Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:43:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future hold for Bitcoin?  (Read 168 times)
denis-z12 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

Hello everyone,

Looking back in history January isn't really a good month for the crypto market. I am holding some bitcoin and some altcoins as well and not thinking about selling anything.
But what do you think will we ever see the highs like in December 2017?
Are you worried that this might be the beginning of worse things to come?
Ambi999

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Hello everyone,

Looking back in history January isn't really a good month for the crypto market. I am holding some bitcoin and some altcoins as well and not thinking about selling anything.

I think we well see 8000 Usd bitcoin price in the next few days. What we see now its just a correction and I think this is healthy for the whole crypto market. Nobody can tell you what will happen exactly but you say you're not think about to sell anything so wait. Bitcoin has the potential to grow to 50.000 Usd by end of the year 2018. So don't get a panic this market is very volatile we all know that. I have also bitcoin and alt coins I don't sell anything now.
This is a good time to invest more in crypto. Smiley
denis-z12 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Hello everyone,

I think we well see 8000 Usd bitcoin price in the next few days. What we see now its just a correction and I think this is healthy for the whole crypto market. Nobody can tell you what will happen exactly but you say you're not think about to sell anything so wait. Bitcoin has the potential to grow to 50.000 Usd by end of the year 2018. So don't get a panic this market is very volatile we all know that. I have also bitcoin and alt coins I don't sell anything now.
This is a good time to invest more in crypto. Smiley
i was kind of thinking the same, but not quite sure how smart it would be to invest in falling market right now since nobody can say how low it will fall...
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

Future will be good for bitcoin as this is most well known and recognizable cryptocurrency.
But other cryptos will collapse as there is too many of them now.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

Future will be good for bitcoin as this is most well known and recognizable cryptocurrency.
But other cryptos will collapse as there is too many of them now.

I personally believe that there is still a great future and opportunity with bitcoin to be back on its track same time as it had spike its market price value at a rewarding phase same as the last quarter of 2017. Just take time and wait for the right timing if you wish to invest at this current stage.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

If might be a sign of worse things to come ie bitcoin can go down to maybe 5-8k range but I don't foresee it going further than that. And yes my belief is that we will one day see heights at the end of 2017 but it might take a couple of months to reach that height yet.

chichiah

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

Falling down and up is normal in bitcoin. It's up to you how you play your money when you will invest or not. Be wise!
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

i think the price will go up eventually, when i don't know, but always expect worst case scenario when bitcoin can lose 90% of it value it happened before,and honestly i'm not worried at all because i'm not looking for get rich quick.  
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
I am sure bitcoin prices will soar, therefore smart smart mengarat bitcoin banak then we sell when the price rises, then from that we will be able to produce a lot of sales later.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

Hello everyone,

For me this year would be as the same as what have happened to bitcoin last year , the price will bullish and sore up. For the following years to come this is still be happened. So better save and hold bitcoins in our wallet for a long period of time in order to have huge profit in the future.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

i think the price will go up eventually, when i don't know, but always expect worst case scenario when bitcoin can lose 90% of it value it happened before,and honestly i'm not worried at all because i'm not looking for get rich quick.  
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
I am sure bitcoin prices will soar, therefore smart smart mengarat bitcoin banak then we sell when the price rises, then from that we will be able to produce a lot of sales later.

I would have to say that bitcoin still has great opportunity in the future and volatility as experienced right now may anyhow minimize and right now, more companies are now offering bitcoin as alternative payments. Lastly, bitcoin will regain back its price value to a much higher growth just like the previous months of last year.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
DoreenGresham

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

虽然最近暴跌,但是我认为未来肯定是要大涨的,所以要趁早。
AriK007

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Hi,

Not at all, I don't think this is the beginning of the worse things to come. I believe that the corrections are bound to happen in any market. Even the regular stocks have correction periods. At the end of the correction folks who believe in the cause and are steadfast win and all the weak hands fizzle out of the scene.

Sure, there are some regulatory hurdles, and challenges ahead, but sooner these are being hurled by the governments, regulatory agencies etc. sooner it is going to help cryptos to become mainstream, and better it is going to be for the technology, its adopters, its users, innovators and all those who are behind the scenes, working tirelessly, on developing the platform.

As an Engineer, my experience working in variety of industries for 17+ years that include Aerospace, Automotive, Supply Chain, Medical Devices etc., I can tell you with strong belief that the applications of the block chain technology are enormous, and it is going to revolutionize the businesses in future. Cryptos have come a long way and big companies and major economies have just started to take notice and have it has a long way to go. The key here is Cryptos not as a currency, but blockchain as a technology is the future in my opinion. One successful application of blockchain tech in a Fortune 500 company, would start a chain reaction in terms of adoption. We have just started to see some big companies like IBM, MS, De Beers etc. start to show interest.

Keeping the Crypto ecosystem safe, secure and free of illegal use, is the key to the future. The Leaders of crypto world should come out of the shadows actively engage and work with the governments of major economies to find a common ground that keeps intact the core values of why the cryptos were created in first place and at the same time mitigate government fears so that the cryptos can have a healthy growth that benefits the whole society.

-Ari
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:27 AM

i think isnt permanent low, crypto will rise again, theres alot people got panic sell cause bitcoin dump so crazy
dont sell everything, hold and lets se next, hope mooning again  Grin

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

Hello everyone,

you should also monitor bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year in the past year (2015,2016,2017) and I think this is the annual cycle
its just, in this year I think is the worst (probably because every year it will always happen blood bath) and always enlarged year by year, and because this is was annual cycle, dont sell at low, keep and hold it, iam pretty sure it will recover sooner.

denis-z12 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

Great response, thanks guys!
Most people seem optimistic that the market will recover and thats good.
Its not the right section to ask (since the topic is Bitcoin) but what do you believe the future will be like for Altcoins, ETH, Ripple, Litecoin etc?
pootutus

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

Yes, January is a bad month. For encrypted currency investors, we should try not to be affected by the market panic at this stage and hold the bitcoins in our own hands. In the future, the price of bitcoin will continue to grow, and wait patiently for FUD to dissipate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: