Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:37:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1756 times)
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

maybe they see yesterday's dump that causes bitcoin drops including altcoin so they do panic sell for fear of losing, some hear the issue that the use of currency crypto is prohibited by government, but this will not be long because now the market has started normal
Shaofalova

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

Because people believe in news, and don't understand that news manipulate their.. Because banks don't need crypto, because they pay HUGE 7 % per year in my country, and it's bigger persent. Because rich becomes more wealthy. People thinks that government care about their.. But it's all lie, they say that crypt k is bubble, it's risky to use it, because of that many people don't want to research. And quote news and think that they smarter than you.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Did you honestly believe that even 50% of the people in crypto trading believe in cryptocurrency? I am so certain that not even 10% of coin holders in alts even understand the projects they represent, know the development team, and know what is in the roadmap for the next few months, no need to ask about the next few years.

I can say that almost every poster here is talking about price, about market cap, about hype and announcements. No one is amazed by small advances of technology.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

I also dont know why the most people are scared here.. We are just in a correction that was really needed after we doubled our tripled our portfolios guys.. You should do some other things if you cant handle the dip  Tongue Tongue
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

We are worried about uncertainties on cryptomarkets caused by bad news about regulations in S.Korea and China, price manipulations of the wales and thinking that current price of the crypto is overvalued. Just HOLD your crypto and relax, we are in a fate hands.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

Unfortunately, people do not make money well. If fear is a waste of money will mean that fear in the world will be a lot because there is a drop in every moment, but the patience gained better looking patience need

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

Now we are all accustomed to price declines. I'm not panicking and I'm running out of panic sales. After a day, the prices rise again.
Do not be afraid nor hold your hands. It's a bad move to sell Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

lolzz I agree with you. the fear make people lose their mind. They dont understand about blockchain technology. they just sell and buy by fake news. they never get profit.
Sniar

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Guys, let that people sell and buy what they want, what the point for you in teaching them? If somebody want to loose his money who are we to stop him?  Smiley
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Many people came to crypto without any experience in order to make money. And they are very scared when their investment portfolio has decreased several times in two days))

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

Because they have weak hands. And they are looking crypto acute angle. So they're scared.
Six months from now they will be so regret. Btc going 60k(i'm waiting may)
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

I think most people who invested in mid-autumn 2017. These investors early in their first steps in this world, now frantically looking at the charts of the exchange rate and trying on short positions to make money. On short positions people at the sight of the falling graphs and disappointing news (that need filtering), are beginning to count their losses and begin to withdraw their money without thinking about long-term investment.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

People are afraid when their capital melts very quickly. And if they bought crypto for money that they took on credit. Unfortunately many investors do so and I understand their fear. After all, not all experienced traders are crypto. Many people do not have the experience and knowledge about the technology of the blockchain. They just want to make money.
What it happens is that people do not take the time to consider the full implications of their investment, they think they are going to invest and they will earn a lot of money without doing anything but most of the time that is not the case, the first time I invested in bitcoin the price dropped a few hundred dollars but I invested after thinking a lot about it and I knew this could happen, and since then I have gotten nothing but profits even at these prices my profits are huge so I do not have any reason to sell.
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Because they are realizing the cryptos doomsday have arrived. G20 is going to bring the worse, people are realizing it.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

People scared of losing money is his natiral behavior and people who scared losing money is 90 % of the world population thats why poor people will always 90% of population. If this crypto is bubble it is aint gonna burst now maybe in year or two years when it reach 8 trillion matketcap. But i still think this crypto is not bubble. There are 3 rules to invest in crypto
1. Invest only 5% of your life saving because with only 5% if you invest now or 4 year ago and if flippening happen from fiat to crypto you also can get rich.
2. If coin down more then 50% its normal, btc ever going through down 90% of its marketcap and comeback then creat all new time high.
3. Do always the opposite with the news, good news = bad market and bad news = good market bullish.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

Its clear as sky, many people even like %40 dont believe in crypto projects at all. They were just in to make money over time. This is actually one of the main reasons of many fuds about altcoins. People should start believing this revolution.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
I understand your concerns seeing so much money almost 50% out of the cryptocurrency market. you can see if it is a global issue that just makes the price of cryptocurrency fall. but you do not need to worry because it does not last long and will return to normal. the current state bans bitcoin and it's not proven it's just a political game
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

I think it's fair because the Korean and Chinese governments forbid their citizens to use crypto currency so inevitably they have to sell their assets all and there are about two million users in the country (I read in the news) but on February 2 I read on the news that korean and chinese governments allow their citizens to use crypto and this will have a positive impact on crypto currency hence from now we have to buy altcoin as much as we can then hold it until the price goes up it will give a big profit
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Its clear as sky, many people even like %40 dont believe in crypto projects at all. They were just in to make money over time. This is actually one of the main reasons of many fuds about altcoins. People should start believing this revolution.
People are scared to join or to be a part of this because they believe on the news that is really not that true. They are scared to face consequences, they are weak to face challenges. Many people right now dont believe in crypto projects at all because they always believe on what the news all about. They are scared to lose money a lot if they join in here because they received such a fake information. But believing in this really can help you gain such a huge amount of money to use everyday.
@Mkrish7

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

Never Go Full Retard

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

Most of them don't even know how things work in Crypto. They are here for making money and think that their 1 $ will become 1 million $ in few days.
It's good that they leave for the better of others  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: