Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i search good airdrops??  (Read 1268 times)
shnyrutti

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

hello,please suggest me. how can i find good upcoming airdrops??

Every airdrop is quite similar in nature unless you read up a lot of the info before you participate in one, why don't you just do more work participate in more airdrops and who knows you might land with a few good one you just need to put in more effort/time.

likyanny

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

it's like a lottery - the more you play the more likely you are to get the wins Smiley
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

You should search the information on the forum. And take part in many airdrops. Nobody know which good ones.
MaeUtong

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:21 PM
Merited by ace4549 (2)

As far as u know airdrops are less profitable,and most of the time the tokens you will get wont have any value.Joining signatured and social media bounty campaigns is better than airdrops,you can get a pretty decent amount after the campaign ends.Either way i will not join these airdrops because from what ive heard from most of the people here,airdrops are worthless.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

You need to appreciate your time and not participate in airdrops. You can get some money, but that's too little. Time is much more expensive.  Wink
lovebts

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

So look, all of us that are in on the DeepOnion community know that the airdrops around here are awesome! And with added DeepPoints, it's an incredible way to bolster a community as well as get some coin for your participation!

But you know sometimes, you want to try a different candy, you dig? I mean DeepOnion is on my top 5, but sometimes you want something a little different. Some KitKat, some Peanut Chews, some Toffifay. LMAO

My biggest question, what places should I be following to be able to get some free crypto airdrops? I've been on AirDropAlert.com and there are definitely some cool opportunities, but is that the be all end all place for following airdrops? I've actually not had a ton of luck taking part in airdrops on BitcoinTalk, despite being fairly active on there as well.

For anyone who's really making bank on airdrops, what would be your tip(s) to stay on top of things and get everything crypto airdrops have to offer?  Cool Cool
MATTX

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

There are no good quality airdrops now. decred was one last good airdrop.
even if you have got some good airdrop you are not going to hodl it anyways. easy money in easy money out.
hodl if you believe the coin.

DERO: CryptoNote Privacy + Smart Contracts   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508)
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

If i were you i wont focus on these airdrops they are worthless and just a waste of your time,you should try to join social media bounty campaigns it is mor eprofitable than these,or if your rank is member or up you can join signature campaigns you can check the available bounties on altcoin discussions > market > bounties > there you will find a lot of good bounty campaigns.I know what it feels when you have done a lot in airdrops but you didnt have any decent amount of stakes.

Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

At token announcment section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0 and at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438371.0 everyday other people post there to tell another about new airdrop and join this teelegram channel https://t.me/bitcointalk_airdrop to keep in touch about another airdrop

Yep, that is pretty much as good as it gets. Join as many telegram groups as you can and follow twitter accounts that offer airdrops. If the airdrop´s good or not, that if for you to judge.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

So look, all of us that are in on the DeepOnion community know that the airdrops around here are awesome! And with added DeepPoints, it's an incredible way to bolster a community as well as get some coin for your participation!

Deep onion is a cool coin, but what they call an airdrop is a signature campaign. I think it is a bit hype prone and misleading to use the term for anything that is not just absolutely free tokens or coins with no action required to get them other than filling a form or similar.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

You should search the information on the forum. And take part in many airdrops. Nobody know which good ones.

You should do a little investigation about the airdrop you want to participate in. The problem is that many newly airdrops are delivering tokens that ain't succeeding on the market. The good thing is that you are free to join any airdrop you want. There are some restrictions for the common user that needs to meet the requirements. Noone knows if the airdrop will be good or bad until the finalization of the coin is met. After the realization of the project and release to the market the true value is met but even then you cant see the actual demand that can be visible after a couple of months.
After that start period on the market, you can see the true value of the token you received in the airdrop.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

look at the telegram channels, there are special ones where all of them are monitored

herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

If they had a white paper read it, and understand their project and the future development, and the supporters of their project because this will gave a strong community even they are only a airdrops. .but i will suggest to you to join in any airdrops that you have been seen because who knows, Maybe they have a value on the future.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ZikaWar

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

You get the most raw data on Twitter and people do post responses so you can make your own evaluation with more info that way. People are brutally on Twitter sometimes which is good to hep avoid scams.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

These airdrops are not profits generators but sometimes you get valuable coins from airdrops. You can find these airdrops from twitter and from different channels on telegram who provides numbers of airdrops to their members.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

To search for good airdrops you need to do a bit of investigation and be armed and you can begin to review the sources for searching airdrops. There are many websites devoted to this topic, However, sites, as a rule, are not as quick as other sources and not all of them possess operational information. You could also track topics on bitcointalk. Adding to it you can simply find the sites that monitor it, for example, you can save this in the bookmarks this hubcoin.io/coins/unredacted/, where every day you can type in the search field the word airdrop , you will see everything new yourself. However, as you must be aware of airdrops are presently less profitable, The problem is that many newly airdrops are delivering tokens that are not succeeding on the market. The only good thing is that you are free to join any airdrop you want. No one can be certain if the airdrop will be good or bad If they had a white paper read it, and understand their project and the future development til the finalization of the coin is met. Otherwise, if the developer has provided a white paper read it, and understand their project and the future development
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

Good airdrops only comes once in a while like what I got from Postoken. And also profitable airdrops are now from forked altcoins so you need to buy them to get the airdrops. The rest are doing it to get easy money.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

you can join here
https://t.me/AirdropAlert
https://t.me/freeairdrop
there are many latest updates on airdrop

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:57:58 AM

I would suggest that you spend time on the bounty thread.
Instead of spending time on airdrops, because most of the time, they're worthless.

ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

I would suggest that you spend time on the bounty thread.
Instead of spending time on airdrops, because most of the time, they're worthless.
I agree, in bounty campaigns you can get a lot more coins than in airdrops. Of course it takes much more time, but it's worth it. If you want to participate in airdrops, then look for them in this forum.  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: