Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1821 times)
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:29:05 AM

I suggest that you wait for the price to actually decrease drastically so as to create great opportunities for a person in obtaining maximum profit in the future and you do not take too long to make it happen because bitcoin has a fast price movement.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

I suggest that you wait for the price to actually decrease drastically so as to create great opportunities for a person in obtaining maximum profit in the future and you do not take too long to make it happen because bitcoin has a fast price movement.
Yes still the price is not stable it is fluctuating looks like one more time it will go under $8k in few days. last night it dropped to $9.5k. So wait for some time you can buy it for less price. one thing keeps in mind once it charge suddenly I will go high so don't miss opertunity.
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

At the moment Bitcoin's price has really dropped down, so now it's a cheap opportunity to buy cheap prices. There are still many possibilities that Bitcoin prices will rise again so that we get more profits. We must take the risk now, because we got a chance to earn big profits. Those who do not dare to risk will not get any benefit. It is necessary to take risks in the neighborhood.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
We can see that the past bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and reached $ 9600 after just rising to $ 11,800, down more than $ 2,000. I think this is a very good price so we can buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are recovering, and now they hit $ 9900, so we can buy bitcoin at this time of the day because, according to my calculations, bitcoin will hit $ 10200 in the coming hours.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

While waiting for a huge decrease in price, it is still always good to monitor the movement of bitcoin once in a while on the charts, or else you may end up having Grey hair waiting for a lower price and never get it (You can ask those who waited for such early last year).

Most especially, I would advise you watch out for the break outside the downtrend (if you know what that means), as that obviously would confirm reversal, and unless you really want to miss out totally, that should be your best bet. Moreover, I wonder why someone is still waiting up till now, when they had the chance around $6k. SMH
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

Exactly yes, this is the right time to start buying bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now is rising after a drastical fall down. Buy now then HODL and wait until it becomes $20,000 or more.

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

yes of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin and start investing now because bitcoin prices have gone down and will increase soon
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

for me it's always a good time to start investing in bitcoin or crypto.
compared to December the value is practically halved so if you already wanted to enter 2 months ago, now with the same investment you buy a double amount!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

At the moment, after the Bitcoin exchange rate has dropped to $ 9,900, has now risen to $ 10,200 and is expected to increase in the next few days. This time you should not invest in Bitcoin because the possibility of exchange rates will decrease again in the next few days due to the influence of negative news. You should wait until Bitcoin rates fall to $ 9,000 and then invest.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:55:27 AM

We will never know when bitcoin will fall again lower than the price today, but if i were you, try purchasing bitcoin now so you could hold it and sell it when the price will rise times ten from the amount today. Do not waste you time on waiting for the unsure expectations.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:16:37 AM

I think if there is decline a better to put a buy order is not a buy ask, because the decline can continue, right if you buy when down because the price is low but you also have to analyze how or when the decline took place or happened.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

We will never know when bitcoin will fall again lower than the price today, but if i were you, try purchasing bitcoin now so you could hold it and sell it when the price will rise times ten from the amount today. Do not waste you time on waiting for the unsure expectations.
Right, the best to pick this price maybe we will never see this price again. Once were able to buy make it a final decision to have bitcoin. A good time to start in buying then hold for it price will reenter in Ath again.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

Right, the best to pick this price maybe we will never see this price again. Once were able to buy make it a final decision to have bitcoin. A good time to start in buying then hold for it price will reenter in Ath again.

If you want to invest in bitcoin then go dont regret the opportunity to buy a bitcoin in a lowest price if the pump start you will mis a chance to buy more and hold for long term. At the moment the price of bitcoin range to 10k to 11k$ in the last past week the price recover a little bit.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

The only matter is how long we wanted to hold, if we are aiming for huge gain then we can start buying now and keep doing it from time to time, don't look into sell option but always buying whatever the current value, bitcoin will bring opportunity to everyone just know how to control emotion each time we see the value falls.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

You want to know that recently Bitcoin buy is good or not. I think it is a best time to buy Bitcoin because recently Bitcoin price is very dump so it is a right time to buy Bitcoin. you should not late any more If you have a more money you can buy now Bitcoin. I am already by around $5,000 Bitcoin.

It seemed like it was going up recently, but after it reached the price rate of $10,000 it started going down again. The current price rate now is around $9.5k or $9.8. But I will still advise anyone to buy now at this current rate, so that they will hodl and make profit when the price hits another all time highest price for 2018, which is going to happen soon, maybe around the middle of this year.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Now price BTC drops as well it good chance to purchase him on low price now!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

You want to know that recently Bitcoin buy is good or not. I think it is a best time to buy Bitcoin because recently Bitcoin price is very dump so it is a right time to buy Bitcoin. you should not late any more If you have a more money you can buy now Bitcoin. I am already by around $5,000 Bitcoin.

It seemed like it was going up recently, but after it reached the price rate of $10,000 it started going down again. The current price rate now is around $9.5k or $9.8. But I will still advise anyone to buy now at this current rate, so that they will hodl and make profit when the price hits another all time highest price for 2018, which is going to happen soon, maybe around the middle of this year.
Price of bitcoin as of now is still on the level of 10k dollars but it seems falling a bit more after sometimes , so therfor much better if we could still buy it due to the fact that bitcoin was not expensive at all and there is always a posibility that it can pumped again and recover back to its last years price which is above 19k dollars . but it is also a good idea to wait for a better timing in order to buy bitcoin in a more cheaper cost.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

We can see that the past bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and reached $ 9600 after just rising to $ 11,800, down more than $ 2,000. I think this is a very good price so we can buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are recovering, and now they hit $ 9900, so we can buy bitcoin at this time of the day because, according to my calculations, bitcoin will hit $ 10200 in the coming hours.
We have had a lot of good prices already when we hit the bottom and some people would still have been waiting without any information to make use of to take a decision until they missed it and that is the same thing that would happen even with what we are having now. Bitcoin to me looks good for now, but for someone who wants to take their time, they better know what they are doing, or else they will wait while some are already making so much and end up joining with the FOMOs.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

its the time to buy bitcoin.Its already a lot of down soon it will recover as it has not much support now.so its not able to go up so don't wait for it to dump more jst buy
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

The price is still unstable and the market is still red. I think you need to wait a little more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: