Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional ICO Backend API - Full Featured ICO Website Script  (Read 225 times)
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Full Featured ICO Backend and Admin script

https://rocketr.net/buy/51e17b9c28e3

Full Featured ICO Backend and Admin script to run your own professional ICO. The API runs as a separate entity from the WebUI Frontend so you can call from the API backend from multiple places. Create your own Frontend website to interact with the API (All you need is a simple design) so that it doesnt look like every other ICO!

Features

• PHP/MySQL MVC - Works on shared hosting
  • Accept Multiple Cryptocurrencies inc. Multisig (Blockcypher, Blocktrail, Block.io, JSON-RPC)
  • All converted back to bitcoin for ease of management
  • Split received ICO Funds between different departments / users / developers
  • User Account / User Wallets / Two Factor Authentication / Email Authentication
  • Bonus Distribution on time interval
  • Bounty Management System
  • Fully Calculated and Editable Total Raised Funds
  • Implemented Micro-Exchange to allow users to buy / sell your token against Bitcoin or other popular cryptocurrencies
  • Airdrop System
  • Lending System
  • Fully automated

https://rocketr.net/buy/51e17b9c28e3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyntacticLuster

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

You are literally what's wrong with the world today...

Why would you encourage these people? If you can't develop these things yourself, you have no business launching a coin or token.

We need less scamcoins, shitcoins and dubious ICO's, not more...
moinuddin14

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Why would you encourage these people? If you can't develop these things yourself, you have no business launching a coin or token.

Yup agree, someone who cannot spend enough time doing these precious things they don't have a right to come up with an ICO at all.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

The use is not for scam but for someone who has a product. I do not endorse scamcoins
moinuddin14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

The use is not for scam but for someone who has a product. I do not endorse scamcoins

But would you hold your product if someone reaches you and say they have some product in private alpha and not available for the public yet, and ho lo we wanted to create the ICO before the product is beta ready!

FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

But would you hold your product if someone reaches you and say they have some product in private alpha and not available for the public yet, and ho lo we wanted to create the ICO before the product is beta ready!

I dont understand what you mean? The site is intended for legal projects, if someone uses it for wrong that is not my intention. Should companies who make hammers be critisized because someone uses it for wrong?
FlashGordon247

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

I dont understand what you mean? The site is intended for legal projects, if someone uses it for wrong that is not my intention. Should companies who make hammers be critisized because someone uses it for wrong?

You are just as bad as the walletbuilders site, people with no skills buying shitcoins to be made for them and then becoming the "Project Lead".

This is just addng fuel to the fire, it's hard enough trying to browse the Altcoin Section without every single thread saying ICO with coins not even released or not having blockchains.
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

I dont run any scam, I only build website for professionals to use. I do not endorse using as scam.
if someone want to scam they will build website to do anyway
moinuddin14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

I dont run any scam, I only build website for professionals to use. I do not endorse using as scam.
if someone want to scam they will build website to do anyway

I agree with your second half of the response. But giving these kind of services you might also need to add something like KYC, and also know ask more information about the CEO and other team members and don't support their work if they don't reveal their team, as many people lost and are still losing with fake projects that don't reveal their team members.

SyntacticLuster

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

Yeah, this whole thing reeks to high hell... If you can't find a competent team, inclusive of devs for your front and back ends, you shouldn't really be in the space. It makes all of us look bad.

People need to take proper initiative before releasing coins/ICOs so the market doesn't continue to grow more notorious for burning inexperienced/gullible/just plain stupid speculators and investors...

This is really just an avenue for people who have no business operating in the space to take advantage of more people and drag us all down.

As someone who is a Founder of a WIP-stage groundbreaking, revolutionary blockchain ecosystem, I find this especially offensive. My team has put countless hours into developing a truly disruptive technology, only to have folks like you bring fools into the market to make it harder for people to put confidence in multi-million dollar ICO's.

Bottom feeders, and you're disrupting the market, in a bad way.

Please, for the benefit of all, cut it out. Find a new and more noble calling.
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

bump
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

Half Price 50% Off Coupon

Just enter 50PERCENT at checkout

Offer ends 24 Jan 18 @ 12AM
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

ugh, intentions may be good, but it is inevitable that this will be used more for evil than good.

FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

ugh, intentions may be good, but it is inevitable that this will be used more for evil than good.

I dont believe so, Developing the website is a small part of an ICO and scammers will do it anyway. Every investor should do their due dilligence on the organisation they are investing in before deciding to invest.
FullFeaturedICO (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

For today only we are giving 60% OFF our Professional ICO Backend API Script.

All you need to do is enter the coupon "TODAYONLY" at checkout. This coupon will expire at 23:59 Pacific Time
ekke

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

This is a scam, you will get a bunch of BS files that has nothing to do with ICO. He take payment in bitcoin so you wont be able to get a chargeback. ofc i knew the risk, but just so sad its always scams in crypto space.  ive reportet his account  on https://rocketr.net/. BE  AWARE DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY ITS A SCAM!!!
SyntacticLuster

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

This is a scam, you will get a bunch of BS files that has nothing to do with ICO. He take payment in bitcoin so you wont be able to get a chargeback. ofc i knew the risk, but just so sad its always scams in crypto space.  ive reportet his account  on https://rocketr.net/. BE  AWARE DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY ITS A SCAM!!!

You should certainly give some neg trust for this if you haven't already! It's all well and good to post here, but neg trust showing up on his forum profile will prevent others from getting burned much more effectively!!!
stretch91

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

STAY AWAY HE IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!! HE BURNED ME BEFORE ON THAT SITE AND NOW HE IS BACK UNDER A NEW SCREEN NAME!!!!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: