Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i search good airdrops??  (Read 1273 times)
hanapre

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

You add as many drops of air as possible. Because really can not know which Airdrop is good. Join as many as possible. That's the only way to get free money safely, and good luck. Previously you would not know where you toss tokens.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

There are lots of airdrops and finding which one is better is difficult task. So simple solution is join almost all the active airdrops which are come to your way. because airdrop task is not a big task, its very simple as well as not time consuming. You don't know which single airdrop has give you handsome profit in future Smiley

airdrops.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

Spend some time looking at the project itself. Does it sound fishy or is generally a good idea? Is there an active website,social media connections,team,roadmap ? Most of the Airdrops are created solely for the purpose of hyping up the project and/or collecting personal data from the participants and most of the times you get either worthless tokens which never reach the market or nothing at all. Be very carefull what information you provide. NEVER give anyone your private key. If an airdrop wants such information from you it deffinitely a scam ! Good luck !
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

I think it is difficult to find good airdrops because we don't know which airdrops that will be a good tokens/coins in the market and in the future. maybe what we can do is only join many airdrops programs and collect the tokens and meanwhile, we can search the market for every airdrop so we can sell the airdrops to take the profit. this is what I do so far and I think it helps me to get free profit from the airdrops since there are too many airdrops available that we can join.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
danielphilip574

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

You dont have to search when you have a good one like Thug, in fact one of the best on the market right now, Check their Twitter and Telegram or even bitcointalk thread for free weekly bounties and many othere Smiley
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

Before you follow the airdrop you can check the project first, you can check the team or the manager because usually the good team will make a good project too, you can also follow the airdrop which you think you can easily do. And maybe you can check how many people who join the airdrop maybe it' can be help you.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

hello,please suggest me. how can i find good upcoming airdrops??

Every airdrop is very similar in nature, so no one knows which airdrop is good. What we can do is spend more time on it and try to do it as much as possible.
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

for airdrop 99% are scam or rubbish. I only join a project that does both ico and airdrop which have the good team. other airdrops only waste of time as they trying to steal our data
camho

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

i still believe that there are still some good airdrop ,,if we make our research very well,,,though some of this airdrop are very scares,,,most airdrop are just  nothing but scam,,even after paying their token,,they wont be listed in exchange,,,it will be just be there without any uses,,so whay am saying is that we need to make a good research before we find a good airdrop
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

I prefer to not to find any airdrop campaign just participate any airdrop campaign that you can participate this year because it is hard to find a good airdrop campaign that you can earn a better amount of rewards. As I participate some airdrop last year, 3 airdrop campaign that I join 1 airdrop campaign only give me rewards.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

In recent times, most Androps Scam. Better spend your time on bounty.. Here negray much more serious and more likely that the General will get his
ECEX

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

Airdrop #4 - New airdrop to our customers is coming - 350 000 #THE  (THEX-THOREExchange)
Tokens will be distributed on 15th of June between the Ecex.Exchange accounts.
https://ecex.exchange/
simapple

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

Follow the relevant branches on the forum. There are a lot of airdrops. Well, there is a telegram channels in which they publish.
Tux99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I think you add as much airdrop as possible. Because really can not know which airdrop is good. Join as many as possible. That is the only way to get you free money safely
Dont this will waste so much time if we join many airdrop? Because the airdrop will have no good opportunity to get good income.
However airdrop is not my preference since i prefer bounty. I dont have much information about good airdrop so i will not suggest you any airdrop.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

In recent times, most Androps Scam. Better spend your time on bounty.. Here negray much more serious and more likely that the General will get his
I agree with you, lately a lot of Airdrops really are an aperio but there are also lots of screw bounty. You need to be careful not to participate in such projects.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

well there are some websites, twitter accounts and telegram groups  but I dont suggest Airdrops  because generally airdrops  are scam or fake... dont trusth any one.
kamvang12

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

quite difficult to find a good airdrop. because most airdrops are now too fake. and it is very difficult to get the first airdrop project. therefore I never look for airdrop again.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

This is quite a challenging task as the airdrops of solid looking projects tend to be quite small (worth wise). Lately more and more good projects are doing airdrops instead of funding themselves via ICO, so you could also whitelist yourself and hope for an aidrop.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Privcy has a very nice airdrop happening right now. You can still join in. It will happen every week for the next 39 weeks. Dont miss out

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:15:02 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:01:53 PM by tylerderden

It's just a game of luck and nothing else, if you are lucky then you will become rich and if not then you will still be the same so nothing to lose here as you don't risk any money here, it's just free money in exchange of a few minutes. So participating in airdrops is a pretty good way to earn free money and there are many websites that hosts the lists of currently active airdrops you can easily Google them or find here on the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: