Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1759 times)
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

Yeah, major reason is that most of the people coming to crypto does not know much about them, they just enter to make quick profit, so if any negative or bad news or rumour appears, they panic, it is good to see that the panic and negativity from the last month seems to have settled now and market is looking very positive now.

BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

People are scared just like me because we don't exactly knew what we are doing in the beginning. Specially for new projects and even for BTC and main coins. They are scared because they invest something that they are not willing to loose. That is really scary. Anyway, let's have faith that the future of Bitcoin/Alts is very bright.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

Money is withdrawn from the market, not because of fear, just big players earn on it, they simply fix profits and earn on newcomers, re-buying coins at the bottom.  Cool

taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

Money is withdrawn from the market, not because of fear, just big players earn on it, they simply fix profits and earn on newcomers, re-buying coins at the bottom.  Cool
I'm already tired of paying attention to this, Because trading on the exchange has never been honest. We just pretended to make good money, because they earn us even more.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

many are afraid because they bought coins not for their money. Someone decided to get rich quickly and took a loan from a bank, someone sold the car and so on. The one who has money and time wins. The market fell as several large whales recorded profits. The market is cyclical. Through time, we will wait for the rise.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

People with weak hands are probably traders from other investment not originally from this market, i mean they all just looking at the current prices and if there's a dip they tend to think that it will continue hence selling their crypto immediately but for those crypto guys that been here for a long time they know that it will always comeback no matter what.

denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

Of course when we make investments about crypto the risks are always high so we need to be very sensitive in this market, selling our money when the price drop to cut loss is normal but when we scared we can not control our emotions and make panic sells. We all don't want to loose money but making decisions when we panic is not a good idea.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

In terms of money people will always scared. Crypto currency is the same as money so they were afraid to lose it, but if we put our 100 % trust to bitcoin theres nothing to be afraid of.. Everyone must learn every details of crypto currency before investing so they can give their full trust on it.
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

This is happen when people want to get rich instantly without know the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. They came with no ideas and hoping to get a lot of money. I hope they don't spread bad thing about bitcoin on;y because they got loss. It was their fault.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.
not because 50% of money goes out of market meaning 50% of users remain.you dont knoif those are whales that covers 1% to 5% of market owned by individuals so never expect the volume is composed by same people..and this is the way whales played market,they are the dominant person who makes this community moves from ups to downs.thats wh users must have stand together for them not to succeed,so price control will be on us not on them
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

Since I joined cryptomarkets I was never scared at all except latest dump. It really scared me cause I watched my coins bleeding. But I am feeling better now.
So I understand how newbies felt, they never lost that much money so quickly, it made them scared!

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

A lot of people just do not fully understand how crypto market and trading works and in a panic can sell their coins.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

Because it's always scary for my investments. I invest a lot of money on cryptocurrency and I really like it, but every time investing in cryptocurrency I'm very afraid that I can lose
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

I'm really curious. I see about 50% money got out of market. So that means 50% people dont believe in this technology or doesnt even know what is this all about. Some country wants to ban crypto? So what, there are hundrets of other countries. Crypto is made to fuck up those stupid countries who doesnt respect freedom and technology. Why are humans so advanced today? Phisicaly, we are almost the same last few thousand years, and yes, it is becouse of technology. You dont believe in technology, and especialy in this kind of technology? Even better, we need those greedy motherfuckers who only think about money out. Go away from this world then, get the fuck out, go and be backward and dont blame anyone later becouse you are stupid and got scared like a pussy. Ofcourse from time to time countries (their retarded politicians) will try to stop this, and why will they want to do that? Becouse they losing power with this kind of technology. But, whatever they try to do, it is only short therm and one day they will lose, like everyone till today. Remember Galileo Galilei or others like him? Dont let them make you stupid.

I'm agree with you, although I'm newbie here I'm believe in this technology. Maybe because in 2017 crypto price was growing up quickly people think that it's can make a lot profit become very rich. When the price go down they panic even though it's normal in crypto that there is always correction. From there I think many people joined crypto sell their coins with their loss.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

agree with your opinion and most people ran from the market and not the least go with the loss they will regret later on, and many countries who want to fight the technology feel silly, bad news about crypto became a hot topic and many panicked and sold coin with cheap price
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

You can't blame people being afraid of bitcoin. Most of us thought the same when we heard bitcoin for the first time. The problem is, mostly the newest one to learn about bitcoin and join the hype before when the bitcoin price reach 20K, they are the most affected since price dropped half in just a month or so. Without proper research and study will just result to losses. There is no such easy money unless you are very lucky.
This is the right thing, I think the rapid growth of bitcoin in 2017 created a subjective thought from new investors stepping into the crypto. Their idea, bitcoin is success, wealth. That they have forgotten the cryptocurrency is the ever-changing market. Some recent volatility, prices have fallen and they are easily defeated and lose confidence.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

agree with your opinion and most people ran from the market and not the least go with the loss they will regret later on, and many countries who want to fight the technology feel silly, bad news about crypto became a hot topic and many panicked and sold coin with cheap price
The fact is that this panic is always created artificially, in order to regulate the market. Of course it's not fair, but this is the fate of all who are engaged in this activity. Unambiguously, we need to draw conclusions and not be afraid of the fact that the price is falling, because clearly we already saw what Bitcoin is capable of and so it will return to the figure of 20,000 dollars sooner or later.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

I think you are not sincere to yourself, most of us are here because of the money, technology is very good but of what use is a tech if you cannot monetise it, we that we are here when the price of BTC was low and the likes have all made money thanks to the new money that enters the space, if not most of us won't be here again. we need people to join the space for us to sustain the progress

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

We saw a huge growth of bitcoin in the year 2018, on account of this many new users invested their money with the aim of very high profits. Actually they were new and don't have proper knowledge about the fluctuations in the crypto world. So when price falls frequently they may afraid of losing their money and start panic selling. We have to be confident that once rise happens the next moment fall will be there. People should understand that and act accordingly, if so everything will be fair.

Man_Lok

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

It's normal crypto world it's now open to the general public. So it means more money on market but also more volatility and speculation... unfortunately. This is the price... Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: