Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is buy bitcoin valuable  (Read 221 times)
dasunamarawickrama (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

is it valuable buy bitcoin for a beginner?
mbahchenggur

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

well it's worth it because you can invest your money in bitcoin, buy bitcoin at low price and sell at high price
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

Well this is the bes price to buy bitcoin, buy at low and then hold for a year to get maximum profits.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

I think you should first learn about the digital currency before you decided to buy it do not because it is only affected by the people you just follow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
saeron-ssi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

Anything with value is valuable not just for beginners.
As long as you can exchange it for something, it is valuable.
Having a lot bitcoin, for beginners and for veterans, is an ideal situation since it is so hard to get.

blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

If you just try to make quick buck, dont invest in it mate. i mean there lot thing to learn before you can fully undrstand how bitcoin it self work. You buy today tomorrow maybe the price dropping so you losing ( you hate when it happend right ?)So before you start investing in crypto world, make a research first and brave your self cause i've seen a loot of people getting broke cause of it, but there a lot of people to become success and have ton of money cause cryptocurrency
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

I suggest you to learn a lot before buying or trading, you can buy bitcoins if you want but it is very important to learn and understand what are you buying and the reason why

Bitcoin is not only a currency

First of all you have to invest only the amount of money that you can loose if markets crash

than you have to study what is blockchain and why it has been created

it is valuable if for you is valuable, if you understand what it is and the true reaon behind bitcoin
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

I suggest you to learn a lot before buying or trading, you can buy bitcoins if you want but it is very important to learn and understand what are you buying and the reason why

Bitcoin is not only a currency

First of all you have to invest only the amount of money that you can loose if markets crash

than you have to study what is blockchain and why it has been created

it is valuable if for you is valuable, if you understand what it is and the true reaon behind bitcoin

In my opinion, you should learn the basics of how bitcoin works before you directly involved yourself into immediate trading or investing bitcoin. Skills is very important if you wish to join bitcoin such that you have enough knowledge on what things you should consider doing first. Try to research also on google on what is happening in the bitcoin market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:34 AM

I would say yes but because you are still a beginner you must have at least enough background of what you are entering into. The basics about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as well as the blockchain technology should be learned first before jumping into investments. Bitcoin is valuable. No doubt about it. Especially now that the price is rather low, it is a perfect time to buy. However, it is much better if you know exactly what you are buying.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:38:08 AM

No not at all why would bitcoin be valuable? You can't spend bitcoin on things at all.
Gees dude ask something more pointless while you at it?

imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:40:55 AM

No Bitcoin isn't valuable.  People believe it's valuable because others are willing to pay a good price for it.  And that's only because they think other people will pay even more.  So it's really valuable only because it's in people's mind that it is.  It has no value in itself.  It can't be used to purchase very much.  The minute people stop believing in it the price will crash.  But up till now people believe in it so the price holds.  For now.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

No Bitcoin isn't valuable.  People believe it's valuable because others are willing to pay a good price for it.  And that's only because they think other people will pay even more.  So it's really valuable only because it's in people's mind that it is.  It has no value in itself.  It can't be used to purchase very much.  The minute people stop believing in it the price will crash.  But up till now people believe in it so the price holds.  For now.

For now, I would advise you to start learning first before getting involved into something which is investing bitcoin. Do some research how bitcoin works and check the market price value from time to time and figure out if it's safe to do the investment you desired to do. Also, my personal view is that it is still safe to invest on bitcoin as this is still in demand that makes it's price value regain from its slight decrease.
dineth88

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

why shouldnt you invest in btc ?
kokowannabe

Activity: 945

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

buy bitcoin is very worth it because its investasion for the future
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

I think you should learn crypto first before you diceded to buy bitcoin. But if now you know what is Cryptocurrecy is then go. And this day I think this is the right to invest in bitcoin until the price is failing yet.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

It is okay to buy or invest in bitcoins even as a newbie. At least you know what goes inside and outside cryptocurrencies. You just have to be brave enough to invest.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

you need make sure market was stable before buy bitcoin, not because price going drop and you think this is your turn to buy, but read and learn before buy, thats best choice

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

I would say yes but because you are still a beginner you must have at least enough background of what you are entering into. The basics about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as well as the blockchain technology should be learned first before jumping into investments. Bitcoin is valuable. No doubt about it. Especially now that the price is rather low, it is a perfect time to buy. However, it is much better if you know exactly what you are buying.

Bitcoin is a great investment but of course you really have to learn more about this because bitcoin can also make your money loose if you do a wrong decision. As a newbie you'd better to focus first on learning and think about the profit later on because you will not make money easily here. Keep focus on your goal and you can surely make money here in the right time, be more patient because a lot of problem for sure will come.
sommii

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

I don't know because I have no idea what this question means. I'm pretty sure that learning English is quite valuable.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:30 AM

Bitcoin is a digital asset which makes it valuable. When you buy Bitcoin, you are adding to its value and increasing the value of your digital assets. To make Bitcoin more valuable to you, you must learn the basics of how it works and how you can make it work for you. Just be patient and be hunger for knowledge, with time you'll see how valuable Bitcoin is.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: