Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1823 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

I think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin since the market is in red again. If you'll wait longer , there might be a big chance that you won't be able to afford it's value due to it's high price. There are speculations that bitcoin will strike high soon so better buy as early as you could.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Check the movement mate, although the price of Bitcoin has surely fallen in the past several days, it would be too early to say that it's the best time because you have to first discern if such movement will go for a long time, and if it will, then wait for more time until the coin falls down to the best value you can buy it for. When I say "best", I mean the lowest value that you can get more amount for less money. However, you should also plan for the reality that if it falls that hard, the amount of time you would have to wait for a profit might also take longer.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

This time is the best time to buy. And many traders and holders always wait for this time to come. Because we can buy cryptocurrency at low price.
We can call it patience, somehow. The reason behind this declaration is if a trader wants to earn big money at the end of day, he must be going for lowest possible buying. We have to wait for this possibility because if you just made your day bad, buy high. At the end of day, your selling would be made at low and loss is just for you. So better is to make yourself strong and be patient.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

I believe that the current time is suitable for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly turning up and falling deep, currently the price of bitcoin knit $ 7400 mark and as I see this is the lowest level of this adjustment, so you can buy bitcoin at this time. This downtrend will cause bitcoin prices to increase in the long term.
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

Your friend is right about telling you. Bitcoin prices are very low, so now it is time to buy Bitcoin. But it is difficult to say that the price will fall further from it. Nobody can say that. Trading is like a gambling. Bitcoins buy, keep waiting. Sell bitcoin if the price increases.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

Another opportunity for the people have an money to buy bitcoin as long term invest bitcoin price dumping again there price at the coimmarketcap but actually the price u[rise again after this correction for bitcoin price value, this coming month hoping to seen bitcoin price become very expensive at all time high price.

Rinzo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

honestly, there is no ideal answer as to having a good time or bad time to buy bitcoin or not to buy. bitcoin is volatile therefore, the ,market value can change at will and it just might be favorable to someone. good time or bad time is relative as it is decided by the individual. you just need to have a good knowledge of the market value and trend. be tactically, patient and do not panic. the cash at hand also determines when to buy or not. never buy with the money you are not ready to let go off
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

When bitcoin price was between 6K-7K, that was the best time to buy bitcoin. Now it slowly climbing up at 9K and still going up little by little. Anyway, I believe its price is not on the peak yet so you may consider today as still the best time to buy bitcoin for investment, no more waiting you do it now.
Well, waiting for the better price will only leave disappointment in your hands. Only the current time is the best one to make an investment. However the price of the coin is now above 9k$ but yet, I consider it to be the best buy as the price is still quite low for that I'm expecting it to be in future...

That is true. If you have already decided to yourself that you need the cryptocurrency, then hurry up. In several days the market will start going up.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

As for me, I think it is the best time for you to buy bitcoin since the prices are low. Don't wait any longer because the prices will hike high again soon where in it would be harder for us to buy more bitcoin. As long as you are capable to buy bitcoin then buy and start holding.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

I think right now is a good time to but bitcoin since the price is still below $8000. I do believe that this is the last dump of Q2.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

because bitcoin prices are down and this is a chance to buy cheaply then hold it and wait for the price to rise again so you'll get a profit for now maybe the right time if you want to buy and start investing in bitcoin
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

I can say that it is always a good time to start if you are just starting, but the prices can be different right in the week from today, you can never know for sure
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

I think right now is a good time to but bitcoin since the price is still below $8000. I do believe that this is the last dump of Q2.

Now, it is one of the best periods to buy Bitcoins. I suppose that very soon BTC will start its run, and it will be a very fast rally. That is why, if you have some assets, invest them in BTC these days.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

if the bitcoin price drops or the market is red then it is a good time to buy bitcoin and you can sell it when you see a green market or when you get a profit. and in my opinion probably the easiest way to buy and sell bitcoin is by looking at the market at that time
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

I can say that it is always a good time to start if you are just starting, but the prices can be different right in the week from today, you can never know for sure
This is the time for investing into bitcoin because the prices are within range of most of the investors. This is time for all of us to open up eyes and get little more realistic regarding long term profits. At the moment, the prices are getting lowered and the issue is volatile nature of the market. We don’t know what is waiting for us next, so this is the reason I am also in favor of suggesting into bitcoin now.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

The right time to buy Bitcoin, because the current Bitcoin price drops dramatically, and you can buy Bitcoin now cheaply for sale later with Bitcoin price, very profitable for you. So this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin, no other chanches will come this way, so investors are definitely investing now.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

I believe that this time is not really great so you can buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is at $ 7600 and is recovering very lightly, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will still be able to The price of bitcoin will likely be about $ 7100, while the long-term price of bitcoin will probably reach $ 4000. So I think you should analyze it thoroughly before entering the buy bitcoin order.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

As i say to all my friends:
Invest in BTC only if you won't need the money within 3-6 months time.
And once bought - don't panic

I hope this helps.
This looks the best time to start trading in Bitcoin because of the following reasons. First, the market value of Bitcoin is stable under the current minimum value. An investor sees two advantages in this case that are stability and low prices. Secondly the demand for the Bitcoin has gone up a bit due to the above mentioned reasons. These things actually lead the market to perfection and boom situation so now looks the best time to start.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Yes, exactly it's a good time to bye bitcoin because BTC is now decreasing. for sure after 2 or 3 months gonna be $15k++. so that you will be profitable. 
Nothing is a sure thing and the current market should reflect exactly that. Only if they bought the bottom or near it could they be profitable now, but if you are looking at a 5 year plus investment then Bitcoin right now is a steal of a price. Most pundits think we will end up north of 100k with the high end of the range near 1 million, time will tell but if you have a lot of people being bullish like that it isn't for no reason let me tell you.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

You can see that the price of bitocin in recent days is constantly changing and difficult to predict, so I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming time and may reach the $ 7000 mark. With a market that is fluctuating as much as it is now, you trade short term by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: