Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1815 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Is is still best to buy at the moment since the market hasn't recover yet. I believe that it is still best to buy at it's low value rather than wait as the value rises up. Better buy and purchase this early because according to speculations, there is a big possibility that bitcoin might hit the highest by the end of the year.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BookXchange

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. It is obvious that in the near future bitcoin will grow strongly. I look at bitcoin rates every day and wait.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

The market is in a very good buying position at this time because after a long bear trend its started to recover now so its better to buy now and earn profit from here. Because more chances are for the price increase from here.
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

In our future to yours time, lol. Bitcoin is already gaining more stability, touched the bottom and goes up again slightly
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

for now it may be a good time if you want to buy and start investing in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are down and this is a chance to buy cheaply then hold it and wait for the price to rise again so you'll get a profit
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins. Its dumped badly and I believe it will recover soon so its a good buy at the moment.
the best and the perdect time for you to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price dump and that would be the perfext time for you to buy because as a businessman you should buy bitcoin when its dump for you to get big profit, "buy low sell high"thats the thing you should know.

malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

yes, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently down and take this opportunity to earn profits because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and investing in bitcoin will be very profitable

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Is is still best to buy at the moment since the market hasn't recover yet. I believe that it is still best to buy at it's low value rather than wait as the value rises up. Better buy and purchase this early because according to speculations, there is a big possibility that bitcoin might hit the highest by the end of the year.

Right now, bitcoin is beginning to rise again so I believe, it is the best and perfect time to buy bitcoin because if you don't, you will regret a lot. The rise is continuous and we never know until when it is going to happen. So you have to chase it while the price is still low so you can trade it at a higher price. Don't wait too long until it is too late.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

I believe that you should invest now because anytime bitvoin price will surely rise again.  It is important that we should invest while the price is not that high to ensure our profit when btc price pumps again.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

This time is the best time for you to trade bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are continuously increasing and is currently in the adjustment phase. So this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin and trade, the market is strong and the market capitalization has exceeded 400 billion dollars.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

For me it is a good time to start buying bitcoins if you just have an excess money because if you buy bitcoins and you fo not have any money anymore it is hard to do it you might end up panic selling because you needed the money urgently. Because holding bitcoins today are much better in a long term thing because there are rumors that the bitcoins  can be up to $40k in the market before the year ends so just stay tuned with taht to happen
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

For me it is a good time to start buying bitcoins if you just have an excess money because if you buy bitcoins and you fo not have any money anymore it is hard to do it you might end up panic selling because you needed the money urgently. Because holding bitcoins today are much better in a long term thing because there are rumors that the bitcoins  can be up to $40k in the market before the year ends so just stay tuned with taht to happen
We can start buying a lot of bitcoin now because the prices decreases in the market. As what you've said, there are rumors to range at that price, so for us to gain good moneys its much better if we take long term investment. In this forum, a lot of opportunities and we can still earning in different way aside investment method, like for joining signature campaign ,airdrops .
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Dump time is the best time to buy bitcoin, so that you can profit a big amount when you sell your bitcoin in increase time. It's good to wait for the price increase because we have the opportunity to earn big to multiply our profit.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

Dump time is the best time to buy bitcoin, so that you can profit a big amount when you sell your bitcoin in increase time. It's good to wait for the price increase because we have the opportunity to earn big to multiply our profit.
As long as the bitcoin price is lower than 20,000 USD, that was still a good time to buy. I believ ethat the bitcoin will rise soon before this year end. The fast growing economy of crypto currency feild is the one of the great basis that this bitcoin will become more popular, and it's popularity will leads everyone to trust and invest on it in the near future, so then I suggest that we need to buy more today and wait for the right time to sell.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

When bitcoin price was between 6K-7K, that was the best time to buy bitcoin. Now it slowly climbing up at 9K and still going up little by little. Anyway, I believe its price is not on the peak yet so you may consider today as still the best time to buy bitcoin for investment, no more waiting you do it now.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

The unstability is hard to cope up with, strategize it, before you buy be sure to find the price at its cheapest, bitcoin goes up and down, its gonna be difficult yet you'll have no choice once you have bought, yes you should wait and check the price, find the best price for you, and then go for it, it is really hard because it is very unstable.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

When bitcoin price was between 6K-7K, that was the best time to buy bitcoin. Now it slowly climbing up at 9K and still going up little by little. Anyway, I believe its price is not on the peak yet so you may consider today as still the best time to buy bitcoin for investment, no more waiting you do it now.
Well, waiting for the better price will only leave disappointment in your hands. Only the current time is the best one to make an investment. However the price of the coin is now above 9k$ but yet, I consider it to be the best buy as the price is still quite low for that I'm expecting it to be in future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

I believed we've just reached the lowest price of bitcoin two months ago and I think that was the best time to buy.But instead of waiting for possible dip, take this opportunity now to buy more if you can afford because I have confidence that this current price will go straight forward and then expect a better price in the near future.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

I believed we've just reached the lowest price of bitcoin two months ago and I think that was the best time to buy.But instead of waiting for possible dip, take this opportunity now to buy more if you can afford because I have confidence that this current price will go straight forward and then expect a better price in the near future.
We already have to expect the best prices for sale, not for purchase. Who at the time believed in the stabilization of the market, he already invested his funds in a certain crypto currency.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

I believe that the bitcoin price will be very long can be about $ 7000. You can see that at the moment the market is recovering very strong, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly increasing and now the girl bitcoin has reached $ 9400 level. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise and reach $ 11,000 in the coming days so buy bitcoin at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: