Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO speculation  (Read 1212 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

I think NEO is a solid coin to invest in. It has been one of those breakout crypto system last year and can go as big as Ethereum.  Cool
I agree, neo has a fast-growing cryptocurrency and NEO price has been rampaging ahead in the markets became the only top ten cryptocurrency to rally.

With in short period of time, NEO got the most reputation in the market and now it is at 7 the position in the market. So there is huge chance for it to increase it's price even higher in coming days.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

Today Neo gave a very good reception opportunity. The price was falling to almost 100 dolars. Investors can make a huge profit in a very short time Smiley
It can reach $ 150 again in a few weeks
Today now $70 Crypto 2018  Grin Grin that was probably a fatal mistake of yours. if you buy today you save a lot of money. but in this forum are only a few experts. The right experts have sold high and are now waiting for good purchase prices.
I think NEO price will drop in the near future and will be down to $ 50 and this is the best chance at the moment as I believe NEO price will stabilize again in May and NEO price will start trend to increase in the coming time. I am keeping a lot of USDT and will consider investing NEO as soon as the cheapest price in April

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

NEO is a good crypto for now and it's the best coin can become the next ETH in the future Smiley)). It's what I would say in past few months but for now it's really difficult to know about the future of NEO. As everyone knows, NEO is being supported by China government but atm, China is banning their citizen to access to all crypto exchange on the world, it affected a lot to the whole crypto market and NEO price is dumping very hard at the moment. If China government will not remove this ban I think NEO will dump to hell and has no chance to retrieve.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

NEO has lots of ICOs coming on its platform so it will rise in value once market starts going up.
I think it can go towards $1000 by end of the 2018.
maliken01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

I heard that NEO's technology has so many weakness, And the dev is not doing thing to fix it, They are just in for a temporary solution. I am not FUD i am just saying my opinion.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

I think Neo price will recover and go new ATH in June 2018. Strong project and china backend
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

What do you guys think of NEO?
Is their tech solid? anyone venture to make a price prediction for end of 2018?

Neo is one of the best Altcoin and one of the most promising investment in Crypto currencies therefore you should hold your coin and keep on buying as there are lot of development that are on going in favor of NEO like most of the cryptocurrencies are suffering but not NEO that the demand for the coin has not slowed down at all. So keep on holding that when the time market will fully recover by this year NEO holders will going to celebrate for sure.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:28:27 AM by ransow72

NEO ecosystem is becoming stronger as more DApps are building on its blockchain. So neo has very bright future future neo will be reached $200.
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

As a platform coin- if there is a need for a Chinese platform- NEO is a good bet.
Will have to see some of these other coins take off, which is hard when the whole market is bearish.
The USD price is indicative of nothing very much, but I am watching the BTC rate. Would be very surprised if it fell against that.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

I heard that NEO's technology has so many weakness, And the dev is not doing thing to fix it, They are just in for a temporary solution. I am not FUD i am just saying my opinion.
Have you any facts? Or rumors only? More and more ICO's coming on NEO platform. Eth became so expansive because it was ready to startups. And NEO now go same way but with own features
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

Neo in this period of time proved to be the leader among the falls, but we will hope that the growth will not be worse. And now is the time to buy for the future, yet the hope is that he will receive the proper push from the Chinese and will please us further.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Bought it now under 70 USD. Imho is good for long-term holding. It can give you gas that can be sold, if you hold it on native wallet or binance.

Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Bought it now under 70 USD. Imho is good for long-term holding. It can give you gas that can be sold, if you hold it on native wallet or binance.

It's good because of gas?  Hopefully the price goes up in next few months,because Gas isn't going to do it for most of us. I'm not super confident right now that price will be near $200 this year.  Let's see. If Neo doesn't go up, it will be my last  alt investment.... Ever
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

I read the article about the coin of NEO. They say that the peak of the price for this coin will be in the second half of 2018, we need to prepare.

meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

if this month continues, you can buy for $ 50 soon. The market is only annoying. I do not know anything like that in 2014 anymore.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

I observe that NEO continues to sink every day. How do you think, when will the wall and this coin begin to grow? I would like to buy when it will be worth a minimum.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

I observe that NEO continues to sink every day. How do you think, when will the wall and this coin begin to grow? I would like to buy when it will be worth a minimum.
go down to $ 30 and then up again. nobody knows when the turnaround comes. otherwise we would all be rich and need not write here

Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

I continue to buy this token, every day when I go to the exchange and see the fall of NEO I buy it, every day during the week I do it. At one point the market will grow, I hope I will live to this time

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

go down to $ 30 and then up again. nobody knows when the turnaround comes. otherwise we would all be rich and need not write here

Most likely we will continue to fall for a long time, to all the fault of Bitcoin, too much growth was up to 20000, now we will be pressed for a long time to the bottom.

AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

NEO has lots of ICOs coming on its platform so it will rise in value once market starts going up.
I think it can go towards $1000 by end of the 2018.

Yes on those ICOs are really good that's why a lot of investors has been really attracted to those ICOs to invest their money there that's why NEO will really gonna go up high maybe not right now but this year NEO will set their another new ATH. So for me it is really good to hold some NEO now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: