Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Arcblock be the next big coin???  (Read 262 times)
IsuruMaduranga (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

Arcblock is getting soo much attention. Over 30k telegram members. (including me  Smiley)
Arcblock presale has recieved 40 times the amount fixed as hard cap.
Is it a good coin to invest for long term goals? any suggestions please...

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

Maybe it will be a next big coin because the total volume of the ICO is bigger than most of the ico now.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
Merited by A7373 (1)

Interesting project, I hope one interest does not end. I tend to think that the name that this project has made to itself will serve as a good start in their further progress. But is it so beneficial for the participants of the project bounty. Many, many competitors ...)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Improved technology has become the cornerstone of the blockchain world. ArcBlock is what will be the third generation of blockchain. A cloud based ecosystem to develop decentralised apps. One with the potential of rising on a global scale.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

interesting project. looks strong. unfortunately, my country came under sanctions, I can not take part in Iso, but I would like to. in any case, I wish good luck to the project.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Arcblock is the future of Blockchain. This is a different platform entirely as compared to the bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain.
Arcblock blockchain 3.0 is a platform/infrastructure to building and deployment of decentralized applications.
Arcblock utilizes cloud computing in a revolutionary way to solve the most common problems on the present blockchains.

hieu.it.1506

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

I think this is interesting project.
Arcblock will be sell very fast.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

I think it's arrogant to call one's own product "3.0", especially when there's no proof or product to show for. Developers didn't call their website Web 2.0. It was a term invented by a consultant and later picked up by media companies to revive the slumping computer industry after the Internet bubble popped.
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

Arcblock is getting soo much attention. Over 30k telegram members. (including me  Smiley)

hi, suppoman talked about it Today in his youtube channel, he is a crypto expert, i thnk this coin and the project has a lot to offer For long term,
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

I believe on short term flip this is going to big winner for investors becuase of the hype but I just don't believe in the hype of Blockchain 3.0 also the money the team is asking for, is too high IMO
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

Interesting project. looks strong. unfortunately, my country came under sanctions, I can not take part in Iso, but I would like to. in any case, I wish good luck to the project.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

To identify a long term investment is strongly depends on the product development itself. If there was no value added and project timeline has not been followed then there is no reason to keep that particular asset for a long period of time. I believe in ArcBlock therefore I'll contribute. If promises been kept there is no reason to sell ABT IMO.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

Arcblock now is very hyped and many countries is blocked to participate in. Flippers will be happy. But I also think, that this project will give much more profits to hodlers.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

I would say it is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. I can see big changes gonna happen with the project and technology. Game changer indeed in my honest opinion.
HolaHey

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

It have all chances to be such a coin:
1. It has nice partners - The Linux Foundation, HyperLedger, W3C, CyberMiles
2. It has reputable advisors
3. It has pretty extensive road map (plans up to 2022)

All in all, ArcBlock is a very interesting project, which must be observed. All platforms and especially third-generation blockchains are attractive for investors, in terms of profits and investments in the future of cryptocurrency in general.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Yes, good chances to will Arcblock be the next big coin
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Look at my signature and you'll understand right away. I wrote a detailed review of ISO ArcBlock and I can say that if the developers realize all their ideas - the coin will be exactly in the top 100 coinmarketcap. In this case it is important to be the first and the guys can do it.

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

Now there are a lot of projects on the market that announce the beginning of their fees, but the ArcBlock project is probably everyone's ear, I started to study the project and it is really very promising, but the number of people in the bounty campaign of the project simply exceeds all reasonable limits.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Arcblock is the World's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications. I think in my own personal opinion it going to be one big thing on the crypto space because with hard cap of 45000000 and an amazing concept the project will do very well.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
lanax

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Arcblock is not so hyped coin, but total project looks very promising for me , and i will invest in it.Already signed for the White list, and waiting for the ICO. I think x3 it will definitely will do. So after ICO little hodl!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: