Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 11:39:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] batch #22/23 ASICMiner USB + Blade miners  (Read 16904 times)
Plesk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 78


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:20:08 PM
 #201

ASICMiner is now shipping new Colors w/ minor enhancements.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280961

Any word, Canary, on when you will be distributing these beauties?




Pin stripes and Mag Wheels don't make a car go faster...

Realistically:
We need a price cut.



SERIOUSLY!! What if they add Spinners?

What if you could load up a confetti cannon and fire it off, flash the LED and and buzz a kazoo if you were the one to solve a block?

more like a "wah, wah, wahhhhh" since in that case I should have been solo mining Wink

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
1513294768
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513294768

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513294768
Reply with quote  #2

1513294768
Report to moderator
1513294768
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513294768

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513294768
Reply with quote  #2

1513294768
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708


between a rock and a block!


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:26:36 PM
 #202

I have no more blades for sale as of now... 
more are on their way, possibly as soon as tomorrow. will post here.

| In Default we Trust | Need gold/silver for btc? | Buy bitcoins |
btcinthebay
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:19:01 PM
 #203

Hi Canary,  When can I expect my refund?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708


between a rock and a block!


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:25:49 PM
 #204

Dropped off USPS packages
Got a few errands... Will be back in a bit

| In Default we Trust | Need gold/silver for btc? | Buy bitcoins |
MikeMike
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568


★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:40:03 PM
 #205

Dropped off USPS packages
Got a few errands... Will be back in a bit

THANK YOU!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

MikeMike
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568


★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:05:19 PM
 #206

"8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#9 herehttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0"
USA USPS priority shipping 0.08 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.14 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.07 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.50 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.msg3013073#msg3013073



I hope we get our .10's soon.
 Smiley

Plesk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 78


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:27:45 PM
 #207

"8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#9 herehttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0"
USA USPS priority shipping 0.08 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.14 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.07 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.50 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.msg3013073#msg3013073



I hope we get our .10's soon.
 Smiley

Hoping friedcat wouldn't toss distributors around by telling them different things... so probably ours is very close! probably we'll see something very soon.

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
MikeMike
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568


★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:43:23 PM
 #208

"8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#9 herehttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0"
USA USPS priority shipping 0.08 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.14 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.07 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.50 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.msg3013073#msg3013073



I hope we get our .10's soon.
 Smiley

Hoping friedcat wouldn't toss distributors around by telling them different things... so probably ours is very close! probably we'll see something very soon.

"BTC Guild is offering erupters for previous customers at .4 BTC each."

Plesk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 78


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:47:26 PM
 #209

"8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#9 herehttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0"
USA USPS priority shipping 0.08 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.14 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.07 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.50 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.msg3013073#msg3013073



I hope we get our .10's soon.
 Smiley

Hoping friedcat wouldn't toss distributors around by telling them different things... so probably ours is very close! probably we'll see something very soon.

"BTC Guild is offering erupters for previous customers at .4 BTC each."

I understand the coupon over at BTC Guild as one BTC Guild is offering on their own behalf. They did previously offer 0.15 BTC coupons back when Canary and everybody else did and they are out just like Canary and everybody else has been. This 0.4 BTC coupon is just BTC Guild offering them because BTC Guild had a recent price drop... not actually coupons from friedcat although they have a similar style.

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
MikeMike
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568


★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:54:21 PM
 #210

"8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#9 herehttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0"
USA USPS priority shipping 0.08 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.14 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.07 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.50 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.msg3013073#msg3013073



I hope we get our .10's soon.
 Smiley

Hoping friedcat wouldn't toss distributors around by telling them different things... so probably ours is very close! probably we'll see something very soon.

"BTC Guild is offering erupters for previous customers at .4 BTC each."

I understand the coupon over at BTC Guild as one BTC Guild is offering on their own behalf. They did previously offer 0.15 BTC coupons back when Canary and everybody else did and they are out just like Canary and everybody else has been. This 0.4 BTC coupon is just BTC Guild offering them because BTC Guild had a recent price drop... not actually coupons from friedcat although they have a similar style.

Thanks.
Did not know that.
Somebody is selling them as coupons and directing traffic to BTC Guild.
In other words ALL RE-SELLERS cannot compete as all sales go to BTC Guild.
:-(

bitterdog
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:56:10 PM
 #211

The people over at BTC guild realized they were getting shafted and stopped buying from them ... so BTC guild wants to make it look like they are doing something for "THEIR PEOPLE" is more like it.
Plesk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 78


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:06:53 PM
 #212

The people over at BTC guild realized they were getting shafted and stopped buying from them ... so BTC guild wants to make it look like they are doing something for "THEIR PEOPLE" is more like it.

Yeah the lowest (even coupon) at BTC Guild right now is 0.4 BTC which is still decently higher than Canary or other resellers - I can't imagine anyone who knows about canary's "regular" price would pay more for Guild's "coupon" price. Probably just people who don't know about Canary or for whatever reason are willing to pay more to support the pool.

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
bitterdog
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:09:56 PM
 #213

The people over at BTC guild realized they were getting shafted and stopped buying from them ... so BTC guild wants to make it look like they are doing something for "THEIR PEOPLE" is more like it.

Yeah the lowest (even coupon) at BTC Guild right now is 0.4 BTC which is still decently higher than Canary or other resellers - I can't imagine anyone who knows about canary's "regular" price would pay more for Guild's "coupon" price. Probably just people who don't know about Canary or for whatever reason are willing to pay more to support the pool.

lol I would think the 7.5% PPS fees would be enough of a deterrant
Plesk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 78


View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:12:33 PM
 #214

The people over at BTC guild realized they were getting shafted and stopped buying from them ... so BTC guild wants to make it look like they are doing something for "THEIR PEOPLE" is more like it.

Yeah the lowest (even coupon) at BTC Guild right now is 0.4 BTC which is still decently higher than Canary or other resellers - I can't imagine anyone who knows about canary's "regular" price would pay more for Guild's "coupon" price. Probably just people who don't know about Canary or for whatever reason are willing to pay more to support the pool.

lol I would think the 7.5% PPS fees would be enough of a deterrant

They do offer 3% PPLNS which includes tx fees in the payout - I think that is still decently competitive.
Anybody paying 7.5% PPS needs to get their head checked.  IMHO

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
hookthem
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 51


View Profile
August 27, 2013, 02:29:40 AM
 #215

@ Canary - Will new orders be fulfilled with the new version of the ASICMiner USBs?
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708


between a rock and a block!


View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:47:14 AM
 #216

@ Canary - Will new orders be fulfilled with the new version of the ASICMiner USBs?
the black color is the new version too per specifications and description... but ASICMiner will now have more colors.  depends on what colors I receive.  I proportion them out as much as possible on orders if multiple colors come in from manufacturer.
if you read friedcat's wording carefully, he means that Since Aug 11th restock, this is the new version... his recent post was due to getting new photos professionally done.
I have told friedcat that since the photographer forgot to include the black one, everyone will think black is "old" version... no the case however...
that's the state of things atm.

| In Default we Trust | Need gold/silver for btc? | Buy bitcoins |
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708


between a rock and a block!


View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:47:56 AM
 #217

The people over at BTC guild realized they were getting shafted and stopped buying from them ... so BTC guild wants to make it look like they are doing something for "THEIR PEOPLE" is more like it.

Yeah the lowest (even coupon) at BTC Guild right now is 0.4 BTC which is still decently higher than Canary or other resellers - I can't imagine anyone who knows about canary's "regular" price would pay more for Guild's "coupon" price. Probably just people who don't know about Canary or for whatever reason are willing to pay more to support the pool.

lol I would think the 7.5% PPS fees would be enough of a deterrant

They do offer 3% PPLNS which includes tx fees in the payout - I think that is still decently competitive.
Anybody paying 7.5% PPS needs to get their head checked.  IMHO
there are other pools without fees (they do take donations instead)

| In Default we Trust | Need gold/silver for btc? | Buy bitcoins |
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708


between a rock and a block!


View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:48:53 AM
 #218

"8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#9 herehttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0"
USA USPS priority shipping 0.08 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.14 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.07 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.50 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.msg3013073#msg3013073



I hope we get our .10's soon.
 Smiley

Hoping friedcat wouldn't toss distributors around by telling them different things... so probably ours is very close! probably we'll see something very soon.

"BTC Guild is offering erupters for previous customers at .4 BTC each."

I understand the coupon over at BTC Guild as one BTC Guild is offering on their own behalf. They did previously offer 0.15 BTC coupons back when Canary and everybody else did and they are out just like Canary and everybody else has been. This 0.4 BTC coupon is just BTC Guild offering them because BTC Guild had a recent price drop... not actually coupons from friedcat although they have a similar style.

Thanks.
Did not know that.
Somebody is selling them as coupons and directing traffic to BTC Guild.
In other words ALL RE-SELLERS cannot compete as all sales go to BTC Guild.
:-(
all sales do not go to btcguild...

| In Default we Trust | Need gold/silver for btc? | Buy bitcoins |
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708


between a rock and a block!


View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:18:09 AM
 #219

@ Canary - Will new orders be fulfilled with the new version of the ASICMiner USBs?
the black color is the new version too per specifications and description... but ASICMiner will now have more colors.  depends on what colors I receive.  I proportion them out as much as possible on orders if multiple colors come in from manufacturer.
if you read friedcat's wording carefully, he means that Since Aug 11th restock, this is the new version... his recent post was due to getting new photos professionally done.
I have told friedcat that since the photographer forgot to include the black one, everyone will think black is "old" version... no the case however...
that's the state of things atm.
And... friedcat just updated OP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280961 to make sure black is not discarded as "old" black is included.

| In Default we Trust | Need gold/silver for btc? | Buy bitcoins |
Plesk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 78


View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:24:00 AM
 #220

@ Canary - Will new orders be fulfilled with the new version of the ASICMiner USBs?
the black color is the new version too per specifications and description... but ASICMiner will now have more colors.  depends on what colors I receive.  I proportion them out as much as possible on orders if multiple colors come in from manufacturer.
if you read friedcat's wording carefully, he means that Since Aug 11th restock, this is the new version... his recent post was due to getting new photos professionally done.
I have told friedcat that since the photographer forgot to include the black one, everyone will think black is "old" version... no the case however...
that's the state of things atm.
And... friedcat just updated OP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280961 to make sure black is not discarded as "old" black is included.


The other identifier of the "New" batch is the RoHS + CE engravings.. am I correct? The "New" black ones distributed so far have had those so far as I've seen.

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!