Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP WANTED] Blockchain 75% ready looking for developers  (Read 151 times)
nicknailers (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Hello there, you probably know me from Kryptopy. The project is not dead we just decided to do it another way using our own blockchain instead of Ethereum.

This is not an announcement about our blockchain at all, and chances are we will not go ICO with it. However it will be open source so everyone can use it. It is currently 75% ready and we are planning to launch the testnet next month.

We are looking for people to help in the development in various areas. However our main needs right now are :

- Networking P2P, we use encrypted sockets so we dont have to use TOR or I2P. Programming language is Python3. Excellent knowledge of networking and sockets is required. We do not exclude programming that part in C/C++ with bindings.

- Electron developers. We based our wallet on electron for its cross-platforms quality and are using angular5 as the rendering technology.

Reply to me if you think you can help !

Thank you very much

Nicolas Cloutier
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: