Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how does a person with non programming/software engg background understand coins  (Read 97 times)
onedayImay (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

which are tech/programming heavy like Raiblocks or Spectre coin? Is there any shortcut or basic things that a person with non programming background learn so that he can compare the coin with its competitors and analyse its future success. Help a noob out.......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Here i told you something, all non programing who create or try to create cryptocurrency have is vision and idea. Google do the rest, i mean its not that easy but if you try youll succeeded. Trust me if you have like really great idea just realise it, if that idea really worth the community will support it.
onedayImay (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

I am not trying to create any coins, I am just trying to understand the tech behind those coins and what makes them better from their competitors...
Gregsman

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

I'm started to learn about crypto after a friend told me about it. I immediately started to to read and research because I believed what he was told me.
After just a month or two I was better at mining and understanding the crypto than some programmers. Actually my friend told me that impression and he has a background in programming and crypto.
Don't think that it was easy for me. I sometimes need to read 5 times about the thing what I want to learn just to get near.
You know what helped, I know that crypto is true and not some scam. My brother and friends still don't believe in this and they are far behind with their pockets.
If you pass that and believe in this and you want to learn, than there is no problem for you
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

which are tech/programming heavy like Raiblocks or Spectre coin? Is there any shortcut or basic things that a person with non programming background learn so that he can compare the coin with its competitors and analyse its future success. Help a noob out.......
You dont need to understand each coin's technology or how these coins are working,just few things to check,the developer's capacity to further develop it,their previous projects,its use to the real world,the community behind the coin,you just need to know the basics and importance of each coin.

blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

I am not trying to create any coins, I am just trying to understand the tech behind those coins and what makes them better from their competitors...
People love fast transaction and cheap fee. so try to make the coin have cheapest fee and fastest transaction from another thats enough. The coin have +1 if have some real project behind it.
Miningstore

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

Hey onedayImay,
You raise an excellent point which is that the crypto-community needs significantly more educators. Unfortunately, blockchain has a pretty steep learning curve. It would be great to see some high-quality educational content that attempts to explain more sophisticated cryptocurrency concepts and misconceptions to the general user. In the meantime, I know of a few resources that you might find helpful. Medium has a lot of great articles that try to simplify some newer concepts. See a few examples below:

What is a DAG?
https://medium.com/@travelflexcoin/blockchain-vs-dag-block-algorithm-313e4375d951

Crypto 101
https://medium.com/@jillcarlson/cryptocurrency-101-4f141c00ff00

WTF Is the BlockChain?
https://hackernoon.com/wtf-is-the-blockchain-1da89ba19348

Host your Antminer S9 starting at $82 a unit at www.miningstore.com
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Maybe there vision to read some in google and search on how they manage to join bitcoin and cryptocuriency , and maybe some of their friends try to teach on how to understands some basic trends on how to manage in investment in bitcoin and what should do in order to avoid scam in your account be aware of it if you are a newbie
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

Almost all new devloper nowdays only try to gain profit as much as they can, they not even fully understand what blockchain and how its work. Copy pasting skill is enough i guess, cause new cryptocurrency just copy pasting old script of previous cryptocurrency.
Dvach

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

I don't think that you should understand all technical things related to the particular token/coin. ICO founders have some ideas, which they want to be implemented, than they hire technical persons which are doing all technical stuff. My work is related to the technology, so I sometimes try to read some technical documentation. In case if you are really interested in, you should check technical whitepapers and google unknown terms. Smiley
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

creating a coin doesn't mean you have to be a programmer or a software engineer. On my own opinion, you have to gather informations, learn the basic processing on creating coins, create your very own ideas or techniques on how to create a unique coins that can stand out. I'm not saying that it is easy to create one, but I think with a proper knowledge and the passion for it anyone can create a coin that can be popular someday.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: