Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan  (Read 190 times)
PiJellyPin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

hi, i need a loan of 0.2 btc, this money will be invested for a 3-6 month period! Is there any chance anybody can borrow me that money Tongue
not sure how this lending works completely but basically i'am investing the 0.2 btc into another coin i really believe will blow in the next 3-6 months, if it does not blow and i lose the 0.2 btc (very unlikely)
i will pay back the 0.2 btc + more btc as i got the loan from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

You will need to provide "secured collateral" valued at more than the loan amount. The collateral will be held until repayment or sold in the event of non-payment. A car title or the deed to a home may work, gold bars, or something may also work. In any case the terms are about what a bank would require.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
PiJellyPin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

well i live in Sweden so that might be hard!
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

well i live in Sweden so that might be hard!

There are also others from Sweden and didn't find hard to offer a collateral...
Better to lock this thread if you don't have something valid to offer. What consider as valid? Check here.
I hope that you act wisely,good luck.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

If it might be hard to provide collateral, then you shouldn't be surprised if you find it just as hard to get a loan here.

It's a dog eat dog world out there. In collateral we all trust when lending money to anyone, be they family or friends or strangers.

CoinMarble

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

hi, i need a loan of 0.2 btc, this money will be invested for a 3-6 month period! Is there any chance anybody can borrow me that money Tongue
not sure how this lending works completely but basically i'am investing the 0.2 btc into another coin i really believe will blow in the next 3-6 months, if it does not blow and i lose the 0.2 btc (very unlikely)
i will pay back the 0.2 btc + more btc as i got the loan from you.

Hi PiJellyPin, first of all, I think this thread should go to the long-term loan section.

Another thing, I find your trade proposal quite interesting. Why not instead of asking us to give you a loan (without any collateral), you share with us the altcoin that you believe to blow in the next few months?  Even though you did not get the loan that you asked, you might get some positive feedback from the community here if your altcoin does blow up in near future.

By the way, sharing the altcoin appreciation info will not harm you at all, right?
Thanks for your consideration to share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: