Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it chance to jump in?  (Read 1157 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

The current year looks greatly for the new opportunities and I'm trying to make good portfolio of altcoins by taking notes from my experienced friends and family in the cryptocurence. This year I'm hoping to earn millions as I have seen people making that much money last year. That's the motivation for me and as we can see the market is completely in our favour and there is no seeing back at this point
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

The future value of bitcoin are clear if the demands follows growing. Yeah it would become more expensive day by day , there's no much bitcoin left available to be mined. Bitcoin would become an exclusive asset with super high price , or could be a perfect currency for a cashless citizens. Do it by now to take the opportunity to buy it so cheap before it gets jumped
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
Ofcourse just today I was talking to some people who said that those who despaired that BTC took a flight to 19k without them have a chance to still catch it at 9K. Same goes for alts too. Ether is down by roughly 50% from its All time high and same is teh case with other coins too. So definitely you can try your luck at this time if you are holding fiat. But surely it wouldn't be a wise option to sell any alts at loss to buy others.

I agree. It pays to enter when the market is down. By doing so, you can get more bang for your buck, especially if you have a big capital to use. The more coins you can get, the better capacity you have to get good trades and the more value and profit you can have for a return. However, since the market has not recuperated yet, some would even say that it would be better to wait a bit until the lowest value may be reached, so that the investment would be more gainful. It's up to you, in the end.

Scentaur20

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
i guess coin or token will jump later i hope it is.. ill wait for this time.
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

yes, we all are believers here :-) I hold WRC tokens, they started from 0.1 usd, raised to 0.6 usd and dropped to 0.1 again.
many community speakers told it will rise $1 but it is lying on the floor like smashed fly... still many do believe it will moon.

regarding jumping in I'd recommend to pay attention to Neo, it has been named A status (strong buy) by Weiss recently,
 so I checked rates at coinmonkey.io and changed BTC to Neo just as I heard that. well, we'll see what tomorrow brings us.
RedJose

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

yes, we all are believers here :-) I hold WRC tokens, they started from 0.1 usd, raised to 0.6 usd and dropped to 0.1 again.
many community speakers told it will rise $1 but it is lying on the floor like smashed fly... still many do believe it will moon.

regarding jumping in I'd recommend to pay attention to Neo, it has been named A status (strong buy) by Weiss recently,
 so I checked rates at coinmonkey.io and changed BTC to Neo just as I heard that. well, we'll see what tomorrow brings us.

True believers :-)
Yeah, I heard about that rating though not sure whether we can trust any ratings as there is always a beneficiary guy... although I followed it.
Ps coinmonkey offered several exchanges for that, looks great.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

The current year looks greatly for the new opportunities and I'm trying to make good portfolio of altcoins by taking notes from my experienced friends and family in the cryptocurence. This year I'm hoping to earn millions as I have seen people making that much money last year. That's the motivation for me and as we can see the market is completely in our favour and there is no seeing back at this point

Lol. Looks like you are one ambitious ( greedy ) person setting his goals to reach a million this year. Last year was different so we don't know if we can replicate all the madness of 2017 specially December. Right now we can't even more a inch higher that $11K so its a tough one for this year. But then again, no one can predict the future, we may or may not see the potential not just of bitcoin but altcoins until it goes up and pump up to the moon.

For me the change to jump it is already in front of our face, opportunity is knocking on all corners. But its up to us to see it and grab as much coin as we want right now specially those cheap coins that will suddenly go up in the future. So make your choice right now and enjoy the fruits later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

Ofcourse just today I was talking to some people who said that those who despaired that BTC took a flight to 19k without them have a chance to still catch it at 9K. Same goes for alts too. Ether is down by roughly 50% from its All time high and same is teh case with other coins too. So definitely you can try your luck at this time if you are holding fiat. But surely it wouldn't be a wise option to sell any alts at loss to buy others.

I agree. It pays to enter when the market is down. By doing so, you can get more bang for your buck, especially if you have a big capital to use. The more coins you can get, the better capacity you have to get good trades and the more value and profit you can have for a return. However, since the market has not recuperated yet, some would even say that it would be better to wait a bit until the lowest value may be reached, so that the investment would be more gainful. It's up to you, in the end.
Obviously, anyone who is not buying a market at dip is busy making a huge mistake. So many people last year had a good chance to buy into the market and gain a lot but they were just too busy looking for a much lower price and I hope they have been able to get what they have been looking for so far so good.

The market is recovering and so far we have broken the downtrend and if that is not good enough for anyone who has been waiting for a lower price when it hit $6000, I wonder what will be good for them again.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

Obviously, anyone who is not buying a market at dip is busy making a huge mistake. So many people last year had a good chance to buy into the market and gain a lot but they were just too busy looking for a much lower price and I hope they have been able to get what they have been looking for so far so good.

The market is recovering and so far we have broken the downtrend and if that is not good enough for anyone who has been waiting for a lower price when it hit $6000, I wonder what will be good for them again.

Well its not that easy though because all of us would want to get in at the very bottom. Sometimes we try to wait for a lower dip that we miss the opportunity entirely. I think the best way would be to buy sparingly during dips. Leave enough so you could buy more when the price dips lower

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Why there is any doubt anyway. Whenever the coins are going down we should be buying them. It's not like I am saying it out of thin air but what I expect is that's always stands good chance to buy at low and then sell at high layer on. That's the strategy actually where we can stay profited all the time. See most of the time we don't see much lowering of the value and we always keep waiting for such opportunities so whenever it comes then why should we be afraid to invest. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

Better to jump in ICO , becose its safe but need to choose very carefully becose 1 mistake and u will loose all u money , but if u a right and did good ico project u will earn 2-3x profit if u a lucky u will earn 10-20x and will be so much profitly Smiley in trading very hard to make 1x profit , ico is easys way
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

Better to jump in ICO , becose its safe but need to choose very carefully becose 1 mistake and u will loose all u money , but if u a right and did good ico project u will earn 2-3x profit if u a lucky u will earn 10-20x and will be so much profitly Smiley in trading very hard to make 1x profit , ico is easys way

now even ICO may not bring you great profits. look at WRC. it dropped lower than ICO price though ICO ended just 2 months ago.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

Can you see that bitcoin will go down even deeper? If you think it will then wait for it. However, you need to understand how volatile the market is, so its 50/50 that it will recover or goes down a little further. If I where in your shoes, I will test and buy bitcoin today and then see what happens, if it goes down, then buy more. If the price suddenly jumps to a level were you can't buy, then wait.

That's why you will only hear people saying that there's no perfect time to buy bitcoin. Of course its better to get while it's cheap, but if you have more money to shop for more bitcoin, don't wait, jump in before this perfect chance will soon closes its door.

For me, i would decide to buy when the price hit very low price and its chance is 50/50 so i have 50% chance.
Time is not reference to buy any coin but we can use the price like technical before buying bitcoin.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Yeah, usually, early time of the year are always good for buying some very good coins, I always call it the shopping time and I always see December as going on vacation time. So far, the market has given everyone the chance to jump in as the whole market already has been oversold and looking for more smart moneys to come investing which I believe is happening already.
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

My bottom is around 8k for bitcoin based on my chart, so I would say yes at the moment. But im not perfect and this market is crazy.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

That is definite. Even shit coins that are not already dead will also still find a way to jump a little bit in the market. It is something that no one can avoid. The market cannot always move up and it cannot always move down, otherwise it is no longer a market.

Every coin or token will always have their chance for a good run when the time comes, it is just to find those times and make a good use of them. Now is a time to make a good use of buying in.

myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

Its great opportunity to buy or invest some flatline couns or ico listed on coinmarketcap. JUSt be cUtion on entry so you must have plans entry stop loss and target profit then you can do it goodluck . Go for longterm select first liner take precaution on shitty coins okay?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Market is not just down but terribly down. I wouldn't advice any one to jump in now especially newbies. Be on the sideline and observe how bad this crypto can get and have experience how it works before jumping into it. But if you are not new in the game i will suggest shorting bitcoin if you really know how to use your trending lines. Though these past few few days bitcoin cares less about TA. Which ever one you decides, don't get burnt.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

The future value of bitcoin are clear if the demands follows growing. Yeah it would become more expensive day by day , there's no much bitcoin left available to be mined. Bitcoin would become an exclusive asset with super high price , or could be a perfect currency for a cashless citizens. Do it by now to take the opportunity to buy it so cheap before it gets jumped
Agreed! even the dip we ended up having early this year is far more expensive than what we had early last year. So, at the end, it shows that the market is always good to buy when it is at dip and ready for a good time ahead. We cannot always time the market or expect it to give us exactly what we need, but one thing is that the market will always recover and end up giving better than what was available even before.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

Wait until you feel it is the floor of the price, because the opportunities to buy even more quantities of any coins could get lost if you immediately buy in the margin of a low price. You can't rely on various predictions although it could guide you if it is the time now to hoard into it. We can generally say that it is always the best time to buy because of instability but you should try your instincts to see where you can get the maximum purchase from the coins you want to buy using either few bits of your fiat savings or budget.

You have a point in your opinion even the price are too dump there always a chance to get lose in this situation but if you are truly believe that the matket can get jump in you will buy more coins.
Must better to observe carefully the market because right now it not stable to choose a coin to trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: