Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1759 times)
Carrody

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

Most people but cryptocurrency to earn money, not to invest in future technology, unfortunately.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

You all talking about advantages of blockchain technology but thinking only how to get more money using it. Create really useful product based on this technology and everything is gonna be alright.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

Fear comes from the unknown. Ask all the newcomers and people who bought in because their friends asked them to, or their Twitter idol said it was a good buy. They all bought without knowing the risks, without knowing the project. So if you do not have  the right knowledge, then you can be sure when things go sideways, they will be afraid. Know the things you get into well, understand every decision you make, and you know what you get yourself into and feel safer.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

People are afraid of strong jumps of crypto, because they do not trust crypto. They think that the bubble has burst and that they have lost their money. Often so think beginners.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

People are afraid because the price of Bitcoin is dumping. If someone bought higher than the current price, it is normal that he is afraid to not be able to resell a coin at a higher price.
Yes, Bitcoin may one day return to $20000 or more. But how many months does Bitcoin needs to regain a price like this? And they are also afraid that Bitcoin can't be traded because a country could prohibit Bitcoin.
So it it normal to be afraid i think. Except if you are a machine or you don't care about the money.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

By the way guys, share some your plans! Are you still going to hold crypto, or going off the market.
Actually I'm doubting what will be with the prices of ongoing ICOs.
Don't want to waste my time for unsucsessfull ICO.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

By the way guys, share some your plans! Are you still going to hold crypto, or going off the market.
Actually I'm doubting what will be with the prices of ongoing ICOs.
Don't want to waste my time for unsucsessfull ICO.
Hmm, if we easily know which is a unsucessful ICO we gonna be so fucking rich .
Like you knew the result of lottery or how to hit jackpot.
If you don't want to waste your time so you better to research them all by yourself.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

people are usually scare what they don't understand. So, they are easy sell or buy in panic. this leads to there are many fake news in the market to dump or pump coins. I think in the future, when the investors have more knowledge, they wont be scared of crypto
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

The reason behind banning crypto from different countries is because the state cannot control it. Government aims to control everything that can serves as a medium for corruption. There are corruption everywhere and even decentralized coins can still be controlled as long as different parties agrees with it. Anything beyond states control should be eradicated in order to ensure that there is no thing that they could missed when it regards to money.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

I am not scared. On the contrary, I am seeing a great opportunity in investing more in crypto.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

Most of the people only think that crypto can make the rich so they invest all their money with out having the knowledge and process of it, now that the price slightly declining some of them gat scared and withdraw their money...... Funny people.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

People got scared too much from the last market crash and they made many panic selling on the market.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

They anticipate the falling price too far and to buy the price below it again.
so that's quite natural. different if the investment objective is for the long term.
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

I think that most of the sell off came from a combination of FUD and investors with little knowledge in what they are investing in.  These investors are easily startled and will follow the masses when the sell off begins.  Those of us that have a stronger stomach and believe in blockchain technology must continue to hold what we have.  The pay off will be big, and I suspect it will be sooner rather than later.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Many of the people who backed out weren't not only scared but desperate too.They invested the money to make a profit, but they couldn't.
In cases like these, investing is like gambling.If they make a proft, they cash out else they withdraw.

Not everyone can hold their money in something that never come up.People have taxes,fees,bills to pay.Not everyone is rich enough to forever hold their money.
So they get scared after seeing even a small dip.
Estrath

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

Unfortunately, even more than 50% of people put their last money in crypto hoping for a better life, without any decent knowledge about cryptomarket or cryptocurrency itself. They just wanna made a quick money of it as they heard about bitcoin growth all over the news. But they didn't even expect that bitcoin would start to fall so drastically (when whales shook the market). They didn't even know who these whales are and why the market is dropping down. So as they didn't know how the cryptomarket works - they saw dropping - they started to sell, just to save at least the part of their money because that was the money they cannot afford to lose.
That's the story in general how it all was Grin

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

I think you are right. I dont even come out from the party although the price lower.
The price lower because of the panicer so dont blame anybody because of the price down, all because you are panicer. You sell and get out becuase you dont believe with the technology at all.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

People are scared because they invested more money than they can afford to lose in cryptocurrencies. Also, 60% correction is a lot if you bought Bitcoin at ATH and it will be scarier. One should always see whether the project is giving promising future or not.

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

People are scared because they invested more money than they can afford to lose in cryptocurrencies. Also, 60% correction is a lot if you bought Bitcoin at ATH and it will be scarier. One should always see whether the project is giving promising future or not.

What you say is very true. and my investments depreciated by fifty percent. I do not want to invest or worry about waiting. Losing money is scary for everyone Smiley
Hope we will see better days..

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

I guess people are scared because they put something like %80-90 of their savings. Its for greater returns, sure, but its very risky that people lose %50 in crash. I think they tend to exist just after crash happens cause they don't have time to wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: