Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it chance to jump in?  (Read 1157 times)
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

It has always been a good chance to join the market, but the problem is that a lot of people think that the price is still cheap while it is not. Anyway, i have bought some and i will wait paciently until it makes at least 20% from the actual price.
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

We don't have such knowledge if coin is going to pump up or not but we always be updated so that we can sell or hold our coins if it is ready to trade.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

It's really hard to predict if the price will go down further or will start to rise now but I think even you jump in now you can still have a high profit if you hold it because it will surely increase soon.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

It's really hard to predict if the price will go down further or will start to rise now but I think even you jump in now you can still have a high profit if you hold it because it will surely increase soon.
It is the chance to go jump in the price is still affordable to invest. Yes although we couldnt predict the actual rate in the future but taking risks to invest now will surely worth it. Invest and hold bitcoin would be good.
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I understand what you feel right now because it is true that the coins in the market is going down and still not yet making an increase of value, three (3) weeks from now. Other said that this is just a bitcoin correction which will make the economy healthier but the question is, until when? Most of the people here are sold their coins because they really lose hope. However, I am still hoping that it will pump again. Predicting the market is not easy.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

Now is the time to buy at low prices, New Year discounts), but for some reason everyone sells
MasterMoney

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

Crystallia is too potential in 2018, you trust and think optimistically.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

I think if you see the cheap price of every altcoin then you should buy first so if in the next week the price is jump, you already have some amount to sell so you can make your profit. don't be too late to buy the coins and don't buy the coins when the price is start to increase because sometimes the price is not increase too much and only test before the price increase later.
That's true, make sure you won't regret when the price of bitcoin increase drastically then, actually there's no harm to buy at the current price considering it has reached around $20k , people might expect to experience that ath again. We just don't know exactly when. But it would.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:22 AM

Today is a better price than you would have gotten 2-3 days ago but I am not convinced this is the end of the dump. It has dumped 400 million and the end should be near but markets don't give a flying shit what you think therefore it is best to be prepared for both scenarios.

Every people will not try to convince anybody here but they just give suggestion depend on their ability about this.
In my mind, this price is already the best that we can get. Bitocin is low and also altcoin. Time to buy altcoin and bitcoin if you can afford it.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

Each and everyone of us has different opinions and the final decision will be all yours. Personally since i have been planning for a long time investment so i always grab an opportunity like this to buy bitcoin everytime i got extra money. I not like it happens all the time that the price is as low as of the moment.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

To wait a little and to begin to be purchased on low price. Listen to nobody as well themselves decide how to do

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
it is not known whether the correction has ended or not, it is better to enter parts. Perhaps there will be another test of the bottom. Although the mood of the market has changed and more positive news has appeared, but everything can change at any moment
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Look at cheaper coins and look at their price dynamics, if they are bitcoin dependant, you better start off with altcoins...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

it is not known whether the correction has ended or not, it is better to enter parts. Perhaps there will be another test of the bottom. Although the mood of the market has changed and more positive news has appeared, but everything can change at any moment
After s massive sell down for past few days it looks like the reversal energy has shown but we don't know if this is just a temporary but we have to keep an eye always to the market so we  were not left behind and keep waiting for nothing but it looks like market is recovering. so hold on and be vigilant with your investment.

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

They say its a good time to buy but personally I'm looking forward to getting out of crypto. I might miss out on more gains but at least I already did well during the bull runs.

Well we can do what we want to do. Anytime you can buy bitcoin and join trading in that way you can earn cryptocurrencies. They mean in jump in is the value of the price either fall or rise eventhough this is the routine many people keep on investing and trust bitcoin, because they do believe the capability of it.
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

i think? buy some now. so if the rate will pump you have a coin and have a profit. and if the rate dump again buy again some until it pump and sell some of your hold coins until you have a profit. and hold some so that if the rate will pump you have some that you can sell. and if the rate will dump you can buy again because you have a profit. the remaining coin that you hold will be you stake. enjoy trading Smiley

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

i think? buy some now. so if the rate will pump you have a coin and have a profit. and if the rate dump again buy again some until it pump and sell some of your hold coins until you have a profit. and hold some so that if the rate will pump you have some that you can sell. and if the rate will dump you can buy again because you have a profit. the remaining coin that you hold will be you stake. enjoy trading Smiley
Yes, this is now the time to jump in, so for those who have waited for the price then it is not the time to celebrate again, as we are always saying that nothing will happen in us if we just leave our passion here so at least now it is time to reap again what we have planted even if it is just still a little.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

you should by now,or else the recovery of all coins will hold you from getting richer.look at market now all greens meaninh this is the start of recovery..and dont just jump instead jump and jump to make big profit.i have bought more as i can.almost my funds is in crypto now,because ive been waiting for this
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

yes, I guess it's the very time to hop in this btc train.
I sold all doge coins for btc last weekend though somehow exmo was lagging, I tried coinmonkey exchanger for that.
Well, we all believe in better future for our coins...
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Jumping in now will be better because market have started recovery. I do not see it getting back to this kind of bearish as witnessed last month till this February . Bitcoin has moved to $8,000 plus. This is showing a reversion after hitting $6,000 last week.

Ethereum also has started appreciating from $600 to $800. This indicates recovering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: