Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1758 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

because they are all newbies. THere are so many newbies in the crypto world and most of them do not have knowledge about cryptocurrency. And that is why they are always scared when the market is going down like this

I myself is not a newbie anymore but why I'm still scared? I'm scared to loose my invested capital because I always value my money whether it is small or big. That is why I can say not all people who are scared in cryptos are all newbie because even veterans and professional people does always scared too because that is part of our life. Your not a human if your not feel scared despite the happenings around you.
hoang kim cong

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

tại vì con người luôn lựa chọn yếu tố an toàn nên đầu tiên
khi thị trường đã có dấu hiệu đi xuống tâm lí sẽ đồng lúc bán ra cryto,
vì vậy muốn án toàn số vốn đầu tư nên tôi mới sợ hãi
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Don't get nervous. Patience always pays off. Nice to see some green in my portfolio today lol almost forgot what that looked like!

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:00:11 AM

Most of them don't even know how things work in Crypto. They are here for making money and think that their 1 $ will become 1 million $ in few days.
It's good that they leave for the better of others  Grin
This kind of thinking is becoming more common, which is strange I thought that as bitcoin became more mature people will understand the consequences of investing in bitcoin but it seems that every time the price grows we get a new wave of people that do not know anything about bitcoin wanting to make money and every time that happens is even later in the game with higher prices and with less bitcoin to go around so it is no surprise the people doing this are probably never going to make their dream a reality.
kissmeplis

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

Many people are simply consumed by the negative issue of releasing coins. They are weak and just panicked. They do not think about the impact and just think that money will soon disappear.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

People are very scared when their investment portfolio has decreased several times in two days because they came to crypto without any experience in order.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

This doesn't mean people are scared, it is just normal correction of the crypto market. Temporary phenomenon. Nothing to be scared or whatever. Just need time.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

Many people just do not fully understand how it works and in a panic can sell their coins thereby losing their money. Because of these newcomers, the government can prohibit crypto currency in some countries.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

cause too many people are investing into something they dont really know, they are just going in the flow of charts, trying to buy when its high and selling now that they should be buying.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

Investment is a risk not all investment has a guaranteed return of investment holding a token is not too sure this will be increase some times the price will dump that's the reasons why some people hard to believe in digital currency.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

People are scared because of the crashed market now and selling more. This is the time to buy the coin and invest for another boom in 6 or 9 months.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

People are scared because of the crashed market now and selling more. This is the time to buy the coin and invest for another boom in 6 or 9 months.
Scared because they does'nt know the big risks in this crypto markets. Most got panic selling right away when price fell down very low. Yes the time to invest and know the risks when buying coins. Always analyze the charts and understands that market fluctuates anytime.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

It's well known in crypto that these latest investors since mid-July last year haven't even researched what crypto is, they just see Bitcoin in the news, with talks of it hitting 100k, and want to gamble with it. If they took the time to realize the implication blockchain will have to our future as a society they wouldn't sell at a loss.

icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Merited by Jraf95 (4)

We are scared if we don't know what we're doing. If we have no confidence on our ownself we are scared. If we know we have a disease that is uncurerable we are scared.
But in crypto world we are scared, because of losing our investments. Losing our profit.
So in order lose that felling, before we invest think, invest wisely.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

People scared because it is electronic currency. but if check also the bank transaction there is no also assurance. there is passibility lost if they know your information in your account not like bitcoin hidden. in small player there is no worry but if your account growing then there is treat come. so be better to have also account in bank or put your money in business rather than only afraid without basis only in your thinking. be good steward to you money.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Why do you think people are scared or don't believe in the blockchain technology?

I believe in it, but I look on crypto's like any other business and I'm withdrawing money from time to time or cut trades. You don't need to be blind believer, you need to use your head.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Why do you think people are scared or don't believe in the blockchain technology?

I believe in it, but I look on crypto's like any other business and I'm withdrawing money from time to time or cut trades. You don't need to be blind believer, you need to use your head.
Maybe other people they don't knew there doing, maybe they don't knew what blockchain it is. Other people maybe they invest a lot, and they read about bitcoin going down. This is bissenes, but we can't blame of them if they are scared.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

there are thousand investors in the market who just buy coins based on the recommend from friends or relaitives. They do not understand anything. So, when there some bad news from the market, they will sell in panic

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

It is quite normal for people who lose 70 percent of their money in a few days to start to be afraid and worried. Everyone is investing for big profits, but on the contrary, people are affected by big losses. There are also very few experienced investors...

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Sictalfia

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Don't get nervous. Patience always pays off. Nice to see some green in my portfolio today lol almost forgot what that looked like!

That is true. I think most altcoins including the ETH or Bitcoin Cash are in consolidation phase. The price will rise soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: