Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1742 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

In recent month many new people entered the community, this is great, but they still dont know how to play this game. Most of the long term investors hold , I dont know any of my friends selling right now. We as a community have the obligation to teach these people.
Looking at the seriously depressed coin investments is actually making some investors nervous. The more people sell, the more confused the market is, you are helping the big speculators buy the coin is very good price. Be more cautious and actively monitor the market, you will receive positive signals from it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

It's just that many people are burned on something once and then they do not want to go through it again and so do it
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Believe me, those games are not coming from ordinary users like us. We can't move the market like this.
Some people with money made their moves and won even more money from those who panic sold.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
dwarfik

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

People are just unexperienced and panic if they lose their money... My portfolio value was 6.5kUSD on 12th Jan. The value of my portfolio fell to 3.2kUSD on 16th Jan and now, on 17th Jan I am at 5.5kUSD. Unexperienced traders could maybe ask, what I have done to rise my portfolio value so quickly ("oh wow +70% in one day"). Answer - diversity of my portfolio and I have HODLed everything, no trades at all.

Maybe there will be one or two smaller dips in following days but as other people before me wrote, depression of the cryptomarket is common at the beginning of the year and if you take a look at the exponencial growth in December and beginning of January .. it just couldn't end well :-).
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

I've been watching it for a long time. This is always the same. After a high rally there will be always following a massive correction. At this time in combination with some FUD. The result are those panic sellers. They regret now that they didn't hodl their portfolio of coins. Just stay cool!
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
There are basically two kind of investors those that know what bitcoin is about, these kind of investors could see bitcoin back at 1 dollar per bitcoin and instead of selling they will buy since they know the potential of the technology, but there is also a lot of people that are in bitcoin just to make money and whenever a negative news comes they sell their coins and create the current decrease in the price.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

Believe me, those games are not coming from ordinary users like us. We can't move the market like this.
Some people with money made their moves and won even more money from those who panic sold.

It's the way it always is, no crash would be nearly as bad if it wasn't for the whales. A shock sets it in motion and then the whales really help to stoke the fire and get the fear flowing, after that the scared money does all the work for them and it's almost like the salmon that swim right in to the mouths of the alligators.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:02:55 AM

A lot of new people got into this, and being new it's hard to process things, so they get out. I do feel bad that some people put in a lot of money, thinking it will be easy money. But the worse mistake is getting out.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

Actually if you check the charts, Bitcoins experiences quite big dip at the beginning of the year all the time. The was dip at the beginning of the year since ever. Hard to say why this happens, but the pattern keeps repeating. So, I wouldn't worry so much. It will stabilize again and we'll be back to ATH in summer. Just be patient and HODL Smiley

But it's usually something that causes it. I remember January 2013, it was Mt. Gox. The recent days, the South Korea, China news.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

I have the same thoughts like the thread creator. I have seen in german media that a lot of bitcoin FUD is spraying around. That gave me the ultimate feel that the media is controlled by the goverment and the financial institutes. When you have "a bit" experience in the crypto world you just see the truth. And when you bring it to the relation what the media is trying to tell to the people you see only lies. I am sorry for all the weak hands.
That proves that humanity still has the sheep mentality and no self conciousness for independence. The goverments want to stop crypto?
So just take a look why crypto has been created. To be independent from the goverment and the financial institutes.
At the hype everybody invested because they have seen the $$$ and now they shit in their pants because of some goverment idiots spraying some FUD.
Its a shame. Of course crypto brings a lot of income but i could expect that people bring a bit more respect and conciousness to respect and use this technology because its revolutionizing. They cant get access to my funds they can do what they want and thats why they are scared. Dont be stupid.
I also see people in my circle of acquaintances that they are talking the same shit like the media "its nice but the government wants to stop crypto".
Zero knowledge but spraying lies without knowing anything about the matter. Sad how the society gets so easy influenced. The way of sucess brings so many fruits, to just go the right path but people are just afraid of it and life in their wrong world.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

because they certainly don't want to feel a loss, that's what causes fear. This is due to all those giving a large capital and if it doesn't get a good thing, of course, will make their great loss.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

People are afraid when their capital melts very quickly. And if they bought crypto for money that they took on credit. Unfortunately many investors do so and I understand their fear. After all, not all experienced traders are crypto. Many people do not have the experience and knowledge about the technology of the blockchain. They just want to make money.
zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

This assumption that 50% of capital = 50% of investors...  Grin
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Many big players are out there holding millions of crypto worth, it's normal for a simple fud along with chain reaction which holds the market down, a -40% lost of total assets value is no good news for anyone and it's better to quit early and buy back, so much opportunities but simply some of us aren't that sensitive and quick to react thus losing our funds easily, guess another 60% of investor and simply waiting for the price to recover and just to earn back the value of their investment, that's how the market works i believe if you wanna profit, entry and exit smartly.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

People who get scared easily are those who do not fully understand the system. All they see are reds or falls which to them is a reason to panic. The market has already marked a trend that is almost always consistent. So after a fall will come a rise and reds will become green. Just be patient...

Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

well, i'm scared too you know
but the most important part is not that scared, but what they can do when they are scared
fear is consuming your mind
so only experience trader and investor that can make good movement position
dont blame them, blame the manipulator

yanka50

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

I dont know why the most people are so scared while dips.. We just need dips to grow up more in long term!
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

Its just panic selling. A lot of newbies in crypto but if we think positively " a lot of new comer = a lot of people using bitcoin and altcoin " fundamentally this crypto world is stronger then 2 years ago and stronger then 2010. It will be back up and created all new time high soon. We will see probably in juni or juli

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

well, i'm scared too you know
but the most important part is not that scared, but what they can do when they are scared
fear is consuming your mind
so only experience trader and investor that can make good movement position
dont blame them, blame the manipulator
Good point. Wrong thinking because of this scary situations will just add more stress to your mind, better to stay away and don't look while the situation still not favoring our investment, from this way we won't be able create panics and made a wrong decisions selling when we are still at loss.

rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

It is not uncommon, this trend is there every stock exchanges, but those who are bold enough to stick on while the market is down are the ones who is going to get the most out of it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: