Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait?  (Read 1817 times)
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

I can say that it is always a good time to start if you are just starting, but the prices can be different right in the week from today, you can never know for sure
Exactly, I got your drift guy and truly I completely support your idea. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is well-known for its extremely volatile, often it has a drop or a rise immediately. In general, it’s up to you, whether you are ready to start buying. Besides, I think that you’ve read throughout digital market and you know that most of people here have strategy for buying with low and selling highly. If you can apply this strategy, you can buy coin quickly and efficiently.
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

Total coinmarket capitalization is barely 300b $ from about 350 a few days back.I think it is reasonable to buy when the prices are this low.Most coins shed at least 10 percent of their value.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

if the bitcoin price drops or the market is red then it is a good time to buy bitcoin and you can sell it when you see a green market or when you get a profit. and in my opinion probably the easiest way to buy and sell bitcoin is by looking at the market at that time
You should not wait and rather should enter the market with good and perfect knowledge about the Bitcoin technology and basic understanding about the market behavior as well as the ability to make wise decision keeping the market condition in the mind. This is actually the time when the prices are low and the stability is rising and is a perfect time to invest in the crypto and get your profit.
Well yes it is very important to make wise decision which you are deciding to trade, I think the best thing we can do is trading for long term and  buy at low to sell it high, we are traders so we should learn how to make profit in an appropriate way,. Trading needs good knowledge to learn about trading as much as you can learn as in future it will help you make wise decisions as if you will be aware of it properly so knowledge is 2nd important thing to know after money for trading, buy right now don’t wait anymore.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

I don't think so, price was projected to go more lower than it's current value. Have to wait, this year is not for us not trying to be negative but I don't see any reason for the price of bitcoin to go up.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

buying bitcoin now is the best time the prices are lower than ever before it is the best time to buy bitcoin and accumulate the coins until the next price hike
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

market is at the lowest point and now is the best time to invest instead of waiting better to take action and buy the coins
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
market is at the lowest point and now is the best time to invest instead of waiting better to take action and buy the coins

I invested all my money in Bitcoin a couple of days ago. And now prices continue to fall further, seemingly unfortunate. Now is probably a good time to buy, but in my opinion you should split and buy several times if prices fall further.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

Bitcoin now is in dip so,if you want buy it,buy now.Just hold your coins now if you think you wont earn any profit and stay calm.Be positive always and don't be afraid of the dip because it always recover its value

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

I think this week is the perfect time for you to pile up some bitcoin. The price is really sour for investors who wants to buy while it was sweet for those who wants to invest. Just don't go all in yet because the market can still go down. You can try other alternate coins as long as they are in the top 10. They are decreasing as well.  Always remember this, the lower the price, the lower the risk of losing the money and it increases the chances of earning.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
I think you can buy bitcoin and altcoin trade at this time, you can see that bitocin prices in the past few days are increasing sharply and there are signs of recovery in the short term. So you can buy bitcoin and short term trading at this time to lose profit at low risk. The market is fluctuating constantly and you have to always follow bitcoin prices.
liujun0464

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

buy
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy and save bitcoin because currently bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Perak99

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Actually if i think to buy BTC not just right now whenever the price of BTC, decreases when it is you have to buy it and sell it when the price goes up, but i personally will buy it at the current price
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy and save bitcoin because currently bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Now it's dangerous to buy bitcoins - we broke through the resistance line. I expect the price to fall to $ 5,000. Then it will be possible to buy - but for the present it is too early.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Now it's dangerous to buy bitcoins - we broke through the resistance line. I expect the price to fall to $ 5,000. Then it will be possible to buy - but for the present it is too early.
This looks the perfect time to go for it and buy some Bitcoin. There have been experts who are very optimistic about the future of Bitcoin and who think it will rise and might crow $30000 market value. Besides, the market is offering some good prices and stability and this I something loved by the businessmen so much so they have also started investing. In short, the Bitcoin is one its kind.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

This is the best time to buy Bitcoin. If you keep waiting for the price to come low before jumping in, you might be forced to FOMO later. Its better you buy now if you have the finame resources  to do it.
Buy it and hold. According recent findie, Bitcoin rally is just starting. It means you entered at the right time... Buy and hold it.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to drop sharply in the coming days, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time, currently priced at $ 6400 and still on the downside. . According to my analysis, the bitocin price will drop to $ 6000 and then bounce back and you can wait until that time to buy bitcoin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

All the investors and people are independent of their decisions and they can decide what they see better for their selves. The market does not force you and does not restrict you on making decisions and gives you free hand to decide what is better for you. After monitoring of the market value one can decide what is better and what is not, the current market encouraging buying and wise people will do the same.
MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin don't wait for the price go and buy for future value
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Life moves fast. The value of the crypto also run fast. So move more quickly to start on investing on the bitcoin, you are right the value of the bitcoin on the dip so don't waste your time to investment. No matter how much the capital you have the most important here is when you start. So grab this opportunity all the things on this world move fast. Then wait for the value of your investment increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: