Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it chance to jump in?  (Read 1157 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

You should grab this opportunity to buy altcoins at cheaper price now as it might regret you in the end that the price is suddenly rise up missing your chance to buy at very low price. Although price is really unpredictable but you have already the signs of big earning which is enough for you to buy low and sell it high in the future.
TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:35:48 AM

No one really knows how deep a coin will fall or how the coins will jump high, everyone has there own speculation base on experience and I would suggest you too should built youre own speculation

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

I think a lot of people will do this because the BTC has proved its value! All we have to do is hold it for a long time. I believe BTC will bring me value in the future!

gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

Yes, now is a good chance for tho who want to invest in the cryptocurrencies because it's really cheap to buy coins now.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

It's still not cheap to enter the markets with fiat, as compared to a few months ago. I'd suggest maybe wait for a little more dip before cashing in again.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:27 AM

It's still not cheap to enter the markets with fiat, as compared to a few months ago. I'd suggest maybe wait for a little more dip before cashing in again.
the market is recovering. So, I think this is the best time to take part in. if not, you will be regret in the future. I believe that Bitcoin will hit $20k in February.
jorinu

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

At present, the price of the coins are showing signs of recovery and now is a good time to buy them. I recommend keeping your coins for more than 3 months at which you will feel profitable.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

This is a very good time to join in the consolidation and accumulation phase. Pick out your favorite coins which have a good roadmap and then invest what you think is feasible for each coin or project. Please always do your research before entering into the crypto market. DO not follow hearsay blindly and just buy for the sake of it.  Do not ever be lazy and join in any project without reading a lot about the project you are going to invest in. I hoe this advice helps and good luck!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

When bear take charge of the market,  the best thing to do at that time is to look for choice Altcoin that has been badly affected by bear to buy.  Once you are position In good Altcoin,  it us only a matter of time for your profit to show.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

Most of the time during this kind of situation is the best time to put your investment while it is at the lower price because somehow it will surely goes up.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Yeah, the bloodbath was great and enjoyed the $9.5k drop. I think that was the lowest drop after reaching the maximum price of Twenty thousand dollars mark.
And that was the greatest time to buy.
But still, choices are up to you if you are going to risk with bitcoin's volality. It was a crazy start for this year.
I don't doubt what bitcoins can do. Also I don't mind the prices, I just enjoy being involved. I feel like I am honoured as a student I guess.
I think it will rise by midyear.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

Right now things seem to be looking good for bitcoin. The $10.000 level didn't break, and we finally broke the $12.000 resistance. We can easily see that on the 4h time frame. Bitcoin kept touching that level, and kept getting rejected, but we are finally close to $13.000. We will have a lot of resistance of course, and this will probably take a few days, but if we manage to get to $14.000 again, I think we will then be on full recovery and probably heading to ath again.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:33:41 AM

Cheap coin ( down market ) not always become good indicator to buy, sometimes we need to hold or sell it ( replace it become another coin ). What I'm try to say is, what your analyze say when this situation happen, meaning you should have stop loss. Most people say will say to buy but we need to analyze again where the price will go in long time period ( week - month - year ). From there we can decides the best action to keep get profit but also protection asset from loss. Think again and see you next time bro.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

i think its time to buy now while the price is fluctuating to not caught in buying cause sometimes it pumping gradually maybe it will continue to surge after this fluctuation. And i think it will never collapse on this time. 
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

Most of the time during this kind of situation is the best time to put your investment while it is at the lower price because somehow it will surely goes up.
The price will go up if investors are going to put their trust back into the cryptocurrency market. Too many warning from goverment turn crypto's market into a dangerous one.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

I think if you see the cheap price of every altcoin then you should buy first so if in the next week the price is jump, you already have some amount to sell so you can make your profit. don't be too late to buy the coins and don't buy the coins when the price is start to increase because sometimes the price is not increase too much and only test before the price increase later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

The price is expensive right now, the last chance that most people have in here was just to buy when it was less than $9000 two days ago, but most people in here thinks that bitcoin was a "ponzi" because it had a dip.. So what can you expect about all of them?
I think if you see the cheap price of every altcoin then you should buy first so if in the next week the price is jump, you already have some amount to sell so you can make your profit. d

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:35:36 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:13:47 PM by vhiancs

As you see the price of bitcoin drop again i think this is the right time to buy while the price of bitcoin currency fluctuating. I'm sure that your profits will be maximize when the bitcoin price start to increase again so don't miss this opportunity so you will not regret it later.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
Merited by zmkriel (1)

In my own opinion I think yes it is. I think it would be the very best chance to dive in by now because there are really so many great coins out there that might increase in couple of weeks or months during this dip. Opportunity will really knock just once so if you have money right now for investing then it would be good to buy some dips especially to altcoins that under a single or double digit dollar price. But if for longer term then go to bitcoin there are many events that might happen in couple of days we may not know that would skyrocket the price again. Bitcoin will always be the King.
The world of digital currencies has just taken a birth and with every day, the number of available options also increases. New ICOs, new coins. There will be such opportunities from no onwards. Some may turn out to be a scam even. I think, if a person can earn profit in true sense only if he spends money in bitcoin. It is also suffering through a fall so a very nice time to get into this business.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I don't think it is the right time to Jump in because here till there is no confirmation of either the uptrend nor the downtrend and i think you should be entering the market only when there is a strong and clear direction of the trend is visible to you. You need to practise yourself and try to find out whether the downtrend in the market has been ended or not and if it is ended then how you can take trades according to the downtrend market and how you can profit in downtrend market. Make a strategy for this downtrend market and then trade your plan.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: