Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will i make $1 million in 2018 with these two coins?  (Read 547 times)
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

i invested about $10k in the two (combined) for my retirement.

metaverse by neo founder is very undervalued at $80 million today.it can get big as neo and eth some day.

walton chain is very promising with 100 blockchain patents and insane business partnerships. it could be the biggest gainer this year. they have better business partnerships than ripple already

should i pre order a lambo or only rent one, or is it a bad choice?
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

Wow ..
Good intention to retire. Good luck.
Just a suggestion, do one rental first. Well can only be added if it has developments
Sensemaster

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

What kind of returns are you expecting over x amount of years to be able to retire on? I've been very interested in Walton but the price has been so high lately that I felt you could only get maybe 10x your investment over years of holding but I have no doubt this coin will do well into the future. I know very little about about metaverse but it seems like a better buy imo based on the current price, market cap and total # of coins. Personally I prefer to put money into undervalued coins that are worth pennies. Most of the coins I put money into this way have already made 20-100x my initial investment in only a few months. Whether or not they will be around forever remains to be seen but I can always dump them and put the money into Walton later. Just my 2 cents.
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

What kind of returns are you expecting over x amount of years to be able to retire on? I've been very interested in Walton but the price has been so high lately that I felt you could only get maybe 10x your investment over years of holding but I have no doubt this coin will do well into the future. I know very little about about metaverse but it seems like a better buy imo based on the current price, market cap and total # of coins. Personally I prefer to put money into undervalued coins that are worth pennies. Most of the coins I put money into this way have already made 20-100x my initial investment in only a few months. Whether or not they will be around forever remains to be seen but I can always dump them and put the money into Walton later. Just my 2 cents.

want coin with big gain. people tell me eth can go to $100,000 for 1 eth but how? there is low market cap coins which are able to do so and walton and metaverse are the best i find so far i look at over 250 projects.

always like to hear both sides of story so if people tell me i am wrong i will listen
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

Wow ..
Good intention to retire. Good luck.
Just a suggestion, do one rental first. Well can only be added if it has developments

yes i think its good idea to only rent a lambo! haha
Sensemaster

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

want coin with big gain. people tell me eth can go to $100,000 for 1 eth but how? there is low market cap coins which are able to do so and walton and metaverse are the best i find so far i look at over 250 projects.

always like to hear both sides of story so if people tell me i am wrong i will listen

Everyone wants a coin with a big gain but imo ETH won't reach $100,000 with competitors like EOS on their heels. But nobody can predict the future and who knows what can happen. In my experience its the ICOs that have given me the biggest gains so far and fairly consistently too. I know many people say that ICOs are risky and they are but so is crypto as a whole. If you look at a coin like http://graft.network/ that has very strong potential for adoption you can probably make many times your investment in the first few months. But again, who knows which coins will win out in the end? My approach has been to buy up the ICOs and tiny coins with great potential and ride them up 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x and 100x+. Once you make 100x your money it may be time to take some profits and hedge some of your winnings off into other smaller coins and play the waiting game all over again.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

It is hard to predict the correct future.
But I am sure that the Lambo should wait when you will make the money.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

hmm, if all that was just picked a few coins and all for retirement ready)) my personal opinion - you need to invest at least 5-10 coins, reduce risks and increase the chances!
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

x100 is a reachable , but who said this two coins will pump in this year ? Maybe they will wait till 2019 , or just get dumped at all ? In crypto you can never be sure until it happen  . I'd suggest you to diversify your portfolio , to make your sleep more calm  .
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

metaverse by neo founder is very undervalued at $80 million today.it can get big as neo and eth some day.

walton chain is very promising with 100 blockchain patents and insane business partnerships. it could be the biggest gainer this year. they have better business partnerships than ripple already

I personally like Walton Chain and I think it's got a lot of potential to show in the future. You did a good investment in my opinion.
coineye

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

I'm not sure that you can climb so much on just two coins per year. But in principle there will be a good profit

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:11 PM

I'm not sure that you can climb so much on just two coins per year. But in principle there will be a good profit

There was coins that went up 1000 times in 2017. I hope 2018 is the same. But people are stupid and buy losing eth with high risk. Who pay $1100 for 1 eth when others get it for $0.1 or $5 ? So stupid people....
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

Let's make the year 2020 and answer your question as yes with 50%.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

I don't think this two coins will pump so much in 2018 alone. Probably in couple of years is more likely, if you can hold them thru all the corrections that will come.
I am not believer of getting rich with one bet only strategy.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

A bold decision to put such a large sum on a pair of not very famous and popular coins. I would say that it's Allin. Of course there is a chance that they will make big X, in which case you will be an undoubted winner and a visionary.
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

hmm, if all that was just picked a few coins and all for retirement ready)) my personal opinion - you need to invest at least 5-10 coins, reduce risks and increase the chances!
Too it seems to me that you need to minimize risks and to add some more coins to the portfolio. It will be excellent if everything is as you conceived, but something can always go not according to the plan.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

dude with this investment you should by one and also rent one Wink
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

I don't know anything about metaverse, but I'm a real believer in Walton - I think that's a great coin to pick, and one I've been loading up on in the last few weeks. Vechain is the only real competitor, and I think Walton is better. With the caveat that everything in crypto is to some extent guesswork, I would say pre-order the lambo Smiley
AlanWatts33

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

seriously if you have 10k into walton right now you will be a millionaire in a few years, mark my words. Thats not including mining and staking coins.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

walton chain is very promising with 100 blockchain patents and insane business partnerships.

Better to order a new Fiat 147 because with that mental illness i am sure that you will get broke in less than 30 days from now.

I am TIRED of this kind of people always looking to "play" with cryptos in order to be super millionaires, came on, i am not a rude guy, but seriously, i really hope that you lose it all.

You will see that just investing in Waltcoin shit is not going to make you rich, and then you are going to say "Yes, this guy was right".

Good luck with your "retirement" worth $10,000.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: