Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:34:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO speculation  (Read 1212 times)
Holy Dank (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

What do you guys think of NEO?
Is their tech solid? anyone venture to make a price prediction for end of 2018?
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

Such guessing no one will tell. If you can read news on the news, you can invest in it and fix profit on growth. Ie put up immediately for sale at certain prices. Gave 100% sold 20% gave 200% still sold 20% and so on. and if the coin immediately falls down then the profit is received.

akansaatler

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

there are a lot of speculation about NEO i think that,  it can be 200 usd on 2019
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

Before deciding what coins to buy in the long term learn the fundamentals of this coin, competitiors and roadmap for the analysing expectations for this period. In my opinion NEO has good potential because of more and more ICOs is going on even with scalability problems. I will hold it in my portfolio as well as other strong platforms.

jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

I think NEO is a solid coin to invest in. It has been one of those breakout crypto system last year and can go as big as Ethereum.  Cool
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:25:22 AM

If you read the whitepaper,NEO is very undervalued,it has more advance technology than ethereum,thats why it is called chinese ethereum.
It is one of my most solid coins in my portfolio togetther with litecoin.

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:35:03 AM

buy neo around 100-110$ ,
if crypto market will be stable then it can go 300$ easily in this year .

donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

If you read the whitepaper,NEO is very undervalued,it has more advance technology than ethereum,thats why it is called chinese ethereum.
I agree with your opinion. NEO is the coin I invested the most, it is dubbed ETH of China. At present there are many ICO projects built on the NEO platform and that will be the reason for NEO to increase very strongly in the future. There will be competition from the ETH and NEO in the near future, and I think that both coins will grow very strongly in 2018.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:00:06 AM

I wonder how many platform will last tron is trying the same, arc block etc.. if everyone wants to launch their platform I wonder how we can rate their success

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Neil_Nie

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:03:21 AM

I do not like NEO, The technology is not very good, mainly by funds.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

It's hard for me to predict the price of a token.
Although the NEO is a good tokens, it very hot in Asia, it has a very large community, and on the basis of the NEO project more and more, so I personally think the NEO will reach $400 at the end of the year.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
twnushku

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

I am quite excited with NEO and the direction it is heading in, defintely a solid coin. There are some upcoming conferences being held at the end of the month that will be worth following which I'm interested in.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

Are chinese buying Neo if exchanges are banned there?
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

hmm , neo is really undervalued .. people say it coin of china , and its blockchain is much better than ethereum .
you can say it is sleeping giant , any day it can boom on rising demand of alternate currency of ethereum .
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

I think NEO price could reach $1,000 by the end of 2018 while Ethereum will reach $3,000 - $5,000.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

It's hard for me to predict the price of a token.
Although the NEO is a good tokens, it very hot in Asia, it has a very large community, and on the basis of the NEO project more and more, so I personally think the NEO will reach $400 at the end of the year.
400$ is more likely to happen. Since Ethereum have a problem like pending transaction and transaction fee become high. Moreover some of the bounty campaign that I have joined move their ICO from Ethereum platform to NEO.

I think NEO price could reach $1,000 by the end of 2018 while Ethereum will reach $3,000 - $5,000.
I had read an article a few days ago about technical analysis of Ethereum. They forecast that the price of Ethereum will reach 1900$ using sophisticated technical analysis. Anyway let's see if it breakthrough 3000$ just like you predicted.
Chosenpai

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

Are chinese buying Neo if exchanges are banned there?

Actually NEO is the one remaining exchange/ICO allowed in China. (not sure though) But NEO is being backed by its Government since NEO originates from their country.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

There is a developer conference for NEO in San Francisco at the end of this month. I'm sure most of the recent ICO's that are using the NEO backbone will be there as well as new ones. The price may receive a bump from this...  I'm hodLing long term...
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

There is a developer conference for NEO in San Francisco at the end of this month. I'm sure most of the recent ICO's that are using the NEO backbone will be there as well as new ones. The price may receive a bump from this...  I'm hodLing long term...

Also about hodling NEO. I like GAS it's token that usually costs around 40-50% of the NEO price. But it can easily pump a lot because many people don't even know about it and any good promotion from "hypers" like "McAfee" can pump it a lot.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

We certainly know china is always leading in technology and trade 'including cryptocurrency. My prediction for NEO coin china this year is: NEO will grow between 200% to 400% this year, but I can`t predict in what month that growth will happen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: