Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1820 times)
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Good time and best chance to invest at bitcoin this time as it  was at the very dip price.The correction price is over and has reach the support level so pumping price will start to rise very soon
I am sure that buying bitcoin now is really a good time to do because the price of bitcoin now was dump to  $8500 and also a lot of coins in the market was dump, so there is no doubt that buying bitcoin is the best decision to do, and also buying other altcoins is great thing to do.

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise for the better. Now is the perfect time to catch all the Bitcoins you have. Yes at that time it was a great time to sell. But now is a good time to hold Bitcoin until the end of 2018.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

I think now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because currently bitcoin is experiencing a very good price decline and if it buys at such a price it seems to still be able to earn profits because bitcoin is potentially a very expensive coin from the current price .
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

I'd say it's a pretty decent time to get into BTC, you may want to watch it because of the news BTC has been dropping a bit but it's not clear if it will go past $8000.  Hedge your bets and put a limit order in for it if it increases more, and just try to wait for it to drop some more. 
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

I'd say it's a pretty decent time to get into BTC, you may want to watch it because of the news BTC has been dropping a bit but it's not clear if it will go past $8000.  Hedge your bets and put a limit order in for it if it increases more, and just try to wait for it to drop some more. 

Now bitcoin prices is going down. So it ring time to buy and hold the bitcoin. If need to buy the bitcoin check the market price day by day. It good investment for the future saving and gather more information. It any time to change the price. So hold the coin  long time and follow the market price. If price will be increase sell on time. So time is important for this process. Bitcoin is king of all coin. So any coin not reach the bitcoin place. So it good opportunity for invest this coin. If need to plan check the market price then get more ideas for invest in the bitcoin on time. It reach the all country people. So it any where to invest and any time to use the bitcoin. But before use check the price it help to some process improvement.
PRINCEREDROSE

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

you may buy but little by little and accumulate

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE   WORTH $200

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

No one controls BITCOIN, so it can increase to infinite levels or it can drop to 90% or even 100% within a few hours. Therefore, you decide.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Good time and best chance to invest at bitcoin this time as it  was at the very dip price.The correction price is over and has reach the support level so pumping price will start to rise very soon

It seems to me that NOW it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins - they are very cheap. Some months will pass, and the cryptocurrency will grow in times. I suppose, close to the autumn-winter, crypto will be expensive.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
Hi,i hoped you didnt buy the time you posted this and still have some money today to invest..Consensus"the biggest blockchain"annual event will be ending tomorrow,and according to statistics cryptocurrency prices increases days after this event..So if you still have some money left to invest go buy cryptos today..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Hi,i hoped you didnt buy the time you posted this and still have some money today to invest..Consensus"the biggest blockchain"annual event will be ending tomorrow,and according to statistics cryptocurrency prices increases days after this event..So if you still have some money left to invest go buy cryptos today..

right now bitcoin is falling within the time limit of the down correction, we do not have to wait for more decline to buy, I think after the consensus ends, bitcoin will skyrocket again to find the upper limit of correction, no need to wait again because you will lose significant momentum in this month. the bitcoin fluctuations are very different from altcoin which is only related to volume quantity.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

It seems to me that NOW it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins - they are very cheap. Some months will pass, and the cryptocurrency will grow in times. I suppose, close to the autumn-winter, crypto will be expensive.
They're just in a little bit dip and i don't think it's gonna be a bottom price for buying purpose.
So i will suggest you not to buy at this moment because it wasn't good enough for buying. Just wait a few time and you'll see the price will be more attracted.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Yes, it is a good time to start buying bitcoin than to wait for the sort of time
because the price of the coins in the market is definitely open arms or welcome  to everyone because is affordable in the market and to the investors, to start an investment.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

The market today has some signs of recovery in the short term, bitcoin prices have rebounded and broke the $ 8300 mark, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 9000 today. So you can buy bitcoin at this time so you can trade in the short term, the market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so you must have a specific commercial plan to minimize the risk.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I think that it is better to wait! In my opinion, the long-term hold is the best way to earn money because today the price is fluctuating and the market is not stable. If I were you, I would hold it definitely but you can choose for yourself
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

I think that it is better to wait! In my opinion, the long-term hold is the best way to earn money because today the price is fluctuating and the market is not stable. If I were you, I would hold it definitely but you can choose for yourself

Waiting somestimes in not meaninful if there is no specific reason for it. This may not give you any profit. Thus, you need to start buying bitcoins and you need to get into the market.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

I think it is safe buying bitcoin at the moment for the purpose of long-term investment and it is also a very good time for day trading against USD if you have the needed experience.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

Yes of course, it is a good time to start buying bitcoin than to wait because as of now the affordable price of the coin or investments in the market is still available to buyout is youre a graet chance.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

This time is the best time to buy. And many traders and holders always wait for this time to come. Because we can buy cryptocurrency at low price.

Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

One of the mistakes is to wait for the" best price " of bitcoin. You just need to buy bitcoins monthly for a certain amount. This is a strategic investment and a short-term price drop should not affect the implementation of your strategy.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

Now is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin, because the market situation is dramatically decreased including bitcoin.
If you have a lot of capital try to buy as much as you can after that you have to hold it and wait for bitcoin prices to go up. You have to be sure that bitcoin will increase in the next few months and you will make big profits

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: