Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 07:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP from Kraken to Binance and then BTC/ETH/BNB/USDT  (Read 82 times)
Avelache (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

I would like to buy a few alt coins at Binance. I will transfer XRP from Kraken to Binance. Next step is that I have to trade my XRP for BTC, ETH, BNB or USDT. Which one can I pick best?

Normally I would say I can calculate what would be my best pick. But by the time I made my calculation (in Excel) the orderbook is already changed.
Is it just a matter of pick a coin (for example BTC) and do my trades and hope I had the best coin to trade?
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
Merited by ArkadiyDeliev (2)

I strongly advise you to hodl. New research (https://onegram.org/hodl-day-trading) shows that hodlers make the same amount of money as day traders, be it with less action. To choose what currency to hodl or trade you have to review their whitepapers. Make sure to research your potential trading candidates thoroughly. After you understand each currency's underlying technology and the development team's roadmap, either analyze potential gains as in usefulness for industries or simply trust your gut. You could also read what crypto investors have to say about the candidates and trust their predictions.
Avelache (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

I want to hodl. But to do so I first need to do 1 initial buy. And therefore there is almost no other possibility then to send crypto from one exchange to the other and trade it via one currency to the crypto coins I want to hodl.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: