Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it chance to jump in?  (Read 1154 times)
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

jump in now, cause it may rise up back again high by midyear! Smiley its never too late now. So if i were you, try to invest now start up small, end up big. You just have to take risk now, whatever happens when you invest whether you lose or gain. Its alright you'll get it back someday. You just have to be more strategic now, sooner or later you'll get used to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

Just think of it this way, every time the price falls, it is time to get in. BUT do not think you necessarily earn profits out of it. In my years with Bitcoin, good price to me takes time. Sometimes I get lucky I get return on investment in just about two weeks. However, you have to bear in mind that there are varying circumstances to which we should act on differently. Just make sure you have a record of your investments, taking into utmost consideration the inflation rate of the country you are in. This way, you are able to assess if you are really earning, just break even, or losing. The 'chance' you are saying here gives you 50-50 chance of winning or losing. It is not a guarantee that you earn outright. 
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

Wait until you feel it is the floor of the price, because the opportunities to buy even more quantities of any coins could get lost if you immediately buy in the margin of a low price. You can't rely on various predictions although it could guide you if it is the time now to hoard into it. We can generally say that it is always the best time to buy because of instability but you should try your instincts to see where you can get the maximum purchase from the coins you want to buy using either few bits of your fiat savings or budget.

But by waiting he might miss the right moment to buy, as the price can rise really fast. I think it depends if he's more into HODLing or trading. If he wants to HODL more, then it doesn't really matter if he will buy at 9000$ or 10000$, while if he wants to trade that he should risk and wait for even lower price to buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

jump in now, cause it may rise up back again high by midyear! Smiley its never too late now. So if i were you, try to invest now start up small, end up big. You just have to take risk now, whatever happens when you invest whether you lose or gain. Its alright you'll get it back someday. You just have to be more strategic now, sooner or later you'll get used to it.

it's better late than never so if we have a good chance to buy then we should buy and don't think too much about the risk because if we buy at any price, we still have the same risk. just analyze first before you buy and then make an order buy and don't buy instant because it could help you if the price is down again. but if after you buy, the price could jump higher then don't wait for the price to increase more because the chance is not too big and the price can get down again to make a good decision to sell the bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Correct, better late than never. We don't know exactly what will happen to bitcoin or other Alts but definitely we can invest anytime we want. So anytim is the best time to jump in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Power Train

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

From the perspective of technical analysis the best time to "jump in" is when the price drops by 60%. Beside that you should also consider that this market is really volatile and you should never put all or your speculative money in at once.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

Yes but in such condition if your holdings are in profit and you are interested to invest in some other coins that is available at lowest price, you are in the condition to jump from relevant coin in profit and move to other coins that is called good jump,
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
Right now is the month of March and the value of bitcoin and other coins are in the lower price, I will say to you this is the best time to buy crypto in a cheap price.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

Yes, I think you should take the opportunity that the market value of bitcoin and other alternative coins are too low
because you can obtained a huge amount of investment in this process wherein very favorable and advantage for us.
quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

From the perspective of technical analysis the best time to "jump in" is when the price drops by 60%. Beside that you should also consider that this market is really volatile and you should never put all or your speculative money in at once.
The bitcoin price is already trading in a very very low price, it was trading in such a low price for a long time and therefore we are not expecting any further decrease in bitcoin price, but will hopefully now recover and very soon we will see the bitcoin price trading in a very very high price, hopefully bitcoin will very soon reach to 30000$.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Yes, I think you should take the opportunity that the market value of bitcoin and other alternative coins are too low
because you can obtained a huge amount of investment in this process wherein very favorable and advantage for us.
I feel this very amazing that bitcoin have two faces of profits. Either you are in low times or high times as prices of bitcoin are concerned, you are good to go for better profits. When prices are low, you can better buy much of the coins as you need. This would be a plus point for you to make a strong building of trading. When you buy at low, then sell at high, you can better have amazing results.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

Actually theres a chance to jump in because according to the expert two thousand eighteen it is a prosperous year to the investors and to the company of bitcoin which is the exactly year as of now, so more chances to gain a high amount of income.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

There is always a time to enter, just the chances would be some different. Now its a great day to start. Right today where you are living

george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Over the last half a year, bitcoin has seen a dramatic drop in price dropping from $20,000 to $6,000. And now it has a stable price near $7,500 long time. I think the downward trend is over time for flat or bulls
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

I think that today will be the last leg down before the next rally to $7800. Everyone is waiting for 6 June, but I think traders will jump the gun today and tomorrow we will see a big up move.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

No one really knows how deep a coin will fall or how the coins will jump high, everyone has there own speculation base on experience and I would suggest you too should built youre own speculation
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

No one really knows how deep a coin will fall or how the coins will jump high, everyone has there own speculation base on experience and I would suggest you too should built youre own speculation
Yes it is right to say that no one know about that how much a currency is going to dump, but i think that about bitcoin it is now getting clear that bitcoin is getting a very strong support at 7000$ and its price is not expected to fell down any more, therefore to me i think that the current is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin and secure your position.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

The rise has actually begun and thus people who are buying now are quite safe to get some good returns in next couple of months itself. Thus those who will wait that it will fall will regret later that they miss the rising ride and needs to be blamed them self for it.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

wehn topic is creat,if everyone can jump out the market,it is great,now with the price of btc and eth is very low,everyone can cover it again and hold it for the emd 2018 and next 2019,it is great for profit
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

This is a very good time to fill some bags with good coins, cause at the time when the price of all coins will rise, those who didn't buy at low price will not be too happy as compared to those who bought at low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: