Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:05:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1821 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
did decide to buy or hold it is very difficult, we can not predict bitcoin price in the future, but my experience, you better buy now, than you regret, even though bitcoin price keeps falling, you keep the coin is possible to know forward , and hopefully in the future will rise as usual again.

earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

This is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and other coin as well.This opportunity might not last long i think,so if possible get some coin as much as you can hand hold for the time being.Its kinda sad that i lose some profit due to this sudden fall of bitcoin but this kind of phenomena is indeed inevitable crypto currencies.Buy and hold to gain more profit,maybe not now but its not so soon.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

O.P you can try to buy half first if the price gets lower try to buy the another half, theoretically the amount you will be spending is only a half price even if the price goes deeper you have a back up amount to recover the funds that you first initiate, if you understand what I'm saying you will have an instinct whether to buy or not.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
Every cryptocurrency is going to pump. It will raise continuously in market. This is right to invest in Bitcoin. Most of the competitors are already invest in Bitcoin. Because we know the potential of Bitcoin It is the best investment crypto market. So don't wait for the future. Many altcoins also going to moon in market. So you should analyse strategy then invest in cryptocurrency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

I think this is the time to buy bitcoin  because there's a big possibility that bitcoin will rise sooner. I believe that bitcoin will surprise us all. Because I believe that bitcoin will going to be famous because of its volatile price value. Which is going higher and higher soon.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

waiting will only delayed your opportunity for income besides I think the value of bitcoin today is really good enough to start investment. The value start pumping again so for those who decide to buy or hold their bitcoin are surely will be having a good harvest after few weeks. bitcoin investment doesn't have a bad timing I guess so whenever you have capital netter start investing
yukinohana.htn

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:35:41 AM

The best time is over a day before, but still in good time to buy right now. Good luck!
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

When yesterday is the best time to buy, when the price is at its lowest.
But do not rule out you can buy at this time and get profit, in the current estimate bitcoin will continue to rise back towards the moon.
While today is no longer the time you wait for the price back down, rumors have passed.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

Today is a good time to buy bitcoin although yesterday's price is better cause it reaches $11,000 and if you wait for more days to come where you want bitcoin's price to have the same price as yesterday, you might missed the chance to grab today's opportunity cause we don't know when will bitcoin'sprice pumps and maybe sooner or later, it wil skyrocket just like last years price.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

I think in era of the history now a days are the most special days for buying BTC Because
According to my knowledge BTC price is never fall with such graph just like now a days it falls like it falls from 19K$ and touch 10K$ yesterday.
So its the best opportunity for buying BTC now because its sure that BTC will again cross 19k$ very easily as its sure that it have a minimum potential of 19K$.
So if you are doing trading then i think you need to hurry in buying BTC now before price again start rising.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

I think it's still a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin although yesterday's price is a much better price to buy but still if you think that bitcoin's price will dump up to $10,000 or even lower than that, then you should wait for that time but for me $11,000 is enough and can already be a good investment when bitcoin's price pumps again.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

Believers and supporters will always positive that anytime would be the good time buying bitcoin, fate will dictate where the value will be heading and those who research a lot will keep holding and wait for the real peak, bitcoin get its corrections and just finding right support level to  bounce back so
if you are thinking to invest better to start now and enjoy after, bitcoin and most of the crypto's have a lots to offer just carefully watching how the progress did and yo will see the good result.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

When it is dropping hard then it's time to buy if you see the chance like yesterday dont hesitate to buy and hold, after the massive correction the price will surely bounce back, dont hesitate to buy good coins because for long term  it's always profitable to hold
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

Yes. This time is a good chance to gain profit if you buy bitcoin while the price is lower. Don't wait that the price will go more down or else, you will lose your opportunity to gain more.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

Yes it is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is very low but actually bitcoins value now is still low if you will not compare it to those who bought bitcoin a couple years back. The price has been corrected so I’m sure it’ll try to recover sooner than expected.
SunMixer

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Watch and see, only so it is now very unstable to act, and bitcoin can collapse completely if they want. But they can continue to withdraw money from investments of people, those who own the market. So it's worth while to wait.
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

Taking in consideration that you are just a newbie in here, yes, if you can , just start buying right now that the price is extra-cheap.

If i was you, i could have bought on the real dip, when the price touched less than $8900 if i am not wrong at all.
Yhammy

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin, It is much better if you are able to catch the dip price yesterday at $9k~. I believe it will recover soon so buy now while its cheap.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

From a technical standpoint.

Right now we didn't have confirmation that there was a low in place or a reversal.

Looking at the charts looks like an inverse head and shoulders is forming, so look to buy at around $10,000 and see if it holds.

If it doesn't hold then it will most likely go to the $8K area.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Bitcoin was and remains the main crypto currency for investment. I think now is a great time to invest in this coin. But never invest more than you are willing/able to lose. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: