Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1741 times)
parepare (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

This is what happen when you see people invest in what they know nothing or little about, if you ask most people in the space they are trailing the market growth because they only have the sheep mentality
taifeng

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

The rapid entry of new crypto-users with little to no knowledge of crypto-tech and $$$ in their eyes are getting tricked to sell their coins for criminally low prices to a few profiteers.

It's as simple as taking candy from a child since the FUD-campaign was indeed a great success. Just buy now and enjoy the upcoming profit but remember to sell before the new phase of rookies jump aboard and get mushed.
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Actually if you check the charts, Bitcoins experiences quite big dip at the beginning of the year all the time. The was dip at the beginning of the year since ever. Hard to say why this happens, but the pattern keeps repeating. So, I wouldn't worry so much. It will stabilize again and we'll be back to ATH in summer. Just be patient and HODL Smiley
afrasiyab

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

because most of people thinks cryptocoins as a profit maker, they still dont believe cryptocoins will be a future currency of the world.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

I pity new people who just enter the space and see most of the money been wiped out, close to 40% of the money fro ATH has been lost in few days, these people only want to make profit quickly but are being crushed currently

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

When people see CoinMarketCap red, they immediately start to plot conspiracy theories
Everything will be green, be patient
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

These are just weak hands and dumb money getting scared so easily. I bet those who have been in the crypto scene for a period of time are already used to this. They will not sell and will hold. And most of them will take this opportunity to stack up with more coins of their choosing. The market will eventually bounce back from this.
puntoB

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Is this the end of the crypto?
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

because money goes away people are afraid of money. are you rich ? There is fear everywhere with money but you have to be patient and the patient will win more. some will panic, panic will make more loss

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

People are scared because people are so concerned about their declining balance every day. The market has declined at this time in the past 3 years. This is normal. I think this is the last time we saw bitcoin priced at 10k usd. It may take several weeks for the bitcoin to grow to over 20k
Gregsman

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

People are scared because people are so concerned about their declining balance every day. The market has declined at this time in the past 3 years. This is normal. I think this is the last time we saw bitcoin priced at 10k usd. It may take several weeks for the bitcoin to grow to over 20k

I agree 10k last time. There always be panic, people are afraid because of their money.
And they are afraid because they don't know and don't want to know.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Don't be scared it's a healthy correction and i think it will bounce back easily all alts will be good as well. this is the perfect opportunity we have now. buy and hold more!

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

You are wrong at some point. Big whales able to profit before the crash so definitely the only losers here are the one who able to ride late so definitely the average cryptocoiner. Market crash doesn't mean that some people got out of the market. It's just bagholders especially on altcoins just destroy the momentum so that they can take profit and able to make a buy again at much lower price.

In the world of trading, if you want to deal with the competition of making profits, there are times that you must set aside technology of the coin because no matter how you trust those, once manipulation happened, you will be late on making profits.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

I also do not respect those people who are now creating panic in the media and are very negative about the crypto currency. They should have realized that bitcoin is a big risk.

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

In recent month many new people entered the community, this is great, but they still dont know how to play this game. Most of the long term investors hold , I dont know any of my friends selling right now. We as a community have the obligation to teach these people.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Is interesting for example, when the bitcoin hit $ 9000 was a joy, bursts of drinks, a party, now when again this coming back to $ 9000 is a lament a despair i believe that quiet and focus on your projects and goals is the way.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Don't be scared it's a healthy correction and i think it will bounce back easily all alts will be good as well. this is the perfect opportunity we have now. buy and hold more!

We cannot blame people from being scared right now since in this kind of market everything is possible. But for me if you are confident enough that cryptomarket can survive base on your study then invest more on it, because right now is the best time to buy your favorite altcoins and also bitcoin. People who are scared are those who lack in knowledge, so better to keep on learning so in the next big correction you will see this as golden opportunity.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

Whoa! Easy tiger. You sound like Mother(or father) to all techs. By any chance you engineer or developer? Anyway, you can't blame people for just being what they are can you. So many reasons, so many people, so many tastes. I have a question: Is it really possible  for Cryptocurrencies to take over fiats?  I mean really....
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

people who has weak hands pulling out their money, and making it much worse
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: