Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it chance to jump in?  (Read 1157 times)
change7

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

This is the best period to finally enter the market for those who have been waiting. If you continue to wait,  prices might go up again. Gradually enter the market now, buy small if it gets lower you can buy small again.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Best chance in months to jump in. I still believe looking for x10s and x20s should be this year strategy, lots of icos will materialize and inflation was a bit calmed down, these are good variables for profitable coins trading
Everyone is talking about 10x and 20x, I can not understand this. Such high numbers can be very profitable and can cost you a lot of money. Previously, a altcoin named a popcoin suffered a loss of 30x money Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

Im still waiting for lower price of bitcoin but if that's not happen the price for now is really enough for me to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long term to get a profit.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

sure, the market is still not stable now, so this is the chance for us to take the moment to invest in cryptocurrencies while they are still low, choosing a right time to invest will help us get more profit by having cryptocurrencies as soon as possible now.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

haha... of course. You are a newbie but i think you are really potential to become a good trader. Let's research and choose some good coins which are cheap now such as ETH, BTC, PKT, SXDP,TIO,... and buy them now.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

haha... of course. You are a newbie but i think you are really potential to become a good trader. Let's research and choose some good coins which are cheap now such as ETH, BTC, PKT, SXDP,TIO,... and buy them now.

I suggest you go slowly. Try to be content with short-term return on investments before you cash in the cryptocurrency world. While this is definitely the chance for newbies, especially to those with limited resources, to jump in, this is ALSO the time you need to assess yourself if this kind of investment suits you. Study the price volatility, and if you see no trend, ask yourself if you are an aggressive investor. If yes, then this is for you! If not, you better think twice. From there you will know if this is for you. Remember not all that works well for others may work equally well for you.
ilgerr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

...it s a good moment often, just do some research about projects, real application and deploy timeline and then pick the  crypto you think have potential.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

Technically and on the daily chart of BTC, it still has not produced higher highs yet. The 1hr and 4hr charts are in an uptrend with higher highs and lows.

On the daily, price would need to break above 14,250 IMO to confirm the uptrend.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

Yes, the market is trending down but I don't think there is any strong bullish confirmation candlestick pattern seen so that we can plan our buy trades according to that. Even though the market is down I will wait for a bullish pattern to appear by this week so that I can take the pattern as a confirmation signal to enter on my positions. If at all your investing for long-term then please I recommend you to invest a small portion of your trade amount and remaining positions you can add on to your trade after the trend is confirmed by some strong candlestick pattern.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

24 hours ago would've been a better time to jump in, but the prices are still low today and haven't fully recovered yet.
There is nothing fruitful which you can get in your life by regretting at the things and the chances which you missed in your past. Time once gone can never come back and this is something which you have to accept. The only thing which is in your control is the very present moment. You can buy some bitcoins right now as this time once passed will never come back. So be wise and make some good decision.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

I think this is the time to jump in now, so that you are just waiting for the next to happen in Bitcoin world.bitcoin falling is what traders waiting for. Because it's their chance to collect coins. This is the best way to earn coins to cash. You can have earnings as you know hoW to follow the instructions of bitcoin.. Everybody's benefited but you have to do your best to succeed in life. Spend your time together with your family 
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

No one knows when is the right time. For me the prices are good for buying now, i hope it will goes up soon.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

Just jump in, you'll learn to survive once you are in. The price is relatively low right now and forecast to surpass the current ATH. You will never know if the price hits bottom so it is better to get in now and just hodl until you gain your desired profit.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

I think it has become clear that the constant market swings that have been seen in recent weeks are not as bad as we initially thought, especially for those who are engaged in trading and like to take advantage of low prices to buy promising altcoins at affordable prices. I have had the opportunity to buy some altcoins during the recent blood bath, and a few days later their prices has multiplied x10 as in the case of Altcom.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

It is interesting what will happen next, I lost some usd during this incident, but everything is still great, because even if we go down today, tomorrow we will make good profit anyways. This situation could be turned into an advantage.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

Im still waiting for lower price of bitcoin but if that's not happen the price for now is really enough for me to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long term to get a profit.
Everyone is looking for a good price to enter and the funny thing is there is nothing like that,the market went down for a few days and then it recovered really well and today we have a steady market without much drop and the market will try to stabilize unless we hear another bad news or a FUD for the market to drop further,understand the range bounds and make money trading.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

Nothing is in our hands so if you want to invest in bitcoin make it quick it is the better way for a investors because no one can predict the value of crypto currencies it changes everyday so if you want to invest do it now .
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:45:40 AM

At present prices are still low, but there are signs of recovery if you want to invest in crypto, this is a good time to do it before the opportunity to pass.I think the price will rise again, not continue to decrease.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

In my opinion yes , its time to buy some popular coin because the price will going up in a few days. The price was drop until 50% and this is good opportunity to get in, buy and hold a few month and could be give some profit.

Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

Yesterday I've jumped and today altcoin that I bought is green and still hold it until I think worthy to be sold, for those who are not easily panicked will certainly take advantage of the opportunity that occurred yesterday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: