might be recovering or it might not be nobody knows exactly. But most of the analysts are predicting $8000 as a bounce zone for Bitcoin if that is true then we are now seeing a bulltrap for even more blood in the streets.

OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

Experienced traders expect explosive growth after explosive growth and this time the reason was not long in coming. After the very first news from China a wave of profit-taking followed by panic sales followed.
Old-timers of the cryptocurrency community remember this picture which is repeated for the fifth time  for the first time in 2011, twice in 2013 and in the fourth  after the breaking of TheDAO in June last year.
Early to panic!  Cool
darksanya

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Why is it green? Panic is everywhere and sia actually increased its value. Is it first sign that panic sell will end very soon? Is it time to buy?
I see just 2 reasons whu sia is green (actually the price went down but not so hard)
First of all, it's because of the project itself. It has strong team and the idea which can be useful in future. and this idea is achievable. And the second reason is its price. it is too small, so people start selling it if they have several tens of thousands of coins. all the rest is a trifle, and this can be waited
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

When price of coins growth no one ask why market rising ?
Only when price going down all in panic and asking what happened why market going correction.
While no recovering we seen btc price hardly hold the price on 10 000.
Some peoples already dream about 1k usd price )))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
ignorans

Activity: 101
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

Rule one: don't panic sell
Rule two: HODL
Rule three: don't panic sell and HODL
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

it is probably a good moment to start buying something...a good strategy, if you have 100$, 1000$ or whatever to invest,
would be to divide those amounts in 5-10 parts and start investing one part at a time, during many days from now on

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aWqeGOZH4

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

I doubt the market will recover too quickly. Major news outlets have reported about the crash in the crypto world. Additionally Asia as well as the EU are considering regulation of ICOs/Cryptos, which cretainly won't boost the prices.
But in the long run I have little doubt that the markets will recover.. Just HODL strong Smiley
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

We need to look for strong evidence of a recovery. A lot of coins seem to have had a similar low point twice in the last 24 hours, and bounced back up very rapidly. This could be the first sign of a recovery. If prices start dropping again, watch what happens when they hit this twice-established low... it might be nothing, or it might be... something Smiley If we get stronger evidence that a coin won't drop below a certain point, and this is reflected across the market, then the signs are good. This is just an observation - I'm not calling it yet!
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

Its green because yesterday it was way too down, so it recovered little compare to yesterday.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

Does not look like a recovery for me.. Still a lot potential to the downside before stabilising.
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

I think the fall is over. Now the rise is in front of us.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Looks like it is. It's a good buy atm if you missed it before. Bitcoin price for sure won't stay for long below $10,000.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
madarkieus

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

Does not look like a recovery for me.. Still a lot potential to the downside before stabilising.

Yeah I wouldn't be suprised if we test 8k which is the 200 ema. If we break that we may go down to 5,5k. I don't believe (right now) we will go deeper than that.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

For me I can't really say that the market has bottom out but it is better to be scaling in now for any coin one is interested in but what ai don't know is how strong BTC rally back to the ttop is going to be
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

If you are going to buy in, I would buy at increments. If you are a first time investor it could be a good idea to buy in. If you are not, then I would wait for it to drop some more, the only reason you should buy in now would be to get your position lower but if you bought at the top then you aren't investing smart.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: