Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Davor will have the same fate as Bitconnect  (Read 236 times)
silent17 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Hi, I just want to know your opinion the Davor. It's also a Lending site like Bitconnect and I think It has the same structure if I'm not mistaken.
What are your thought regarding this coin?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spidix9999

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Hi,see if this can help you
and an email sent by davor team after closing the platform bitconnect:

Dear alessio giuliani,

In the recent news, in regards to the lending industry, Bitconnect has stopped both its lending program and exchange platform.

This movement won't affect Davor. We continue to operate and to delight our users as normal.

Many people from other platforms, including Bitconnect users, are going to join us in the following days. Our community will grow faster, which means the price of DAV will increase and all of you already invested in the platform will benefit from it.

If you see some sell-offs in the market right now which causes the price to drop, there is nothing to fear. When the cryptocurrency market is flooded with bad news, some investors are scared and try to sell their crypto-assets as soon as possible. On the contrary, smart investors stay calm and do not panic sell. They are the real winners in the end.

We will keep offering you the best interest rates in the market and our tech team will keep working hard to make our platform reliable and bug-free.

Recently, we have faced the same attack on our system as Bitconnect has experienced. They have been shut down almost 2 days and did not really came through it, while our tech team did recover the platform within several hours. While there is no definitive solutions for huge DDoS attacks, they try their best to mitigate them and to keep your data perfectly sound and safe.

Please spread the good words about Davor. Altogether we will make our community great.

Yours sincerely,
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

All these lending platform will end up like Bitconnect, I just don't know why some people can't see the hand writing on the wall, don't be surprise to see most of them closing down this quarter and trying to rebrand
thuybeoth

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

All righ, All platform lending MLM will be same fate as BCC, You will learning about trade coin Smiley
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

Ponzi....just like BitConnect. DavorCoin is often touted as BitConnect 2.0. Think of lending platforms.....but not profitable anymore I guess.
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

I've read up on Davor, even created an account myself, but decided not to invest any money. You've got to admit that it looks incredibly fishy. Even if you are not a scam, if you constantly have to remind and convince your user base that you are not a scam, this is a huge problem.

silent17 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

All righ, All platform lending MLM will be same fate as BCC, You will learning about trade coin Smiley

You're telling me that all lending platform will have the same fate as BCC but still your promoting Trade Token ( Also a lending company )? How does trade Token make the difference if the one that you are endorsing is another lending company?

Ponzi....just like BitConnect. DavorCoin is often touted as BitConnect 2.0. Think of lending platforms.....but not profitable anymore I guess.

I also think It's a Ponzi Scheme because it also has a referral system just like BCC.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

To date, DavorCoin works fine and there is no reason to accuse it of fraud. But this does not mean that it will last forever! DavorCoin is confident and does not panic even against the background of crypto-currency events. Look at the fresh road map for 2018.
Talala

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

Many people are actually going to Davor. So far its done very well on pretty much all aspects. Staying in so far, still on big profit for getting in early. Will do 25K lend as soon as it hits 200$.

Heres an Excel calculator. Pop in some numbers and see what they are offering.Any questions there might be i cal also try to answer

http://davorcoin.cc/wallet/calculator.xlsx?v=154545
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

Probably yes,bitconnect was the foundation of these lending programs,its a risky platform to get involved in.I dont understand why people wants these schemes instead of joining decent ICOs,you just need to research deeply and you will find ICOs that has potential to achieve success,these ponzi schems must be stopped its getting worst day by day,a lot of investors are being scammed by these lending platforms,as you said davor has the same structure like what bitconnect has,i suggest that you get out fast while you still have the chance.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

They have the same instructure as you said,so its better to get out from it while it still running,you wont lose anything if you got your investments back.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

Same old scam with a different name, expect same results.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

Well if it has the same features like bitconnect you know what you should do,take your money as fast as you can bitconnect scam is just a small part of these huge scam projects.

btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

When you lose your money come back to this thread and acknowledge the people who warned you it was a scam.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:46 AM

If you still have the time to make profits go take it,after that come out early or you will lose a lot of money bitconnect and others lending program will soon be over and a lot of people will get rekt with these platforms.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Probably it will end up like bitconnect scam,if you still have funds to take go take it or you will lose all of it in the end.

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Since you are saying it's same as bitconnect, I assume it's a ponzi scheme as well.

Well, it's really a bad idea if you invested your money on a ponzi scheme. I mean, we all know it's not going to end well at last, but since people loves easy money, there will be no end to it. Every ponzi scheme will be the same. It's really not a recommended way to get quick bucks though (very risky).

So, yes.. It will has a same fate as bitconnect as well. Just a matter of time.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

Since you are saying it's same as bitconnect, I assume it's a ponzi scheme as well.

Well, it's really a bad idea if you invested your money on a ponzi scheme. I mean, we all know it's not going to end well at last, but since people loves easy money, there will be no end to it. Every ponzi scheme will be the same. It's really not a recommended way to get quick bucks though (very risky).

So, yes.. It will has a same fate as bitconnect as well. Just a matter of time.
The ponzi scheme will always be a scam in the end, it's their goal to earn as much money as possible before the scam and they need the fools in their community
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

OK, so pay attention to the obvious shill attempt. One random question out of nowhere, replied immediately by some other random poster. Davor, if your lending idea and platform are truly solid, you will not even mention Bitconnect in the same sentence. They are a proven ponzi, maybe point that out. Look at the history of lending projects and see how many have closed down, bankrupt and unable to pay, and this was WITHOUT the referral and fixed income schemes of Bitconnect.

Be careful all you guys. No such thing as guaranteed profit, not even in crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

Looks like DavorCoin exit scammed earlier today. Sad to see the YouTube videos of those who lost big money. I wish we could successfully warn these people away before they do something dumb, but scams are everywhere.

If these scams continue, it will hurt the perception of the cryptocurrency market, which doesn't help.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: