Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it chance to jump in?  (Read 1157 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Correct, better late than never. We don't know exactly what will happen to bitcoin or other Alts but definitely we can invest anytime we want. So anytim is the best time to jump in.
Yeah this is better chance for everyone to get into this world. People from different backgrounds are continuously coming and earning so huge money. But before just diving in, you need to make sure you are equipped with best suitable information set with which your implementation would be satisfactory. So yeah, just come in and try to explore best for your living.
It's a good timing now as people will be careful to invest seeing the market as its down.
They will surely get the right information and if they will understand, that would be the time they will see the opportunity to buy now.
As long as they continue to gain information, they'll never panic.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

I think it is too early to buy anything in the market now. I will wait for stabilizing Bitcoin price. I expect that in the nearest future Bitcoin will continue dropping under $3000. That's why the best decision now is just to wait out of the market.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

Yes it is and jump now before it is too late because if ypu have a spare money why not just take the chance that the coins are way much cheaper today that is not always like that and you have a chance to have a lot of profits in that investment you are gonna make so do not waste the opportunity that was given to you buy the nature. Because when the year are gonna end again expect that the cryptocurrency prices will be rising again and a lot of people are doubting that which is a bad habit.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

I think it is too early to buy anything in the market now. I will wait for stabilizing Bitcoin price. I expect that in the nearest future Bitcoin will continue dropping under $3000. That's why the best decision now is just to wait out of the market.

I don't think bitcoin will drop to $3000 unless there is something really bad like coinbase getting hacked. Bitcoin confidence has not disappeared and it will soon go back up again. The time to jump in is now!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

It is good chance if you decide to jump in cryptocurrency now, because as you seen that the price are on red (down). You should not losing this chance without no effort. But before you jump in, need to be analyzed any good crypto for your investment. Better to choose top crypto such as bitcoin or ethereum.

[
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

It is good chance if you decide to jump in cryptocurrency now, because as you seen that the price are on red (down). You should not losing this chance without no effort. But before you jump in, need to be analyzed any good crypto for your investment. Better to choose top crypto such as bitcoin or ethereum.
Yes I agree on that I believe that the present price is really low and we can really have an advantage if we buy  on it today and wait until the price will rise and then sell. Maybe it is just really simple to say but holding is really need a big patience because we don't know when the status of bitcoin change we don't really know when will it rise or maybe fall, so I believe that we need a big patience on it.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
I believe that during a drawdown you should always buy and never sell at a lower price. But everyone decides for himself.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

To me i think that bitcoin is trading in its lowest, and no chances that bitcoin price will comes down any more, therefore i think that investment in bitcoin in current time will be more profitable and the current time is the best time for bitcoin investment i will never call it as early to invest in bitcoin, i think that it is the best time for bitcoin investment and we should not lose the golden opportunity.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

I don't think bitcoin will drop to $3000 unless there is something really bad like coinbase getting hacked. Bitcoin confidence has not disappeared and it will soon go back up again. The time to jump in is now!
ّwe are not expecting any bad news, bitcoin price is already trading too much low and we cannot afford the price to fell down anymore, therefore i think that now the the time is that bitcoin price will start recovering its price very soon, people will again get their confident and will therefore start investing money in bitcoin once again.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Now is the time to jump in it is still relatively below the price. The actual price for bitcoin if we do the calcullation with its difficulty and power consumption for mining. Btc price will be arround $9k and ethereum price is arround $900. Its now financial advice its just my calculation. Blockchain is the futures so we need time to be mass adopted but now is not too late to inveat in it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

I believe that during a drawdown you should always buy and never sell at a lower price. But everyone decides for himself.
The cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend so I think that in this stage investors should be careful when deciding to buy the coins. Although the market is quite bad, I still hope that in the end of the year the market will recover and grow strongly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

The actual state on a market is not at its best right now, but there are still many coins that are doing just great this days.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

Correct, better late than never. We don't know exactly what will happen to bitcoin or other Alts but definitely we can invest anytime we want. So anytim is the best time to jump in.
Yeah this is better chance for everyone to get into this world. People from different backgrounds are continuously coming and earning so huge money. But before just diving in, you need to make sure you are equipped with best suitable information set with which your implementation would be satisfactory. So yeah, just come in and try to explore best for your living.

When you have some money to invest it in the altcoins and Bitcoins, or when you have enough time to be involved in the Bounties, you are welcome. This is the good time to start.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

It is the best time to buy coin now bitcoin price is down when bitcoin chance to jump in you make more profit
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

Do you really believe that Bitcoin will fall so dramatically? Yes, this crypto is swinging but I am expecting that it will be gaining only in future. Just hold and invest in more BTC now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: