Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed] Lucky Cheery 7  (Read 5064 times)
bitrain (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 12:12:42 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2011, 06:57:41 PM by bitrain

Lucky Cheery 7
www.funl7.tk

This is the brand new 1.5x Trouble game with a twist, special prizes, referral program  and affiliated  funny story contest.

Is it really something special and why description is so long, is it easy to participate?

Yes, it's very easy - you just have to find a good moment to send your money to the adress specified within one hour interval and receive 1,5x amount back if the luck is on your side (7/10 chance). You may do it randomly or analyze the situation for reasonable choice. But, for sure, it's  gambling and you may lose your bitcoins.
I just want to be sure that everything is open and aboveboard and I've tried to provide all the possible info. This description may appear bulky but it's almost complete.
Unlike many other pyramids this game is not about "first come - first serve" (but first entries are still  privileged), you could make money even if your entry is the last or you joined game at random.  So, try your tactics skill or test how lucky you are… Nobody knows what's is the best way here.
+ it should be quite popular, because of all the incredible promotion (referral program, story contest, respected members support) . So, as more people are engaged, more chances to win for everybody!

Start of the round is: 12 July  19:00 precisely (7.00 pm) GMT (forum time)
End of the round is: 12 July 20:00 precisely (8.00 pm) GMT (forum time)
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time/
Ratio: 1.5 Fee: 3%
Address:

1Jpz7dDwWZvUDZE8X9xLmLK1rzcGEKeEZv

Spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&key=tDahJDUuf6KqNrhqImfoBcA&hl=en_US#gid=0
Block Explorer: http://blockexplorer.com/address/1Jpz7dDwWZvUDZE8X9xLmLK1rzcGEKeEZv

Min deposit 0.25, Max deposit 7 BTC  (ONLY FROM THE BITCOIN CLIENT). No limit to amount of bets one player can make.
"Overshoot Insurance ": If there will be less than 3 stakes from 4 to 7 btc, then the game gets only 4 BTC, excess returns (nevertheless the first 7 BTC deposit will receive "lucky 7" prize anyway).
Make sure you send from an address that you can receive with, so don't use an ewallet service! Do not send from mybitcoin.com or pools.

Payout system:
So, we have an alternation ranking + several special nominations...
People will be paid 1.5x their amount after the round is over as long as there are enough BTC in the pot. The first payout goes to the transaction sent first, the second payout goes to the transaction sent last, then the third goes to the transaction sent in the very middle of the game if we have odd number of participants in the line or to the first of two transactions  in the very middle if we have even number of participants in the line, the fourth to the second of two transactions  in the very middle if we have even number of participants or to the first transaction with 7 as the last character of it's hash (varies from 0 to F)  if we have odd number of participants and if there will  be such transaction,  fifth and sixth payments  goes to the second and third  transactions sent accordingly, the seventh payment goes to the first  transaction of 7 BTC ("Lucky 7"), then second last, then the transaction above the middle, then  fourth  transactions received, then third last,  then the transaction below the middle and so on until a transaction can't be fully paid out.  The only exemption is 14th payout which goes to the last transaction of 7 BTC sent.

first-last-middle-(even-middle)/hash7-f-f-firstof7-l-m-f-l-m-f-last7- l-m-f-l-m and so on (f-l-m > f-l-m > ...)

For example:

01  pays 2.0                    11 pays 3.0                    21 pays 2.0              
02  pays 1.0                    12 pays 1.0
03  pays 5.0                    13 pays 7.0
04  pays 0.25                  14 pays 6.0
05  pays 1.2                    15 pays 0.7
06  pays 7.0                    16 pays 3.0
07  pays 2.0                    17 pays 3.0
08  pays 2.0                    18 pays 7.0
09 pays 2.0                     19 pays 3.0
10 pays 2.0                     20 pays 2.0

Total amount in the pot after round finishes (minus 3% fee): 62,15 - 1,87 = 60.28 BTC
-> 1 gets 3.0 (57.28 BTC left)        -> 21 gets 3.0 (54.28 BTC left)      -> 11 gets 4.5 (49.78 BTC left)      -> 09 gets 3.0 - let's suppose that their transaction hash ends with number 7 (46.78 BTC left)      -> 02 gets 1.5 (45.28 BTC left)      -> 03 gets 7.5 (37.78 BTC left)      -> 06 gets 10.5 (27.28 BTC left)      -> 20 gets 3.0 (24.28 BTC left)      -> 10 gets 3.0 (21.28 BTC left)      -> 04 gets 0.375 (20.9 BTC left)        -> 19 gets 4.5 (16.4 BTC left)       -> 05 gets 1.8 (14.6 BTC left)       -> 12 gets 1.5 (13.1 BTC left)       -> 05 gets 1.8 (11.3 BTC left)       -> 18 gets 10.5 (0.8 BTC left)
-> 7,8,13,14,15,16 and 17 proportionally share a half of the leftovers.
Please note that all invalid transactions will be considered donations.
(don't send anything before the round starts and after the end, don't send any amounts less than 0.25 BTC and more than 7 BTC)

If you don't fully understand the algorithm, it's still highly recommended to participate - the game is designed to provide almost the same chance to win for everybody who will join it within one hour denoted.  You have your 7/10 chance to multiply your money anyway.

But don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

Referral Program

If you are interested in spreading the word about this game for additional funds, you are welcome.
 All you need to do to get started is to send me a PM, receive your own  referral link and share it.
There are no limitations on where and how you can share your referral link. It can be shared using social media networks, used in advertisements, posted on websites and forums- and so on and so on…
When your referral link is clicked on, visitors will be taken to this thread .
$2 Liberty Reserve Dollars or 0,13 BTC are guaranteed  (I take risks ) for 3 best promoters (each).
Half the remaining balance at the end of the game + 1/2 of the fee collected will be distributed proportionally among all promoters (proportions based on the number of visitors to your referral link), but payments made to 0.01 BTC minimum- do not request payment less than 0.01 BTC.
(Another half the remaining balance at the end is refunded proportionally to those who did not get paid).

Funny bitstory competition

Lucky Funny 7 presents a creative challenge for fun and prizes! The winner will receive half of all fees collected in this game (but no less than 0.4 BTC)!  Winner will be chosen by poll.
Just write a story with the topic of "number 7" and post it in this thread (I encourage you to mention bitcoins Wink)!  
It is to be a little humorous story— the hardest to write perhaps of any — be as funny as you can but never "try lo be funny." It is fatal. The story should be no more than 600 characters.
So, try to write the funniest story you can think of Wink.
Please, mark your posts with "Competition" label. Hurry up, don't forget that the early bird is always privileged one.
Deadline: 12 July 17:00 (5.00 pm) GMT (forum time) - updated
The winner is btc7 (0.24 BTC total prize)

What is the reason for that?

This is just a good symbiosis!  If writers will publicate breathtaking stories here it should make a good impact on game activity  and the amount of the award may be increased . Everybody is happy Smiley.

Where is the operator's profit here?

So, I'm not even going to get any part of 3% fee... The only thing I'm planing to do is to send about 4-7 BTC in the middle of the game and probably will get a little profit from that… About 1 BTC goes to guarantees for writers and promoters.  Anyway, it is not so much and the main reason for me here is to establish this game, gain more trust and develop this model  (it might be profitable so that I'm personally ready to invest a little and work almost without profit).

GoodDuck!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 12:25:51 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2011, 06:06:15 PM by bitrain

Promotional Prizes

There's never a dull moment even if the game isn't started yet and most of competitor are going to post their stories near deadline...

Special Prizes & Awards Currently Available:
Bit train game - be the first to be 7th 3 times! 0.3 BTC award![/b]
(Please find the details below)

There will be much more giveaways and special awards soon. Please check back later (they may appear spontaneously)!

Donation address: 1CmPLZ3MS72Fbyha5K3JfgWC84dE9Wu6L1

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
btc7

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 12:53:38 AM

I'm excited and looking forward to participating! 7 BTC can't wait to become 10.5  Grin...
elelegzet

Activity: 749
Merit: 501

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 02:40:12 PM

I'm in

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
btc7

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 03:39:14 PM

Funny short story...let's give this a try... Very short one:

When something is labelled as "funny" I am always sceptical, but my 7-year-old daughter does find number 7 funny… Once I've asked her:  
   - Are You Sick?
           - No, I 'm Seven…

bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 06:27:11 PM

Do anybody want this game to be 2 hours long instead of 1 hour?
I may change it, but no later then 12 hours before the beginning.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 06:53:52 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2011, 12:29:56 PM by bitrain

0.1 BTC for story which makes me smile (1/3)
Special offer! Just to stimulate your activity here... I'll pay 0.1 BTC for 3 first stories if they are able to make me smile at least (you still have to meet the requirements)... Three prizes available of 0.1 BTC. First one goes to btc7 (please, send me a PM with your bitcoin address).

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 07:53:01 PM

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 08:11:02 PM

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Sorry, but it's not original one
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=just%20friends
and there are nothing about number seven... The text wasn't adapted at all (you could change something to make it appropriate... Like.. Mention 7 other applicants, 7 habits, 7 wonders... I don't know. Just make it funny, original and about the topic)...

(you still have to meet the requirements)
Just write a story with the topic of "number 7"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
btc7

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 08:36:15 PM

Wow! I didn't expect this! Got the prize.
Thank you!
Bitsky

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 08:54:56 PM

Sorry, but it's not original one
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=just%20friends
and there are nothing about number seven... The text wasn't adapted at all (you could change something to make it appropriate... Like.. Mention 7 other applicants, 7 habits, 7 wonders... I don't know. Just make it funny, original and about the topic)...
Well, guess that's what I get for not reading the requirements.

Because if a text is longer than 7 lines, my attention goes bye-bye

bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 08:59:17 PM

Yeah, sorry for complexity. But your still have a good chance to receive your 0.1 BTC for another story and I'd like send it to you avec plaisir ... It's not so difficult... Just little story about 7 something...  I'm just giving away money and there are no queue.. strange.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 09:13:03 PM

Because if a text is longer than 7 lines, my attention goes bye-bye

In fact, I consider this as a good joke. I like it. I sent you 0.03 BTC just as an incentive!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 12:28:37 PM

Windows 7 - The best Windows Vista service pack ever! Do you know why? People just don't like spanish words, but number 7 is indeed very attractive, because we have 7 fingers and toes (Don't tell me you have 10, Mr. Monster) !

Awesome Smiley. Thank you. 0.1 BTC is on the way, and you have good chances for grand prix!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
bitcartel

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 12:46:35 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2011, 01:00:28 PM by bitcartel

Windows 7 - The best Windows Vista service pack ever! Do you know why? People just don't like spanish words, but number 7 is indeed very attractive, because we have 7 fingers and toes (Don't tell me you have 10, Mr. Monster) !

Awesome Smiley. Thank you. 0.1 BTC is on the way, and you have good chances for grand prix!

Yuppy puppy pa! Got paid for my message (<50 words)!
btc7

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 04:21:20 PM

So little activity with writing competition... Geeks are not very creative people, I  guess  Wink
bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 04:42:33 PM

+ 2 hours to send your stories

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Bitsky

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 05:48:50 PM

In fact, I consider this as a good joke. I like it. I sent you 0.03 BTC just as an incentive!
Thanks

Seems like not many are interested...

Bitrain felt cheery
But others were leery
To write about seven
Hey, why not eleven?
Well isn't it eerie?

bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 06:03:40 PM

Thanks
Seems like not many are interested...
Bitrain felt cheery
But others were leery
To write about seven
Hey, why not eleven?
Well isn't it eerie?
Awesome! Third special prize is yours!
So, you still have all chances to win the Writing grand prix!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
bitrain (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 06:18:52 PM

Bit train game - be the first to be 7th 3 times! 0.3 BTC award!
[/u]
 So, this is a crazy rally, this one...
 What you have to do to obtain 0.3 BTC (you may just take it away or participate in the game with it):
 I'll start by posting the word, the next player have to respond with another word starting with the last character of the previous word posted by me an so on (like seven-noble-ekuele...). Your aim is to be on the 7th position in the chain 3 times but you can't respond to your own messages (only to somebody else's), except for the 6th message - if you are 6th, you may wait 1 minute at least and respond it to be 7th (but somebody else may do it before!). If the error occurred, you have to start over with the word error...
 It's easy and fun Smiley. Try it!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: