Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is buy bitcoin valuable  (Read 215 times)
HappyDevil

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

I think you should learn crypto first before you diceded to buy bitcoin. But if now you know what is Cryptocurrecy is then go. And this day I think this is the right to invest in bitcoin until the price is failing yet.
Bitcoin is one of the safest investments in the cryptocurrency market because it is stable and has the most stable value in the market. Bitcoin value changes over time are receiving the attention of so many people so people worry about bitcoin but if you follow this market more then you will know that it is normal .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:13:44 AM

is it valuable buy bitcoin for a beginner?
I think so. Day by day Bitcoin popularity and acceptance is getting high around the world, people are trying to get financially benefitted from this platform, already Bitcoin has made a tremendous impact on the monetary world and Bitcoin has become a profitable payment method along with the trading system.
So that the buying of Bitcoin could be valuable for the future time and it will bring a lot of opportunities to bring your fortune.
jops

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

Yes bitcoin is valuable. And its risky to buy ang invest. I suggest, you must learn more about bitcoin it is the most important. Joining a crypto world without a lot of knowledge can cause losing of money. Research first, understand what is bitcoin. This is not about a begginer or a pro, knowledge about bitcoin is the most important at all......
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

Those who play bitcoin know how important a bitcoin is because it's hard to earn and you need to appreciate it when you have it. Bitcoins do not have value as a physical commodity like gold and are not widely accepted as legal tender like dollars. Rather, Bitcoin appears to have value for the following reasons: It is popular. In short, people accept and trade in Bitcoin because other people accept and trade in Bitcoin. It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.
nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

It depends to me if I have money to buy Bitcoins as long as I learned the basics of virtual currency, other cryptocurrencies and stock market.
Parwesh Chaudhary

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:27:56 AM

Price is on the lower side in recent days. Chances are, you will make good money if you invest in this phase where market is down. But, you need to hold the coins for a bit longer.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

Why don't you do your own research about bitcoin ,ICO's  and everything. Also read some posts here that have experienced investing bitcoin. Then you will realize how far bitcoin go.
Camillee

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

It's good to do it now, when BTC is on low rate and hold then.
Camillee

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin, cuz it's fallen and now beginning to recover
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

For me you should research a Lot first, and look for all possibilities and so that when you purchase BTC you know the trend already .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
crypto-chathu

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

I think BTC is not suitable for beginner.. BTC price is very high and Percentage of gain is low than the good altcoins.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is lower than last year and now is the right time to buy bitcoin.
If you want a huge profit invest now in bitcoin.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

As a beginner also, buying bitcoin isnt a good move for me. We must learn first how to earn bitcoin without buying like trading or joining a campaign etc. Just earn it without paying actual money.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I would say the number one rule for new people in this space is to understand what this technology is and how it works. Dont go throwing money at crypto just because your friend made a killing. It is definitely worth getting into crypto, but never put your rent money in it, never buy into an ICO just because a youtube vid said 1000x return.
Play it as safe as possible and HODL, but most of all you need to understand what this is before you put money into it.
Go check some videos on youtube about all the top coins and know what they are. A little tip: if there is a dollar value or a lambo in the thumbnail it would usually not be that educational.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: