Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:38:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1820 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

I think this is the right time because from here onwards the upward surge has already started. Since yesterday the rates have increased by 1-2K USD and who knows within night it could cross the price of 12-13K. That would be like huge % incriminate within short period of time which we don’t want loose. ;-)

So better go for buying the bitcoin and also consider buying some altcoins which you think can do great this year. Keep ETH as the first priority when you will think about the altcoins side. BTC as always is great choice considering our future in 2018 end.
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Oh my, define small amount  Shocked
If your small amount is equivalent to just a few hundred bucks, then I will not suggest investing in Bitcoin. Instead you should go for Alt coins, there are lots of potential tokens with a good team and solid project which will only see multiple digits percentage increase of its value. Until you hold enough to convert some/most to Bitcoin, that is possibly the best alternative you have.
And bear in mind too, entering Crypto is just like entering any investment. If you do not do your own research you will not go far.

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

yesterday was a great day to buy in, not it has started to climb upwards again
GoodTrout55

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

I think you need to wait a little more. The price is still unstable and the market is still red. We expect to go down at 9K or 10K to come back again. So buy when it reaches that level.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Today's price is a good price for BTC because the hardest support will be at 10k and may still have a correction before it goes up. BTC goal right now is 30K and i think JP i just decreasing the price of BTC to buy it.
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Actually i believe this is very good time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin because the correction is very dip enough to get benefit fro the price run after this.
Never wait again now if you dont want to miss the boat for the many time.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

The price of bitcoin has gone down now as compare to the price of bitcoin at early part of this year. This is the right time to buy to enable you gain very well as we are expecting a rise in price very soon.The market-trend has gone up a little today @ 11k -12k USD as compare to yesterday that was about 10k USD. Make haste because the trend may no come down again at this moment.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

The price of bitcoin has gone down now as compare to the price of bitcoin at early part of this year. This is the right time to buy to enable you gain very well as we are expecting a rise in price very soon.The market-trend has gone up a little today @ 11k -12k USD as compare to yesterday that was about 10k USD. Make haste because the trend may no come down again at this moment.
Yes this may be your last chance to buy bitcoins or even altcoins so grab the chance while dip is still here.I think in the next few days the price will be back to its normal value again.Buying bitcoin for a newbie like you may be quite risky as it is,but i understand what you feel because i have been to that.And i won't be a successful trader today if i let my fears before carried me away.So just be brave and pursue on things what you think is right.

emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

For now it is good to buying because bitcoin goes down and wait pump to the high price and sell.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Its the good time to buy bitcoin because its really in dip now. Don't wait for more dip or you might miss the chance.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Yes it is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is very low but actually bitcoins value now is still low if you will not compare it to those who bought bitcoin a couple years back. The price has been corrected so I’m sure it’ll try to recover sooner than expected.
Watch it and while you do it keep buying step by step .
As noone knows it could increase crazier than before or get another crash to the lowest like to 5k or even worse.
Everyone should remain careful on the current bitcoin market situation , noone can predict it correctly.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

Good time and best chance to invest at bitcoin this time as it  was at the very dip price.The correction price is over and has reach the support level so pumping price will start to rise very soon

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

A good time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, you can earn a lot of profit in a few days. But when the price starts to increase I feel that's too good time to buy bitcoin because the price will go up. For me, investing in bitcoin is very promising I don't feel no anyone who loses if investing in bitcoin with a note he has understood the character of bitcoin. So that later can take a chance when the price drops or when the price goes up. And you should know the price of bitcoin is very volatile, whenever bitcoin price can go down drastically or can go up drastically, it depends on some news that come on about bitcoin.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

Yes, you are right as you all know that bitcoin being the king of the cryptocurrency market from past few years rallying good in this bullish market trend. But recently there has been a correction which covered almost the 50% of bitcoin price movement from the top which was around $20,000. And now after the correction, you can see that right now it is the right time to invest here in bitcoin which is running under low price because there has been a strong bullish pattern forming there near the bottom with the strong volume in action and so just invest here and hold for the target of $20,000 in coming few months.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Yes this is really the best time go buy bitcoin and other alts if you like since the market is really dropping so bad that investors will surely take this opportunity yo buy bitcoins while others are in panic selling they don't trust bitcoin that much. I believe sooner after this dump bitcoin will start to recover and can probably hit it all time highest value anytime soon. Volatility of bitcoin makes it very interesting to invest and makes me more excited in the upcoming days
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

hopefully when you write this thread you directly buy bitcoin, because now bitcoin start creeping up again. But it would be unfortunate if you did not do it but it looks like you have not been far enough, buy it right now.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

Due to the recent decrease in price, it can be said that now is the time to start buying. But on the other hand, it could be that the price may still go down. But whatever the case may be, buying now is still a good idea, knowing that the currency has the tendency of going up.

xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Even at the moment the price is decent, think about what will happen in the long run...

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Good time for some, especially those who can still spare some money. A great time to buy when you're averaging the amount you bought because it is dirt cheap. Also looking at the previoua charts for January, first and second week of the month has always been sloppy, so there's that. No sins that we've entered a long bear market, so I guess just take advantage of the situation.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

I think it is the best time to buy as the prices went pretty low and right now it is still very low. People just started to buy back bitcoins, likely the cause of the pump back in december was because of the bitcoin futures, probably a very wealthy group or person or business placed a bearish order and pumped bitcoins that time to probably get so much bitcoins to be dumped in the future (today). They likely bought at below $10,000 and sold everything above it, which caused the prices to go down very much. End result, they win the futures and they were able to sell the bitcoins they bought above what they spent, double win for them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: