Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When there is blood you buy, when everyone is celebrating you sell  (Read 135 times)
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

Remember what warrren buffet said, supply the demand and  demand the supply
The winners buy when everyone thinks there is a crisis and the loosers buy when the price is high and everything is exciting
now it is the bloody bitcoin streets time to buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

ok, so what does that mean anyways?
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

blood meaning what is happening now that everyone is saying crisis and bitcoin is dying and bitcoin will be banned etc.
Celebrateing is december 19 when the price is 20,000 and all news stations are saying good things about bitcoin.

Once bitcoin make a base and is stable buy as much as you can
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4622

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

blood meaning what is happening now that everyone is saying crisis and bitcoin is dying and bitcoin will be banned etc.

Bitcoin is still up more than 800% from 12 months ago.  I'm not sure I'd call that a crisis.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to sell right now while the price is still above $9000 and people aren't really scared yet.  Then you can buy when the price is around $100 and everyone is claiming that bitcoin has failed.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

I think that was Vanderbilt back during the market crash, he said the best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets. It served him well butvtemember he was a billionaire. If you don't have a lot to play with be cautious
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Celebrateing is december 19 when the price is 20,000 and all news stations are saying good things about bitcoin.

And how will you realize that bitcoin made a base and stable and that's the price where you should start buying...
This is the beauty of trading that you cannot say that this is now the start of the bull trend and this is the time you put all in, all you have is opinions and expectations about the future price.
Now those people are selling, who bought over e.g. $10,000 and those who bought under $1,000 are still in massive profit.
There's no need to catch the lowest price when a bull trend starts... You can do your investment in smaller amounts continously, like you invest 10% of your capital every week if the trend is good for you. This is just for a long term investment, if someone wants to daytrade, that's another story... Anyway, weaker hands have sold their coins already...
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

The winners buy when everyone thinks there is a crisis and the loosers buy when the price is high and everything is exciting

I was hopping the prices will go even lower and buy then, but I guess I will have to wait a little longer, I think the price will slowly stabilize (going down for a bit), then it's going to be a good opportunity to buy.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:33 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 12:59:55 AM by filharvey

Remember what warrren buffet said, supply the demand and  demand the supply
That's the policy followed by most of old investors to silently buy as much as they can during dips.What most of the big investors do is to just silently buy as much coins as they can in the price dip without quarreling and even some go to the extent of spreading FUD on one side and buying cheaper coins on the other side.Poor newbies become weaker hands as usual.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

This was just another opportunity to keep buying more, in fact, that is the reason of why literally EVERYTHING dropped today, because they wanted to get bitcoin for a cheaper price.
If you have a chance to make the price drop, wouldn't you do it instead of buying in an all time high?

I would, and this is not because i am greedy, this is just normal sense of the price, demand and supply (just like you are saying in there)

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
ceyceyki

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

I like thoughts of Warrren Buffet and he is right about that. Now its time to buy more. But also you should sell when you make a good profit. But when you see all coins are high so much you should sell.

benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

I agree on you.. when alot of people celebrating then sell it! buy when there's an opportunity and wait for few days to bounce back and earn btc. you should read alot of news and read technical chart instead.

Cryptoman69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:06:46 AM

That's the truth about Warren Buffet said, supply the demand and demand the supply mean to say we can not be certain if it's right for us to buy or sell that we are unaware that the losses are expected only to be enormoustly large. The best decision is probably that we must know what is right and wrong, perhaps the reason is that we can not be sure of what may happen especially in the everyday that can change what we do not expect.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

A few may be saying that bitcoin is dying and it's already crashing but then again even with the price already so high, there are still some people who would say that bitcoin is dying. Right now, traders get to buy coins at a lower price while waiting for the price to recover and shoot up. The basic rule of trading is to buy low and sell high and not the other way around so right now is the good time to buy instead of panic selling or trying to cut your losses.

tlustoprd

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

Sounds fair enough to me. Just yesterday, there was a lot of blood in my street. People were bleeding all over the place. So I went shopping and bought a lot of things. Fun times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: