Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i search good airdrops??  (Read 1268 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

hello,please suggest me. how can i find good upcoming airdrops??

you can search airdrop on yarn bounty board.
there is a lot of information from airdrop that will soon appear or in progress.

Taulava1505

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Airdrop alert the best and legit airdrop you can search him in Twitter they have a lot of followers thats the symbol they trust airdrop alert.Goodluck to you
tkbros

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Please check out my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232745

I am curating a list of 'highly promising' airdrops.

I hope I can help you find 'high quality' airdrops. By 'high quality', I mean:
airdrops that are highly likely to result in tokens received in your wallet, and
tokens already of value (listed at exchanges, ICO sold out, ICO cancelled in lieu of private placements, etc), or will be soon (advanced stage of funding rounds), and/or
early stage projects with existing users, solid MVPs, working demo, established partnerships, founders' history, etc.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

You dont have to search when you have a good one like Thug, in fact one of the best on the market right now, Check their Twitter and Telegram or even bitcointalk thread for free weekly bounties and many othere😊😊😊
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

The only effective way to find out a good or bad airway is to take part in it. There was no other and never will be
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

Here are suggestions:

www.bountylord.com
airdropalert.com

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

I think you should join the Airdrops project as much as possible, and you will get a free token from airdrops
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

If you guys haven't already seen 4NEW just announced that they are now doing an $1,000,000 Airdrop for $28 (14 KWATT) per person! Can check it out here: https://goo.gl/7H5EGt  (If you don't trust that link, go to their telegram and it's posted often in there)

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

I think if you want to get a good airdrop it will be difficult, because many airdrop are scams, if you are lucky you can find it in #airdrop in twitter.
lalatao72

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

I  did not get anything. Actually, it's very difficult to find a good airdrop it's because there are many airdrop in this forum that not really true, worthless in other words fake or a scam.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

For good airdrop check a website of the airdrop and check a telegram if active and the roadmap. If the roadmap its good the airdrop is success.
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

You cant find a good airdrop. You just have to participate on every airdrop and get so much you can. Under 50 airdrops you can find one who will get some value.
podavan

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

It is proble that nobody know which airdrop is good and which is bad. Sometimes Airdrops which look like a joke or like a scam could give you a good profit. I think that it is better to participate in big number of airdrops, because you will never know where is best one.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

I do not choose and do not analyze airdrops. I just join everyone I see. Sometimes it brings me an excellent profit. But often I get useless coins.

Akshat21

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

You can search for good airdrops in bitcointalk as well and to verify its legid must go through its whitepaper,site details etc,well today i will share with you one legid and good airdrop named (thug coin) its one of the best airdrops of ever because of its flequent airdrops every week on sunday because this project has no ico and aimed to distribute 85% of their total supply through various airdrops and bounty programs,it has gained over 77k members in a month and being traded on exchanges such as yobit so if you are looking for a good airdrop then you should must take a try to it.
rxkinglampung

Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

I do not really like AirDrop because the pay is so small.
but I often see a lot of AirDrop from ICO projects, I usually find it in the following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

other than AirDrop in the link is also a lot of bounty program. hopefully can help you who are looking for AirDrop

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

hello,please suggest me. how can i find good upcoming airdrops??

You have to look, at least briefly, in the project you want to take part.

In my opinion, I think taking part in all the airdrops you see it's not worth your time.

It's better to choose which ones can make you earn something and which ones don't. And so where is better to spend your valuable time  Wink

For example, I want to share with you guys a good airdrop that I have just discovered: RAWG.

I give you here all the relevant information.

This is the airdrop site: https://token.rawg.io/airdrop.

It only requires just a few tasks to be done. Very easy and fast.

And the ICO site is this one here: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?

They have just started a very rich Bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate.
Here's the link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.msg34856268#msg34856268

with a nice referral program that can double your rewards.

Have a look. I hope this information is helpful!
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

You shouldnt be wasting your time and effort with these airdrops because it isnt going to worth the hassle.Join bounty campaigns instead so that you can maximize your time and effort getting rewards,you should know the more efforts you gave the bigger the rewards that you can get.Which is why i am more focused to these bounty campaigns because i know how profitable they are when you have picked the right ones.

deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

I think to know a good airdrop is a factor of luck because it is a bit too difficult to determine a good airdrop and have a high token sale value, because usually they only give coins in small quantities and sometimes when sold tend to be worthless, but there are also coins which sell well and have good selling point in exchange
keramzit

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

It is very difficult to find a good airdrop.  Better participate in the bounty.  There's more chance of getting a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: