Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1817 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

Price of the bitcoin as of now is already 11,822 dollars and Thats good amount compared to last few days. Yku can buy bitcoin if you want because I think the price will continously increasing in the next few days or few hours only.  But it's your choice if you want to wait more and wait the price to decrease more so you can buy bitcoin with cheap price.  You can try to buy bitcoin little if you are undecided because what if the pricr increase and you cant buy bitcoin you lose some opportunity to earn profit.  It's up to you if you want to invest now or wait price to decrease more.  Time is gold,  grab the opportunity if it's here.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

I believe that against the background of news from China, the money-worthy people decided to knock the market down so that it's profitable to buy at a low price. Soon everything will be fine and bitcoin will again go to the top.

Indeed , people in Asia especially south Korea sold all what they had in cryptos fearing that the government will shut down all the crypto trading platforms which knocked the price down and made bitcoin see one it's most huge drops in value and dealt volume in history .
Shortly after that it was declared that it's impossible to shut down crypto exchanges and it wasn't even doable by the law and not a party nor a government has the the ability to shut down any exchange .

Trading platforms have violated a lot of their own laws and a lot of corruption took place over there for the past few days , people fearing the shutting down couldn't even withdraw all what they had because the platforms denied them from that , and which they didn't even have the right to take such measures against their investors , and this is what might had actually saved bitcoin from dropping below 10k bar especially if people withdrew much more than they did .

So there's a window at the moment to investing in cryptos which became much more accessible to people that doesn't have tens of thousands to put in cryptocurrencies , and everyone should profit from this asap !
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

It looks like this morning as BTC briefly went below 10K was the best moment to buy since the price in that moment has formed a double bottom, at least for short term price action. In fact, afterwards the price has rallied to over 11.5K. Still not clear if the rise will go on though. There are different opinions on that.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

I believe that against the background of news from China, the money-worthy people decided to knock the market down so that it's profitable to buy at a low price. Soon everything will be fine and bitcoin will again go to the top.
I think bitcoin will drop even to $ 3000 so I think you can wait another. and there is no point in waiting for explosive growth in the coming year.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
I think this is a good time to buy btc or any other alt, the price is showing signs of recovery and has not increased too high. If you are hesitant then  you will buy higher prices, however, there may be further downside volatility as investors sell to compensate for the loss after a recovery. But you can rest assured that the market will soon stabilize again.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

I think that the price had gone down enough and it is time to go back up. After analyzing the trend from the last 4 years graphs i expect a growth starting with february. This is the best time to get into the game because this is the biggest discount f the year. After this the market will go up maybe even reaching the 1.5 trillion cap in the secong quarter of 2018. Great time will be ahead of us.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Yes I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is super dump now while buying you can wait also for monitoring my the price will go down then l will buy. I will wait for the breakthrough that I beleive that bitcoin will pull me up to prosperity. Holding coins now is the best to earn money easily. Especially when price is increase you sold it anytime in your choice if you want the price already. This is a big opportunity to us to meet our future brighter our day.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Yes I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is super dump now while buying you can wait also for monitoring my the price will go down then l will buy. I will wait for the breakthrough that I beleive that bitcoin will pull me up to prosperity. Holding coins now is the best to earn money easily. Especially when price is increase you sold it anytime in your choice if you want the price already. This is a big opportunity to us to meet our future brighter our day.

Yes thats time to buy bitcoin this is apportunity to keep and waiting the monotoring of price will low then i buy.Definately the time of bitcoin is gojng high its not good becuase the future will go is not easy to comeback.Lets go now to buy bitcoin wiating the coins high and trade tgis is a big deal and apportunity.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

I think that the price had gone down enough and it is time to go back up. After analyzing the trend from the last 4 years graphs i expect a growth starting with february. This is the best time to get into the game because this is the biggest discount f the year. After this the market will go up maybe even reaching the 1.5 trillion cap in the secong quarter of 2018. Great time will be ahead of us.

Bitcoin are still on sale and you should not missed this because this might be the last sale for this year. We can’t say that this is deep price now but the only thing I know it will go up in the coming weeks for sure and we will see bitcoin on its new all time high.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

Bitcoin are still on sale and you should not missed this because this might be the last sale for this year. We can’t say that this is deep price now but the only thing I know it will go up in the coming weeks for sure and we will see bitcoin on its new all time high.
This is the good time to buy bitcoin now a chance to buy at this price. If we missed this chance we cant buy back at this currenct price. It's already affordable to buy then hold bitcoin is volatile we will never know when is the next drops of bitcoin price.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

It seems to me that today to buy Bitcoin makes sense, because there is no difference by 1000 more and less, still if you save Bitcoin to the maximum values, then the profit will be all 1000 percent.
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

The price is on a huge dip. It's simple. Always buy dips. This is a dip. Therefore, buy now.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

This is the good time to buy bitcoin now a chance to buy at this price. If we missed this chance we cant buy back at this currenct price. It's already affordable to buy then hold bitcoin is volatile we will never know when is the next drops of bitcoin price.
Right at this moment,bitcoin has starting to recover its price.But i still see it as a good time to buy because the price is not that really high so if you want to grab this chance,start buying now because maybe in the next hours,bitcoin will start to soar high again.And then hold them after so you can see big profits waiting for you after patiently keeping them.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

At this point, I would say that any time is a good time. Bitcoin is having a run to get some of its value back, and before it does, it would be better to invest and buy now before it continues to grow beyond 10k dollars, and you would have to need a bigger capital to invest. Right now, its playing between 7k-8k dollars, and so, it would be better to get some now, if you have the capital to do so. If you would wait, I am afraid that there are more chances now for it to go up than down compared to the past several weeks when it went down to its lowest at around 6.2k dollars. Thus, it's better to buy now.

merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

At this point, I would say that any time is a good time. Bitcoin is having a run to get some of its value back, and before it does, it would be better to invest and buy now before it continues to grow beyond 10k dollars, and you would have to need a bigger capital to invest. Right now, its playing between 7k-8k dollars, and so, it would be better to get some now, if you have the capital to do so. If you would wait, I am afraid that there are more chances now for it to go up than down compared to the past several weeks when it went down to its lowest at around 6.2k dollars. Thus, it's better to buy now.
A few weeks ago the bitcoin price fell below $ 7,000. at the moment buy bitcoin is the best. But today bitcoin price at the $ 10,000 mark I think buying bitcoin will be high risk. In recent weeks, bitcoin prices fluctuated at $ 10,000 and $ 11,000. They do not go up any higher, but if you have idle capital, buy them and hold them long. Wait for the opportunity in the future.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

At the present time, when Bitcoin rates are falling rapidly from over $ 11,000 to $ 10,000, this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin if you have a lot of money. Only a small amount of money is advisable to invest in altcoins with some coins such as NEO, QTUM, LTC. If you invest, at the end of 2018 you will earn big profits from 3 altcoins Smiley))

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

It's time to buy Bitcoin because it could be in the future that cheap prices like now will not happen, this is a good opportunity for traders to trade and even to invest in the long term.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

A few weeks ago the bitcoin price fell below $ 7,000. at the moment buy bitcoin is the best. But today bitcoin price at the $ 10,000 mark I think buying bitcoin will be high risk. In recent weeks, bitcoin prices fluctuated at $ 10,000 and $ 11,000. They do not go up any higher, but if you have idle capital, buy them and hold them long. Wait for the opportunity in the future.

I agree with you, it's been a few weeks Bitcoin is unstable between going down and up, but it would be nice from now to invest, buy Bitcoin, take this opportunity and wait until the price goes up even with a long time.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

i think yes is right time to buy again bitcoin why i told this suggestion simple to analyst 2 days ago bitcoin price reach 12k usd now the price is dip in 5k usd and i beleive after tha'st movement bitcoin uprise again and the price increase more than 12k usd if the price bounce again in the next few days waiting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: